Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 15:16:14
Page:  1 
SNOWBALL FIGHT! Saturday December 17th at 12:00, 24h Started by: Squishy on Dec 12, '22 19:27

Saturday December 17th at 12:00, lasting 24h

Here are the details for the Snowball Fight

• You can throw a snowball every 5 seconds.
  • When someone hits you with a snowball it sets your throwing timer to 10 seconds.
  • You must be in the same district as your victim and they must be online. (In the online list.)
  • You gain a new snowball every 5 minutes as well as every time you do a petty crime or break someone out of jail.
  • Getting hit by a snowball reduces your Warmth by 1% every time. Once you are 0% warmth you cannot throw snowballs or be hit.
  • You can increase your warmth by drinking Grain Alcohol on the Snowball! page. You buy the Grain Alcohol at the drug dealer.
  • There will be a timer for those with the timer toolbar, with adjustable options on the Options - Toolbar page.

As this is not meant to be a seriously competitive event, you get random prizes by throwing snowballs. You can compete for 1 minute or the full 24h, earning prizes along the way. 

The prizes are as follows:

• Cash.
  • Hustle Points.
  • Perks.

During this event, if you get overwhelmed and are unable to retaliate you can either travel to another district/city or have a friend/crew back you up so that you may gain the upper hand. 

And remember, have fun!

*If you have died before the event starts, your existing snowballs will be carried over to your next character*

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Is there somewhere where we can see how many snowballs we currently have?

Report Post Tip
Click on Actions, SNOWBALL! In the menu and it will show you.
Report Post Tip

*If you have died before the event starts, your existing snowballs will be carried over to your next character*

I had hundreds more than shown. Mine were not carried over.

Report Post Tip

120 snowballs were carried over from 2 characters ago, and an additional 157 were carried over from your previous character.

Can you give more details on dates/character names/amounts so that I can look further into it if the 277 carried over is not what you are talking about?

Report Post Tip

Dates/names/amounts are deleted when a character dies? I sent you what I know two days ago.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: SNOWBALL FIGHT! Saturday December 17th at 12:00, 24h
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL