Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:58:47
Page:  1 
Who is kuku and why are people killing me and saying. Started by: Oopsie on Nov 17, '22 04:12

People are whispering "fuck you kuku" when they kill me. What an I don't they makes someone think I'm they person?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Maybe you should try making sense. This post is disfunctional.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I don't know Oopsie. We live in dark times where me and my ilk (though for the record I would like to state I am not Kuku, but Fareham) are hunted like plump pheasants.

You were the de factor LHM of the John Fareham Memorial All-Star band but even that did not stop your bloodthirsty assailant's wrath.

I am quaking in my boots for people like BasketCase.

Report Post Tip

Sad to see such a terrible case of mistaken identity. Hopefully people do their do diligence when they are hunting down Kuku's.

Hopefully people will be able to figure out what's going on from such a cryptic post. I certainly had a lot of trouble figuring out what was going on as well.   

Report Post Tip

I still dont know who kuku is and why Im being deaded for it. 

Report Post Tip

I have it through sources that, although unreliable, tell me that a full, undercover report blowing the lid off this scandal will be featured in the next Herald of the Underworld! I can't wait to read all the sordid details and find out why Oopsie was being victimized.

Cause the game is political, and bullies are everywhere.  You must be with the in crowd to get anywhere here! 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip

Quite the ironic statement from Kitt, a Don. (deceased)

At this point, you are basically the same to most people.

You create a new character, talk some bollocks about Leader of the streets or whatever the flavour of the 'edge' is this week.

Surely you are not surprised? 

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Who is kuku and why are people killing me and saying.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL