Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:58
Page:  1 
It's coming back! Started by: Sweeney on Sep 03, '11 23:23

Sweeney strolling in the streets of Chicago near the Ask-A-Godfather business section. He walks toward his favorite bench near the water fountain. He goes deep into his right coat pocket and picks up his pet frog Albert. Sweeney looks at his pet frog remembering all the times where Mrs. Doubtifre try to steal his frog. "I'll get her back!" Sweeney says in his head. Sweeney then puts Albert back in his coat pocket and reaches to the other one. He then pulls out his Mnt Dew and goes over to the bench infront of the fountain. Sweeney opens his Mnt Dew can and takes a sip. He puts the soda down near the bench and stands up on the bench.

Here he! Here he!

Sweeney waits for people to approach the bench. While waiting he flattens out his coat and fixes his tie to make it more loose. He begins:

Hello all. My name is Christopher Sweeney. Or just call me Sweeney. As, most of you know in my early days of being in Detroit I made an attempt to bring my fore fathers paper: "Mob News or Mom News" back into the Streets. And, well it worked out but didn't have time to do all that fun stuff. But, now since I have some free time in my hands. I like to say in the blessing of Mrs. Doubtfire to bring back Mob/Mom News back to the streets!

Sweeney smiles to the crowd.

This has been something I wanted to adress at sometime but as I said I was buzy. But, now. I'm not.

Now, you may be wondering when it will come out! Well It be out every single Saturday. It will bringing the past weeks of the news on the Streets or OOC Avenue. This will may have some competitions, interview, and etc. You'll all see this history of paper back in one week!

Sweeney drops down off the bench. Bends down and picks up his Mnt Dew. Takes a sip. Then, skips off to the HQ.

Report Post Tip

Gallifrey listening to Sweeney announce his forefathers return of The Mob News, Gallifrey strokes his scruffy 5'o'clock shadow 

"Hmm this will be interesting." 

He ponders to himself how could this benefit my paper coming within the day... thinking watching Sweeney start to walk off he walks up to Sweeney

"I look forward to seeing your family's paper make a return, Maybe we could work together."

While shaking Sweeneys hand Gallifreys sly hand makes his way to Sweeney's right coat pocket snatching Albert away and safely tucking him away 

"Well Mr. Sweeney i most be on my way somethings just come to mind I'll be seeing you around"

Walking away Gallifrey takes Albert out looking down at him and laughing aloud

"OH I GOT PLANS FOR YOU MR. ALBERT!"

Disappearing across the street you can hear Sweeney calling for Albert

"ALBERT!"

Report Post Tip

Sweeney cries while walking.

ALBERT!!!! ALBERT!!!!!!!

Sweeney thinks to himself: I'll destroy him.

Report Post Tip

Every Editor who has tried to compete against the Chuckle Knuckle has ended up as plant food. I'm afraid that until The Reaper Daily makes its long anticipated return, we may not have a choice in mafia publications.

Anyhow, good luck with this venture, and let's hope you do not end up on the DWL.

Report Post Tip

After Sweeney stops crying T-Man walks over and says.

"I can`t wait for your newspaper and don`t worry about Albert he`ll be okay."

T-Man walks away from Sweeney.

Report Post Tip

Song listens to Sweeney crying and comforts Sweeney my boss will take care of Albert I promise ill see to it, And Eddie Gallifreys paper will compare to the Chuckle no doubt ive even seen parts of it it will stand tall!

Report Post Tip

Sweeney comes back to the same bench. He decides to make this short and quick.

Hello friends once agian. And, no I still haven't got Albert. But, anyways my friend Darkhawk764 will be the first addition ever to be in a Mob News. He'll be provide some fictional stories to spice up the paper. That is all.

Report Post Tip

Its an honor to take on this job, it really is.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: It's coming back!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL