Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:57:07
Page:  1 
Cassanos Started by: LadyCassano on Nov 26, '22 16:03

It was a typical chilly morning in Corktown, the streets glistened under the streetlights from the previous nights rain, plums of steam were escaping the sewer covers. Panning the businesses that lined each side of main street one particular building stood out from the rest. It was painted a nice deep black color, a detailed gold sign that read Cassanos hung above the door. Walking up to the Bakery, the aroma of freshly baked bread wafted through the air. The bakers were busy loading the display cases with classic Italian pastries and a young boy swept the polished white and black tiled floors with a sweet smile on his face. The woman behind the register gracefully walked around the counter to greet the first customer of the day…..

“Good morning welcome it “

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $260,000 Tip

After the night that I had, I shouldn’t have been surprised that I was drawn in by the wonderful smell of fresh baked bread. There were just some things in life that made everything feel a bit easier and that was one of them. Like apple pie and fresh cut grass in the summertime.

I followed my nose through the front door, removing my hat and placing it on the rack beside the door as I stepped inside.

Good morning, Ma’am.” I smiled politely, “I couldn’t resist stepping in here. Everything looks absolutely delicious.” I drummed my fingertips atop the counter for a moment, trying to decided what I wanted, “Could I trouble you for a loaf of rye bread, please?”

Report Post Tip

Ian was feeling hungry when he realized he hadn't had his breakfast yet. It was almost 12 in the afternoon and his stomach was grumbling. He saw a bakery across the street and decided to go in for a brunch. 

"Hello, what do we have on the menu here?"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cassanos
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL