Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Amnesty for a Writer.? Started by: EstebanoII on Sep 03, '11 10:44

BuffaloJoe, I have THIS footage of your brother.  With a family like this, I would KEEP QUIET if I was you.  You are a disgrace.

Report Post Tip

EstabanoIII I have to ask, why do you seem so intent on totally destroying any chance of your bloodline succeeding in our life?

Report Post Tip

All that I have ever done, across these cities, is spread joy and make people happy.  That is all.  I have spread joy and made people happy.  And what do I get for it?  PERSECUTED.

Report Post Tip

Considering the amount of disgruntled replies you get to your speeches I have to wonder how it is you measure joy and happiness.

Report Post Tip

Mr. Estebano is a very special individual. He is one of those very few sadists that really gets off on people hating them. We have had a few in the history of our mafia. If anyone remembers old Nick_C, they will have a vague idea of why he continues to come back. He will continually come here seeking gratification in the form of negative reinforcement because they know no other way.

weather their father never taught them the great feeling of doing good work, or his mother hit him a little too hard when he was developing sexually. Either way he is harmless, just depraved.

Report Post Tip

Nick_C well there is a name that hasn't been heard among these streets in a very long time. But yes I know exactly what your getting at Godfather Kimble and it all makes a bit more sense now.

Report Post Tip

Who is Nick_C?  In what way is he similar to Kuklinski?

Report Post Tip

He was a monumental failure, who continually executed the same flawed strategy, repeated the same foolish antics and achieved nothing other than a reputation as such.

~C~

Report Post Tip

Tis easier to be hated and remembered, than to actually DO SOMETHING GREAT and be remembered. Anything your bloodline has done thus far, is so far from great, it is hardly worth mentioning. I can think of several bloodlines, who throughout history have done far better things than you THINK you have achieved Estebano. Yet they realize, when compared to truly great things in Mafia History, it pales in comparrison. The thing is, these people realize this and keep their mouths shut. They shut their mouths and try and better themselves. This takes initiative,skill,hard work and loyalty. All of these things you will never have. As you have shown in the past,present and I would bet the future.

Who is Nick_C?  In what way is he similar to Kuklinski?

To answer that question Estebano, I shall answer it with what I was told the first time I asked about Nick_C.

"Nick_C is a cunt"

That was the answer I was given by every mafioso I asked.So how are you similair? Looks like you are in some great company there Estebano.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Amnesty for a Writer.?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL