Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 14:56:26
Page:  1 
HELP! Started by: BasketCase on Nov 18, '22 05:18

My meds! I need my meds!!, BasketCase thought as he headed to the medicine cabinet to find his pills. Without them is total disaster. As he got to the cabinet and opened it, he discovered that he was out! BasketCase grabbed his head and yelled "NOOOOOOOOOO". He rocked back and forth. This had to be a mistake. He got up and searched the house. He really was OUT!

BasketCase ran out the door holding his head. Everything was spinning, whirling. A car honked it's horn and he stopped.

AAAAHHHHHHHH, he screamed at it. He pulled out his gun and shot at it before running off. RUN RUN RUN he though. Three blocks down the road he ducked into the local pharmacy. BasketCase calmed at the site of the Pharmacist. He knew this one. He went up to the counter and explained he was out of meds. She assured him they would take care of it and asked for the empty bottle.

Empty Bottle? I don't have an empty bottle! My Meds! I need My Meds, he said.

It's okay BasketCase, I will look it up. It will be 15 minutes. Please have a seat, she said to him.

BasketCase knew and trusted this lady. He nodded and went to have a seat. He held his head and slowly rocked while he waited. 14 minutes later, just as he was becoming extremely nervous, the lady came around from the back with his meds and a glass of water.

Here you are Basket, she said handing him his meds and water. Is there anything else you need?

BasketCase took his meds, handed the glass back to her and answered. Uh, no. I really needed my meds! um thanks Basket said sheepishly. After a few minute (okay more like 20 minutes) he go up and walked out. As he walked home he noticed the cops close to his flat. He pulled up his hoodie and made his way into his building. I ain't got no time for cops, he thought to himself.

Basketcase got back to his flat and he locked all 6 locks. They ain't gettin him without a fight! He would shoot them! YES HE WOULD! BANG! BANG BANG!! Just like that!

The trip to the pharmacy exhausted Basket. He layed down on the couch and was out in a flash, his gun right beside him. Hopefully things will be clear when he woke.

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $240,000 Tip

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

BasketCase thought he heard someone at the door. He wasn't expecting anyone so he ignored it.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

He was sure he heard it this time!. Annoyed, he got up and looked through the peep-hole. COPS!

BasketCase was pissed! What were these flatfoots doing at his door! Surely they have something better to do! He cracked the door and asked WHAT DO YOU WANT!?

The cop with the notepad answered. Hello Sir. There was a shooting outside your building earlier. We are canvassing the area to see if anyone saw anything. Were you home a few hours ago, by chance?

GET OUT OF MY SITE! I DIDN'T SEE A DAMN THING. I WAS SLEEPING FOR FUCKS SAKE AND YOU WAKE ME FOR THIS CRAP? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DOOR!!! he yelled at the cops. Basketcase slammed the door and engaged the locks. When the cops knocked again he ignored them. It didn't take long before they gave up. Damn cops, he thought! MORONS! He took his meds again and was back asleep in the wink of an eye.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $120,000 Tip

NAK noticed an awful lot of commotion in the streets, lots of shouting and banging.  It seemed as if it was a massive high of utter pandemonium and then suddenly stopped.  NAK felt it best to walk away avoiding the cops standing outside looking puzzled.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Unable to rest Isa decided to go out for the night. She was confident she could at least make some easy fast cash in Detroit, so she boards the next available flight. She was not there too long when she spotted some chaos going on. She stops short and takes cover behind an old beat-up laundry truck. She could not make out the words of the man shouting but the voice was very familiar. Nah it can't be him she thinks. But he does occasionally shack up in that run down looking building. 

Isa waits until the police pull off and starts walking down towards the old building. She takes deep breath and proceeds to climb the steep steps to the top floor. She is now thirsty, and he better answer the door!

Knock Knock

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

BasketCase woke and looked out the window. The streets were quiet. A police car was parked a couple blocks up. Damn COPS!! he yelled! BC went to the liquor cabinet and got the bottle of Scotch. He set up a shot-glass and downed one. AHHHH that hit the spot! He planned on having a relaxing evening at home. Hopefully no one fucked that up. BC got a glass and filled it with Scotch. He took it to his tv, turned it on and flicked to a channel. What was on didn't matter. He only needed the noise. He sat on the couch and threw his feet up on the table.

Just as he got comfy, he heard.

KNOCK KNOCK

You've got to be kidding me! he said as he slammed his glass down on the table. BasketCase got up and went to the door ready to light up the cops again. YOU BETTER HAVE A FUCKING WARRANT!! BasketCase said as he unlocked and opened the door. He was surprised when he saw it was Isabella!

Isa, he said quietly. He looked up and down the hallway. All clear. He grabbed Isabella's arm and pulled her into the apartment. He checked the hallway again before engaging the door locks again.

Satisfied, he turned to Isa and gave her a hug. Good to see you! Want a Scotch? I just opened a bottle! he said to her. Damn COPS were here earlier wasting their time, he said as he went for another glass.  I've got red and white wine and Stoly Vodka too. What's your poison?

Isa heard the locks being unlocked. How many damn locks does this guy have she asked herself. Before she knew it was being pulled into the apartment and greeted with a hug. Out of breath and thirsty she finds her way to the kitchen to pour a glass of water. And in one swift gulp the glass was empty. She refills her glass while glancing out the kitchen window and spots a man running down the street. She turns to BC

"What the hell is going on? And what gives with the elevator not working?" 

Isa follows BC to the living room and takes a seat next to him on the couch. She gulps down her water and hands him the glass. 

"Vodka will be great!"

"What a week it has been!" 

Report Post Tip

BasketCase got up, looks out the window and sees a man running. What the hell IS going on?!? he said. He got his gun, opened the window and took a couple shots.

BANG! BANG!! BANG!!!

The second and third shots hit the man and he fell to the street. BasketCase quickly closed the windows and pulled the blinds. He was sure no one saw him. 

I don't know who that was or what he was doing be he ain't a problem no more! Basket said to her. Vodka it is!. BasketCase poured her a glass of Vodka and brought it over to her. He explained the elevator problem.

I don't know what is wrong with the elevator. I caught the supor and told him he had 2 days to fix it! It's a damn shame you had to walk up. He's got till tomorrow before I start breaking things. I've got to find a new place! Damn cops are all over this area! I have no idea what their deal is! he said becoming agitated. Just as he finished the sentence he heard cop cars rolling their way. SEE, they are everywhere! he said of this inconvenience. BasketCase refilled his Scotch glass and sat down next to Isabella fighting the urge to put his feet back on the table.

What a week it as been indeed!

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: HELP!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL