Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 19:52:56
Page:  1 
Somebody Whose Not A Nobody Died Started by: WKBT96GodFM on Nov 14, '22 04:16

Good evening outstanding citizens of the Free World. I'm your host this evening for WKBT 96.1 GOD FM and I am broadcasting out wide because we have seen something that should not, can not, and shall not ever happen again. My brethren. My children. My fellow man. I beg you to put down those purses and pick up your forks and light your torches. We've got a classic who dun it. 

An unidentified, and who will remain anonymous, source has indicated to us here at WKBT 96.1 GOD FM that an acting Left Hand Man for a well to do family in Manhattan, NY was recently gunned down in the streets. No one has come forward to investigate the crime and neither the chief of police or the mayor were willing to make a public statement. 

Seeing as the family themselves have not made a statement could it be that they are making internal adjustments ahead of a big move? Perhaps a takeover? Are the families coming to a neighborhood near you? LOCK YOUR DOORS. SHUT OFF YOUR LIGHTS. Be careful because before you know it BAM! someone in your family is swimmin wit da fishes. 

Thank you for tuning in to WKBT 96.1 GOD FM

WKBT 96.1 GOD FM has no affiliation to or with any religious organization, that's just a coincidence. 

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

HaroldBogtrotter kept his head down, his collar pulled up to keep the chill of the wind off the back of his neck. Winter set upon the world quickly this year, it seemed. Above the noise and bustle of the streets he caught snippets of a voice playing from a radio, which meant HaroldBogtrotter was running out of time to get home and get his feet up in front of a fire.

With the kind of curse that only a grizzled old man could pull from the depths of his soul, HaroldBogtrotter walked closer to the open door that the sound was coming from. Leaning against the brick, the old man pulled out a cigarette case. Going through the motions of tapping the filter against the beveled metal of the case, he then lit it wondering what time the street lights would flicker to life. 

When you get to his age, it was hard to marvel at the changes around him without yearning for the nostalgia of yesteryear. Where drugs weren't so rampant, youths not so miserable and violent. But to survive you had to adapt, improvise and overcome. Which is why HaroldBogtrotter was still alive and he counted it a blessing. 

The news of the death in New York was concerning, but at his old age he knew those at the top wouldn't appreciate someone so low on the totem pole, so to speak, to stick their nose in any business that didn't pertain to them. So with a quick and silent prayer for the parted, not that HaroldBogtrotter  knew the man or anything, HaroldBogtrotter set off once more. 

The broadcast was over, but HaroldBogtrotter's story was just beginning. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Somebody Whose Not A Nobody Died
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL