Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 18:08:02
Page:  1 
No More Holes Started by: Isabella on Dec 04, '22 07:22

Isa was sitting on the side of her bed feeling like a truck ran her over when she received a telegram from FutureStealer to meet with him this evening. She pulled herself together and met FS at his quarters. 

"Isa it's time for you to pack it up. You'll be setting up an operation outback on the west end of my Headquarters." Isa nods and pours herself a cup of coffee before exiting his office. 

While headed back to her quarters her mind was racing with much to do and little time to do it all. Her thoughts were interrupted with some head pounding banging. What the hell is going on she wonders. The closer she gets to her sleeping quarters the louder the noise. It sounds like the place is under construction. 

"Good Lord Polio what are you doing?" She found Polio punching holes in the walls outside her quarters. Not waiting for an answer Isa proceeds to go pack up her fabulous artwork she hung up to cover the holes up on her walls. 

She takes a break to telegram both Chris_Vaughn and Dank to express her interest in taking them with her. Both expressed an interest. We agreed on a time to meet at the new quarters. 

Upon arrival we agreed the place was in dire need of some work. "At least these walls had no holes," she expresses to both her hands. She will have to auction off some of her art collection. While standing there assessing what needs to be done, she gets a telegram from @Ted-Pinansca. Fantstic timing hearing from Ted! He has property maintenance skills. Ted happily joins the three of us. 

First order of business was to get the foot long grass cut. Ted quickly says he will take care of that job. But before we know it Chris took care of the job. We watched him throw gasoline on the lawn and light a match. 

He proudly smiles and said, "Job done!" 

Good Lord Isa thinks about what she has gotten herself into. She loks at Dank. He looks at her with empathy and hands over a jar of Vicks.

"Go get some rest Isa. We will get us settled in."

Isa nods in agreement but before but she leaves, she wants everyone to know this is how the Wild Bunch tends to their lawn. 

"Do not ask Chris to cut your grass! And if you are feeling under the weather Dank has the cure all!"

We are The Wild Bunch!

Isa leaves to get much needed rest.

Report Post Tips: 26 / Total: $1,160,000 Tip

UR hears of a new family being formed. He was elated when he found out Isabella was setting up. When he heard that the family name was The Wild Bunch he smiled. UR got his stationary out and began to write:

Congratulations Isabella! I know you will do a great job! May you live long and preosper!

UR

Ur sealed the note in an envelope and called on one of the family members.

Get this to Isabella, he said to the lady. Immediately! He handed the envelope to the lady and went about the rest of his evening.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Chris Had been quite pleased with himself. Isabella had asked him to come across from the Hole in the Wall Gang for a special job. He'd secretly hoping that he was going to have to lay the smackdown on some unsuspecting jabroni. He had visions of going up to Polio, taking the collar of his neck. Shining it up real good.. shine, shine... shine, shine... turning that sombitch sideways, and sticking it straight up his candy ass. Or maybe he would have have to take Rufio on a little trip. Lead him up Jabroni, drive, past all the shops that people with more money than taste shop in, hang a right on Know your Role Boulevard, down past the guy who sells noodles, hello noodle guy, past that girl who sells Artificial flowers, flowers for ladies of fashion to wear, and check his big fat monkey lovin' ass straight into the SmackDown Hotel.

But no, Isabella wanted her Lawn cut. It wasn't the People's lawn. It wasn't the most Electrifying Lawn in all of Las Vegas, it wasn't even the most electrifying lawn in Paradise. No it was just a lawn. So Chris did what anyone with an ounce of whit would do. He lifted a Gas Can, shock it just right to check that there was a sufficient amount of Gas in it, and liberally poured it over the lawn. Taking out a lighter, Dank's Lighter, sparked it up real good, and through it on the Lawn. For one glorious instant the Lawn became a Dog as the lighter ignited the fuel... actually the fuel vapour... most folks don't realise that its quite hard to ignite gasoline. In cold weather you can throw a lit match into a puddle of gas and chances are it will extinguish the match. But in Vegas, where it is almost always hot, the isoalkanes and benzene start to evaporate creating gasoline vapour, the same process that occurs in the internal combustion engine, creating that shimmer like heat haze that you can see on a bright day, and that is highly flammable and combustible... and it went WOOF!

This was probably the most efficient way of cutting the Lawn. No one could deny it was short, and it would take a long time before it needed cut again. It was only then that Chris realised that this wasn't actually Isabelle's house, but rather a new Crew Headquarters, headquarters to a new crew, The Wild Bunch, and apparently Isabelle wanted Chris, the Most Electrifying man in all of Mafiadom to be the People's Right Hand Man.

"Finally, The Rock, has retuned to being Right... Hand... Man! Congratulations Isabella. The Rock knew that at some point you would strike out on your own to make your mark on this world and create your very own crew, a crew destined for greatness. A Crew that will set the world on fire, just like The Great one himself set your Lawn on fire. And you have chose the Rock to be your Right hand man. Which means finally, The Rock has come back to Las Vegas. Which means The Rock Has finally come back... home.  

[the audience cheers, and break into a "Rocky" chant] 

Now, before The Rock gets into that... before we electrify, before we turn this out tonight... for those of you who don't know, The Rock has many nicknames. The Great One, The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment, The People's Champion. But I want to tell you something that's important to me right now. I need to take this moment. It's been a long time since I've been back in a position of power. Seven years, to be exact. But I want to take this moment, in the middle of this lawn, to tell you why I'm back. It's not because of the money, it's not to promote a movie. I am back in the middle of this lawn because of you. 

[the audience cheers] 

When I left, when I left as Godfather Chairman of New York seven years ago, I dreamed big, and you guys dreamed big with me. You helped me accomplish my goals. I accomplished my dreams because the people never left my side. 

[the audience​​​​​​​ cheers again] 

And I want to take this moment to tell you all here, you're live here, millions... and millions of the Rock's fans watching around the world. I want to tell you thank you, I love you, and it is because of you, Isabella, that I am back, and it is because of you, and I give you my word, I am never, ever going away. 

[the audience​​​​​​​ cheers, and begins another "Rocky" chant] 

Now, The Rock is back because I wanted to do something unprecedented. Something no man had ever done before. I wanted to stand side by side with Isabella as she helps shape Paradise and Las Vegas. So it happened. The Rock called FutureStealer and FutureStealer said "Rock, I know why you're calling. I know you know I need a RHM for Isabella. Rock, there's only one man electrifying enough to be RHM for Isabella. Rock, there's only one man that can captivate the world. Rock, that man can only be Justin Bieber."

[laughter and jeers] 

But I told FutureStealer , I said "No, no, no, no. Hey, no. The Rock knows Justin, he's cool. Dig-dig the kid. Cool kid. But make no mistake about it, FS, there is only one man capable enough to stand at Isabella's side. That man is the jabroni-beating, la-la-la-la pie eating, trailblazing, eyebrow raising step off the break, put your foot on the gas, always ready to whoop some ass, People's Champ, The Rock!"

[the audience​​​​​​​ cheers] 

So here we are Isabella. You, leader of a crew in your own right, the Rock standing on your right hand side. Dank, a few steps... a lot of steps behind on your left, ready to whoop some ass!

IF YA SMELLLLLL... what The Rock...

[the audience​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ shouts "Is cooking"] 

...is cooking."

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $170,000 Tip
Tutte were so happy seeing one of his best friends finally got to make her own crew, absolutely nothing could go wrong with this.

He were on his way visiting hers HQ to gratulate and give a small gift to her.

"Hey Isa, Im so glad over this" He give here a big hug and after that put a bottle of white wine in her hands "a small gift to a great new CL"

He were so happy for Isabella and her new adventure in his old hometown Las Vegas.

Truly a good visit and he now heads for other crlebrations, he had heard of.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Hazel was ecstatic to learn that her friend was setting up her very own HQ in Las Vegas. After taking care of some matters in her hometown of Chicago, she made a special trip down to the Xenogenesis Muffin Pub to grab a basket full of fresh bakery items. She stuffed as many goods as she could into a welcome basket, only picking the best of the best of course. 

Catching the nearest flight she could, Hazel climbed aboard the plane and waited patiently until she arrived in Las Vegas. Once in the marvelous city, she dropped by Isabella's HQ. She left the muffin basket along with a friendly note that expressed her happiness for the newly made crew leader ending with, of course, "Congratulations Isa!"

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Isa was just about to move on to her next order of business when a young man handed her an envelope. Inside there was $20,000 dollars and no signature. She places it in the pile of cash gifts with no signatures. The pile of no signatures was growing over the course of the last 5 days. She realizes what must be done. Isa heads back to the stage where she announced the news of the new crew in town. 

I would like to thank all who attended to congratulate me and my crew. I would also like to thank those who did not sign their name when gifting us with your hard-earned money. I assure you our monetary gifts are going to good use. I found help for Chris_Vaughn concerning his fetish with the use of gasoline. He is making amazing progress and we thank you. 

Isa walks off trying to remember what it was she was about do before receiving the envelope. It hit hits her. She will need to locate Father_OMalley. Smiling at the thoughts of getting a quick feel of his firm butt in search of his wallet would make her night. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It had taken some time for Polio to let go and realise it was for the best that IsabellaChris_Vaughn and Dank were setting up down the garden. After all he had been taken under the wing and guidance of Isa and her merry men since his initial arrival.

Although Polio had created more holes in the HQ it would be what Futurestealer would have wanted, he had also just made Polio his RHM, which was great news and it was now time for him to move on and let The Wild Bunch build on and progress in Paradise.

The excitement had finally over ridden the sadness he had initially encountered and deep down he knew that with FS and Isa in Paradise we would become a force to be reckoned with.

Polio finds a glass and raises a toast 'The Wild Bunch'

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL