Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 08:34:43
Page:  1 
A Busy Week Started by: IANYU on Dec 06, '22 09:58

Ian sits in his studio and looks back on the wild week he had.

It started with him being hospitalized due to a broken jaw. He had to stare at the ceiling for two days and one night, listening to the wails of the people whose relatives couldn't leave the Emergency Room alive. Even though he was moved to a different room after a day, he could still hear the noise outside. 

Shortly after being discharged, Ian got hit with the news of the incursion of several clone armies in Detroit. As if it wasn't bad enough, SassyPeach sent him to set up there as a punishment for getting him hospitalized after the late night marathon. And so he went to Corktown. At least he was allowed to take Tutte and Polio with him!

Ian arrived in Detroit and found more dead bodies than living ones. There had been a war and the clone armies had planned to take reigns of the entire city. Ian set up a small HQ in one of the damaged abandoned buildings and with the help of Tutte and Polio started fighting against the clones. Luckily, there were people from all other cities helping with the fight. Soon, one crew was down, then another... And an entire week went before all the members were killed. 

Ian repaired his HQ and hired new bodyguards and decided to host a party with his hands, but Polio got called back to Vegas because they needed to fix some holes in the walls... or was is to create holes? Whatever the reason, he packed his bag and left. Even though he was sad to see his old friend leave him, it was time to move on and start rebuilding the city. 

Ian believes he, along with Tutte and HappyEndings can make Corktown a great place as it had once been- peaceful and free from clones. 

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip
Tutte were asked to join in the move by his boss and certainly he wanted to help IANYU to try out to develope Detroit again.

First Tutte had great time along with his new boss and Polio as LH, pretty funny worked together. And then came so HappyRnding and took over LH position and all was good. We have graat mpment together and all big thanks to our former leader SassyPeach for letting us try to fix all holes in iur walls which we really thought should be hard for us, but were are well trained all three so all went perfectly.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Happy was thrilled to be in Detroit, the city she had heard so much about from her mother and grandmother growing up, she still couldn't believe it. She had accepted an invitation from Polio to become an associate of IANYU's Dream Perfect Regime, never in her wildest dreams did she think for a minute she would become much more than Made, much less be offered the position of LHM but here I am and I couldn't be prouder.

I made a deathbed promise to my mother that I would do my best to help with the rebuilding of the city she loved above all others and so now the hard work begins along side Tutte and IANYU to return Corktown Detroit back to its former glory and more. 

*yawns* but perhaps tomorrow, after a good nights rest would be soon enough to start. As my eyelids get heavy with a soft smile on my face I drift off to dream of all things possible..

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Polio couldn't help notice how highly thought of he was so he took 5 minutes to take it all in in ponder life when he was with these 3 great people.

After being dropped off in Detroit, never in his maddest dreams would he think he would get on with 3 individuals so quickly after a brief introduction. It was a blast

His proudest moment, getting HappyEndings into the crew and watch her flourish into the hand position from a far.

Keep up the good work team, the big dog loves you all

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL