Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:48
Page:  1 
A Championchip Fight for the Hulk-A-Maniacs Started by: Hogan on Sep 03, '11 02:58

The hulkster Is down ladies and gentleman i have no idea what is going to happen here. This must be it for him the referee is checking up on him and oh whats this...

What you are about to listen to is the closing of a radio broadcast of what was Hogans third Title defense. It was probably one of the most brutal he had ever encountered but it is published here on the radio broadcast on the third of september. The following broadcast is meant for your own personal enjoyment with a personal dedication to all the Hulk-A-Maniacs out there.

The crackling noise of the chair resounded within the walls of the barn where the ring was. A match that was meant for a friendly exhibition was turning into a match that would end Hogans wresteling career. The blood was pouring down the face of Hulk when he looked out and saw all the young Hulk-A-Maniacs faces in utter fear. Even a little hint of a fight within Hogan would mean that more damage would soon come.

OH another shot! Somebody has to stop this! Have mercy on Hogan you cold cold hearted beast!

Yet there was no mercy, the man in the mask continued to slam the chair down. It was probably used around a dozen times before he finally set it down. The limp and bloody hogan was a goner. There was no doubt in everyones mind that he was finished. The arean began to chant his name. No movements came from the lifeless hogan. People began to leave the barn. Nothing more was expected but the man in the mask to continue his beating.

Now hes going for...No this should be it folks hes going for the DIVISHION.

The DIVISHION was the special move that this masked wrestler would use to his opponents. Three of his opponents were not only left paralyzed after this move but one man had actually died. Yes it was that brutal and if you think it wasnt you can just leave. The masked man performed the move and then pinned Hogan.

Well i guess the only thing that can come from this is there will be no more pain inflicted on our once beloved champion Hulk Hogan. Ladies and Gentleman it was a pleasure

To bring you this radio special and i hope all of you take

care of yourselves....WAIT!? WHATS THIS? HOGAN KICKED OUT!!! HOGAN KICKED OUT!?

The referee..The audience...Even the masked man was stunned out of their mind! Nothing like this has ever been done, nothing like this has ever been performed. The hulkster stood to his feet shaking his fists. The man in the mask threw a punch that clipped the side of Hogans cheek. Another one but still Hogan continued to walk in circles around the ring. Yes circles shaking his fists.

And this is why is the peoples champion ladies and gentleman. I have not a single doubt in my mind, nor did i for that matter folks that Hogan will win this match!

A clothesline...The man stood up only to recieve another clothesline, dazed and confused Hogan picked him up and powerslammed him to the floor. The masked man was out after landing on the chair. Hulkster began to point to the chair and the barn went crazy!

YES HOGAN DO IT!!! DO IT HOGAN!!!

The hulkster held the chair out ready to slam the opponents face into it then began to shake his finger. It appeared that hogan did not believe that was the way. He threw the chair out of the ring and performed a leg drop! Hogan began to pin the man

DING DING DING

He did it! He retained his title ladies and gentleman! Hulk hogan is the world heavy weight champion!

Moments later mean gene went up to interview hogan and they took center stage. A brusied bloody and beaten Hogan began pointing to all his fans ready to address them all.

Hogan it looked as if for a moment you were down and out and out of no where you just...

Well let me tell you something Mean Gene! As i took those chair blows and hit the floor only to get up again i kept on thinking of all my little Hulk-A-Maniacs and how they continued to root for me! I couldnt let them down no matter what i had to fight to the very last beat of my heart brother! I would like to give a special shout out to all my compadres and amigos out there especially those Hulk-A-Maniacs who show their love for Yours truly dude everywhere i go in the streets brother!

The hulkster pulls out a list and began reading off the names of the men who supported Hogan from the beginning of his crew up until his title fight!

I just want to give a special shout out to all these men and women who some of them might be here tonight, i cant see due to the blood in my eye but here we go...

Batman, TonyCastelli, Jackie_The_Wolf, Apophis, Calogero, Kingskunk, aurora, anoxia, valium, thejoker, bubblebutt, gorilla-ninja, Sexybeast, inamorta, favara, and Scarface__. To all my Past hulk-a-maniacs I will always keep you in my heart!

The music plays and hogan begins to make his way to the backstage. He wasnt really looking for any sort of conversation more or less to show his fans that he was honored by there support.

Report Post Tip

SexyBeast sits in a dark room sipping from a glass of scotch, wisps of smoke rising from his cigar while he listens to the radio. There was a knock at the door. It was PizzaTheHut. He entered the room solemnly and delivered the bad news that there had been an accident. SexyBeast's wife had been struck by a car. He went on to explain that the ambulance did all they could do to save her, but SexyBeast raised his hand to him, silencing him. The match he was listening to on the radio was reaching its climax and he did not wish to be interupted. PizzaTheHut took a seat next to him as The Division was executed on Hogan. SexyBeast's head dropped. The match was seemingly over, Hogan's streak over. SexyBeast shook his head. Not only did he have money on the match, but he was a fan. He had purchased a bandana from Hogan's merch stand once and had it proudly displayed in a glass case on his mantle. He reached over to turn the radio off.

But wait!!! What's this??? Hogan had kicked out. SexyBeast and PizzaTheHut looked at each other in disbelief, much like they imagined the masked man to be looking like. The sound of the crowd was deafening over the radio, drowning out to commentators as Hogan dropped the highly technical and devestating legdrop on his opponent. The match was over. Hogan had won. PizzaTheHut and SexyBeast jumped from their seats and cheered aloud with the radio, both men hugging and jumping up and down excitedly. It was on of the happiest days of SexyBeast's life.

Report Post Tip

Darkhawk764 had been lucky enough to be in the crowd during that match. He had only the faintest hope that Hogan would win when he had been pinned, but his faith was brought roaring back when he saw Hogan powerslam his opponent to the mat. He roared along with the crowd as the ref went through the 1 2 3 count to Hogan's victory.

Report Post Tip

Anoxias heart was beating fast inside his chest, he felt as if he had just been in the ring after watching that fight, the joy, the pain, the worry, stress and the elation he felt once it was over, only one thing can be said... What a Fight!

Anoxia waited patiently after the fight, he wanted to go and give his congratulations to hogan, but hogan was being swarmed by hundreds of fans and there was no way to get to him. Standing with his back to the wall Anoxia looked at hogan, he managed to catch his eye and Anoxia gave a slow nod of the head towards Hogan, that is all that was needed between the two brothers.

Later that night Anoxia was having a drink in the bar next to the hospital, Hogan was receiving his after fight checkup. Anoxia was still worried, he had known of fighters still dieing hours after the fight, especially after receiving so much punishment. Finishing his drink Anoxia stands up, turning around he bumps into a man. Apologising and looking up he notices it is his brother, Hogan.

"Brother!!! Congratulations, were all so proud of you. You worried us all sick you idiot, we thought you might not make it! I am so happy you are ok, will you not consider leaving that as your last fight? Its getting harder and you know it!... Ahh i dont know why im saying this, you wont stop, you will never stop, your too good and you love it too much. If your not going to stop atleast promise me one thing, you will never loose, ok? I believe in you!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Championchip Fight for the Hulk-A-Maniacs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL