Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:01:42
Page:  1 
Waste Management Started by: Caboose on Sep 02, '11 21:28

Caboose walks into the street and waves his hand in the air trying to gather everyone's attention.

I am not a man of pretty words or flowing articulation but I am a man of reason. I hate to bring up the topic yet again on the streets of this scumbag we all know of, Kuklinski, but like the rest of us I hate to see him littering his trash with his mad speeches and mindless ranting. Now I will give credit where it is due, he is good at twisting words and pissing us all off. I'm sure alot of you just want him to disappear and that is why I am here. He is a ghost of a sad memory that has no relevance, a memory that he tries to vomit all over our streets. 8 cities share this street and it is a beautiful place with many more important things to focus our attention on.

Now here is my plan. We pretend he does not exist. His bloodline can throw any kind of mindless jibble they wants to around and those that want him physically dead dispose of him for they will know the bloodline he came from. The rest of us do ourselves a favor and don't say one thing to what he has to say and without the attention he craves he will give up. His weapon is the game he plays on the street, I don't want anyone else to fall victim to it. We take away his weapon, we take away the threat. However small it may be.

Now please don't take this anymore than it is. It is an idea. That is all.

Also I am sure he is going to pop off to me in front of you all on the street and I will tell you right now, I am not going to acknowledge his presence with a glare. He is not important enough.

Cabosse puts his cigar back in his mouth and sits back in his lawn chair and commences people watching

Report Post Tip

You just acknowledged his existence by making this speech. Sorry to tell you this but your plan backfired.

Though at the core of this there is some truth. If you don't respect or care for the words of someone then you don't start up an argument you let him be and let nature take its course as it inevitably will.

Report Post Tip

Yes that I did, but I did it for a reason...

Nature is not taking it's course and no the plan has not backfired...

This bloodline has done enough to mine and others...

This is my attempt to actually do something but endlessly argue with the bloodline that we are speaking of, I am not talking to him so I have not forsaken my plan I am talking to those who want to see him go away. Yes this speech will give him a little more publicity but hopefully most will hear my words and it will be the last.

Report Post Tip

Badass I think that’s a bit short sighted and missing the point somewhat

Tolerance is a virtue when you put up with a lesser evil for the sake of a greater good, this garbage being sprouted about  isn’t for the greater good, therefore tolerance goes out of the window

Call this speech the sacrificial lamb, if you will

Report Post Tip

Caboose - what exactly have I done to your bloodline???

Report Post Tip

I didn't intend to continue this but just for the sake of being clear I figure I'll add a bit.

Nature is not taking it's course and no the plan has not backfired...

Name: Estebano
Bodyguards: Not Protected

Nature did its job. Survival of the fittest as they say. If you spout garbage and disrespect people you won't survive. Any and all bloodlines who act in this manner will die. I don't care to single out the person that is the topic of this speech since its a truth for all bloodlines who act in a similar way and I don't think that arguing that point is worth anyones time.

Badass I think that's a bit short sighted and missing the point somewhat

Tolerance is a virtue when you put up with a lesser evil for the sake of a greater good, this garbage being sprouted about isn't for the greater good, therefore tolerance goes out of the window

Lesser Evil = Anyone who spouts meaningless garbage on the streets.

Greater Good = Sanity, Respect, Any other number of things that can be preserved by not getting into a petty argument

Also I don't think its short sighted or missing the point at all to make the point that gossiping about another bloodline or making a speech about not wanting to talk to someone has the opposite of the intended effect. This space could have been used in so many more ways to make a meaningful discussion that contributes to the streets other than just down a bloodline.

What do I know. I just work here.

Report Post Tip

Well the last thing I wanted to do was piss any of the good people of this game

But I stick with my previous statement but I see where you are coming from badass I just disagree with you, just killing his bloodline doesn't make him shut up. That is all I am trying to do is come up with a solution that will keep him quiet from polluting the street and I'm sorry you see my statement as pollution.

I don't see this as garbage but I respect your opinion.

Report Post Tip

he is dead and rightly so, and yes his son will return, and yes the vicious cycle will begin once more ,and yes people will continue to rise to his bait.. filling the streets once again with litter... spaces as you rightly put could be used for more meaningful discussions

Everytime this ‘child’ is allowed to scream with people succumbing to it, it just reinforces future screaming. the only way to stop it is to change how we respond to it. Again, i’ll just say to think of this as the sacrificial lamb, to stop any more speeches of this nature in the future

By all means, don’t let this stop any meaningful discussion you may have

*takes his leave*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Waste Management
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL