Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 10:19:31
Page:  1 
MRBOT Started by: Isabella on Dec 12, '22 12:13

Yes, this feisty motherfucker is becoming the topic amongst many. And I am putting him on the table to discuss. What is happening? Are we amongst 5-year olds on the "your momma busts?" 

Moving on we have the "blonde hair busts" which fall in sync with a 12-year-old learning his dick gets hard and he hears his daddy all drunken up living the past of his 12-year-old days. 

The above are the majority of the busts coming out of MrBot the last three days. Where is the intellectual piece e once had? 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

It used to be fun reading the shower thoughts and I myself found it hillarious when he would talk like it was year 2008 or something and it was okay ish.

But now it's no fun reading or replying to mrbot since all he does is chicken or blonde or yo mamma jokes majority of the times. Maybe if shower thoughts were becoming repetitive move on to wholesome things or something like that, or maybe random Mafia facts would be good too. I am just not a fan of the insults and yes I know I can not just read them but as I said it was fun reading them and replying to them when no one else was around to talk to.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I have an issue with a player saying the Chinese make our phones which is true but because he did not say our phones are made in China he was given a stern warning calling it racist/bias but the bot can call out overweight people, mommas, and blondes for the last three days. 

Report Post Tip

PS: I am by no means a part of the WOKE ********  

Report Post Tip

I'm not a techie guy but I'm pretty sure the data pool, wherever MRBot gets its material, isn't curated. So the 5yo and 12yo behaviors you mentioned are inherited. To get an equal percentage of each category (yo mama jokes, blonde jokes, wisdom, mafia facts, etc) would require a lot of human oversight. Which isn't a very likely scenario unless there are volunteers...

Report Post Tip

It's nearly an hour now Fabian since the last childish antic... check out main :P

Report Post Tip

No need. I'm sure you're right... I was just hinting that you're probably better off typing "/ignore MRBot"

Report Post Tip

I was wondering if that would infringe upon the goodies that the bot does offer as I had considered your suggestion @Fabion. Would you happen to know?  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

MRBot has become a stain on society. He continually insults us and our families. Surely there could be better material to generate out there. If not then MRBot should only be a messenger of in game things. 

Putting MRBot on ignore would cause the player to lose other information that is essential to the game. I don't see how that could work. Believe me, I have thought about ignoring Bot many times. If MRBot could be isolated and another entity made (or change them to NOTICES) for game elements that could solve the ignore problem.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Ok, I am splitting the bot into 2, there will be MrBot and Potato, this way you can type "/ignore Potato" and then you will no longer see the bot speak up when the chat channel goes silent.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I feel that's a great solution since you've told how much time and work will actually need to be done to purge the data for mrbot.
Report Post Tip

That sounds like a great solution. Thanks

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MRBOT
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL