Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:50
Page:  1 
Help Wanted Started by: DoughBoy on Sep 06, '11 04:09

DoughBoy walks around the streets handing out fliers to anyone willing to take one. As you glance at the flier it reads..

DoughBoy BA-BY! Dats right. I gotsta get on dat new hustle BA-BY! I gotsta get one doughs english teeches BA-BY! If ya be doin dat teech hustle please help a DoughBoy out BA-BY! If ya a real hustla I gotsta put dat dough in yo pocket, ya hurd? Ya can find me hur for a minute. If I aint hur send dat letter, ya hurd?

He continues to hand out fliers hoping to find someone to teach him proper english.

Report Post Tip

Rudiger accepts the flyer absently as he walks by.

Uh-huh.

At the end of the block, he scopes a group of neighborhood youngsters, trying to decide which would be most fun to peg in the face with a ball of crumpled paper. As he prepares to crush the flyer, the printed message briefly catches his eye. Postponing his daily merriment, he trudges back down the block to where DoughBoy stands.

Look, I'm no scholar, but I'd gladly hold the entire Algonquin Round Table at gunpoint to fix whatever's wrong with you.

Lemme know if you don't get any better offers.

A small child skips by, gleefully enthralled with their newly purchased ice cream cone. Rudiger crushes the flyer with his right hand, his knuckles whitening from the tension.

Excuse me.

Report Post Tip

Doughboy

I can be down wid da teechin if ya need it blerd. One condition thou ya hav ta show reeeespec to da teechin hustler ma last bitch I was showin da ways of da bard and da way of da street just had 2 much front, no respect for our wayz

Report Post Tip

Thinking it wouldn't be this easy to obtain a teacher DoughBoy made too many fliers. As he stood there starring at the fliers he decided to just get rid of them all. After making sure no one was looking he stealthily dropped them on the ground. Too bad almost everyone was looking.

Rudiger, you got dat hustle in ya BA-BY! I like dat. Lets bounce back to da HQ and talk about dis bizness BA-BY!

He turns to head back to the HQ then realizes he forgot to address El_Nino.

El_Nino BA-BY! Ya got dat creep on BA-BY! YA hurd? I need dat hustle dat Rudiger gots, ya hurd? I gots mad luv fo ya hustle dough BA-BY! We get dat hustle goin, we be dat dream teeem BA-BY! holla atcha boy! DoughBoy BA-BY!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Help Wanted
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL