Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:30
Page:  1 
First on the Right Started by: Skulfa_King on Sep 06, '11 20:32

The right? The right. Right is burdened with a legion of interpretations. The chips have fallen, and that which is preserved remains. Disgusting becomes refined. What remains? The right. The Right. What counter can be produced? Dimensions form the spectrum of the Right, starting with humanity's preservation of its sacred tool. The possession of authority lies where? Who dare decide the declaration of dominion through dynamic demonstration? It fosters its own necessity, but requires direction. If its orientation's definition has lost relativity, the course is clear. What if the path's properties are poorly provided a purpose? It is altered.

Is it not?

Analyze it. Gather, observe, and speculate. Can the determined, desired outcome possibly arrive? If not, it is altered.

Is it not?

We, who believe ourselves agents of efficiency, would give over our allegiance so quickly, so blindly. Why? Comfort is not the motivation of a menacing mobster. Luxury? Perhaps. Fear? Who would dare ponder such a preposterous proposition of pure poppycock? Take a moment to judge the world around you. Analyze and observe the house you've built for yourself in this world. What bricks have lost their aesthetic power? Have you grown so accustomed to the pebble in your shoe your foot has numbed? Now count your chips carefully. When they fall, what will remain? Will you be the first on the Right?

Report Post Tip

The left? The left. Left is burdened with a legion of interpretations. The chips have fallen, and that which is preserved remains. Disgusting becomes refined. What remains? The left. The Left. What counter can be produced? Dimensions form the spectrum of the Left, starting with humanity's preservation of its sacred tool. The possession of authority lies where? Who dare decide the declaration of dominion through dynamic demonstration? It fosters its own necessity, but requires direction. If its orientation's definition has lost relativity, the course is clear. What if the path's properties are poorly provided a purpose? It is altered.

Is it not? It is, straight guys go left, right goes a bit curvy....

The Dick.

Analyze it. Gather, observe, and speculate. Can the determined, desired outcome possibly arrive? If not, it is altered.

Is it not? Yes it is, alteration comes from being right.

We, who believe ourselves agents of efficiency, would give over our allegiance so quickly, so blindly. Why? Comfort is not the motivation of a menacing mobster. Luxury? Perhaps. Fear? Who would dare ponder such a preposterous proposition of pure poppycock? Take a moment to judge the world around you. Analyze and observe the house you've built for yourself in this world. What bricks have lost their aesthetic power? Have you grown so accustomed to the pebble in your shoe your foot has numbed? Now count your chips carefully. When they fall, what will remain? Will you be the first on the Left?

Report Post Tip

I aplogize there were a few errors.

The left? The left. Left is burdened with a legion of interpretations. The chips have fallen, and that which is preserved remains. Disgusting becomes refined. What remains? The left. The Left. What counter can be produced? Dimensions form the spectrum of the Left, starting with humanity's preservation of its sacred tool. The possession of authority lies where? Who dare decide the declaration of dominion through dynamic demonstration? It fosters its own necessity, but requires direction. If its orientation's definition has lost relativity, the course is clear. What if the path's properties are poorly provided a purpose? It is altered.

Is it not? It is, straight guys go left, right goes a bit curvy....

The Dick.

Is it not? Yes it is, alteration comes from being right.

We, who believe ourselves agents of efficiency, would give over our allegiance so quickly, so blindly. Why? Comfort is not the motivation of a menacing mobster. Luxury? Perhaps. Fear? Who would dare ponder such a preposterous proposition of pure poppycock? Take a moment to judge the world around you. Analyze and observe the house you've built for yourself in this world. What bricks have lost their aesthetic power? Have you grown so accustomed to the pebble in your shoe your foot has numbed? Now count your chips carefully. When they fall, what will remain? Will you be the first on the Left?

Report Post Tip

Hulk-A-Mania? Hulk-A-Mania. Hogan is burdened with a legion of interpretations. The chips have fallen, and that which is preserved remains. Disgusting becomes refined. What remains? Hulk-A-Mania. Hulk-A-Mania. What counter can be produced? Dimensions form the spectrum of the Hulkster, starting with humanity's preservation of its sacred wrestler. The possession of authority lies where? Who dare decide the declaration of dominion through dynamic demonstration? It fosters its own necessity, but requires direction. If its orientation's definition has lost relativity, the course is clear. What if the path's properties are poorly provided a purpose? It is altered.

Is it not? No one knows if It is, straight guys go left, right goes a bit curvy but Hulk-A-Mania runs wild.

Hogan

Is it not? No one knows, Its everywhere.

We, who believe ourselves agents of efficiency, would give over our allegiance so quickly, so blindly. Why? Comfort is not the motivation of a menacing mobster. Luxury? Perhaps. Fear? Who would dare ponder such a preposterous proposition of pure poppycock? Take a moment to judge the world around you. Analyze and observe the house you've built for yourself in this world. What bricks have lost their aesthetic power? Have you grown so accustomed to the pebble in your shoe your foot has numbed? Now count your chips carefully. When they fall, what will remain? Will you be the first with Hulk-A-Mania?

Report Post Tip

Sadly, the only potentially positive contribution either of you gentlemen have made is "Yes it is, alteration comes from being right", which is sadly incorrect. I pray for the day when the decay and degradation of the world around us is realized and confronted.

Report Post Tip

I'm afraid you'll be praying for a long time, Skulfa_King. A great number of today's society would rather visit the street ramblings of a well known and widely ostracized village idiot and further his popularity than pause and reflect upon a rather poignant public discussion because it requires time and conscious thought.

Report Post Tip

Dude I work for the mob, decay and degradation is my forte.

When the government can not control, I excel.

However having listened to you and mulled over it I haven't the fucking foggiest what you are on about, you seem to be going round and round in circles asking rhetorical questions of yourself.

I do hope you find some inner peace at some point.

Report Post Tip

"I was choosing not to come to this speech, but after reading some responses I decided to say a few words."

Simplicity cleared her throat and straightened her dress out.

"Any speech giver or writer can tell you that if you wish to make a complicated speech or piece of work you cannot expect many to read or listen. You have to remember that many in the world are simple minded people who cannot handle huge words or complicated sentances. Like your speech. You like to talk in circles, which if you read deep into it could of been said in one sentence."

"If you want people to actually respond. Dumb it down next time and make what you're saying is clear. You'll then get a better crowd to listen and respond."

Simplicity left and chuckled a bit after listening to Oderus. He made the man's speech into an interesting one.

Report Post Tip

after hearing not one but two people make nothing of what was an interesting speech, the darkangel materializes out fo the shadows.

"i must admit, i still haven't the foggiest what you are talking about, and i read through your prose no less then 3 times, each time carefully, the interestin thin is, tht if you speak of the right as a conservative body, holding back until they are sure of the course, and avoiding, buying off, or eliminating all competition, you could have something here.

i'd love to hear this speech in english instead of in professorese. i think it could be quite a discussion"

the darkangel melts back into the shadows and continues on his way.

Report Post Tip

Simplicity, I find beauty in complexity. What is the meaning of my words? Find your own. Connotation allows for infinite interpretations of interesting and intriguing inferences. Maybe this message is a maze that makes mafiosos meditate on the meaning of the mystery? The message isn't mistaken or misunderstood, and has multiple methods of managing your mind through the maze. Even the simplest of minds can navigate a straight line, and every turn you take from that is a measure of your intellectual aspiration.

El_Nino, my thoughts on decay and degradation don't foster productivity in any environment, especially one that relies on structure (such as the Mafia).

darkangel, I absolutely adore your response. Despite some barriers of communicative expression, you've brought the most to the table in this discussion. You have explored one of the interpretations of the Right (the conservative), which can be said of few who have responded. There is a spectrum of logical and illogical symbols that nest in the word "Right". Don't let a lack of lexicon lead you from the link the lies latent.

As for the (potential) masses of readers; I apologize for the un-decoded nature of the question I'm trying to ask. However, I do not intend to simplify that question, especially when some of you have shown the ability to not only fully understand the question, but answer it.

Report Post Tip

You shouldn't have to simplify the question, as the question itself is meant to be asked in it's current state of obfuscation, and answered based upon the reader's interpretation. To dumb down the question is to not ask the question at all.

Is there any RIGHT answer?

The right is and will always be the left. As it relates to this world in which we toil and waste our days, with victors and the defeated, winners and losers, what is right will always be determined by what is left. Or, as I should more accurately state, WHO is left.

Disgusting and refined are objective adjectives put in place by those with the greatest say so. Longevity, power, money. The status quo is whatever those who are left and rise to the top say it is. Those who are left, are right.

This is wrong, say the left. And they're right because we allow them to be right, even if we do not believe it. We allow it, because we also wish to be left. Left alone. Left behind. Left to go on with our existences. Existing only to exist and be left to do so. And in being left, are part of the right.

Humanity's preservation IS it's sacred tool.

Report Post Tip

Ghendo had been passing by when he noticed a small crowd growing, and he made his way over there to listen to this man's so called speech. Hechuckled a little bit to himself, after hearing several others speak up, including his friend Simplicity, and he figured he'd go ahead and throw in his own two cents.

"Perhaps you should also cut back on your alliteration, my friend." Ghendo cleared his throat, in an attempt to mimic Skulfa_King's voice.

"'Ponder such a preposterous proposition of pure poppycock' and 'infinite interpretations of interesting and intriguing inferences'."

Reverting back to his own voice, Ghendo continued speaking. "Honestly, any mediocre author or speech giver knows that heavy use of alliteration not only distorts the message you are trying to give, but also makes for a very boring, academic speech, in which you try sound intelligent. Stop trying to impress people with how you say things, but rather just say them in a way that people can understand. After all, what is the point of giving a speech that the masses cannot understand?"

"Just my thoughts." Ghendo tipped his hat toward the man before going back about his business.

Report Post Tip

Ghendo, if you choose to respond to the vessel of the message rather than the message itself, that is your own choice. However, I am a bit insulted by your words. The manner in which I speak will have very little influence from you, and to regard only my method of speech in a response to the speech is rather hypocritical. You contribute nothing to the conversation at hand, and respond only to criticize my speech; which makes me wonder if you even read anything past the alliteration and metaphors.

To be quite honest (to which I intend), I care very little for your remarks, seeing as you have done very few speeches yourself, if any. If it appears I "try to sound intelligent", that's because (by some chance) I actually am. You should probably stop trying to profile me based on my words, as it shows you are rather poor at it. I have no desire to impress people here, as the aim of this speech was to spawn a discussion about the interpretations of the topic at hand. Your inability to even remotely touch on the subject of the original speech supports the fact your point of view is invalid, illogical, and inappropriate.

As previously stated (perhaps further proving that you didn't read it all), this speech is easily understood. If you are capable of comprehending the English language, you can draw a conclusion from my words. The depth your conclusion explores is based entirely on you.

Report Post Tip

WhereAmI comes strolling down the streets,

I thought you asked for people to: "Analyze it. Gather, observe, and speculate." Other people are entitled to their opinions because "The Action is yours, the reaction is not." I hope you don't mind, but I agree with the others that your speech asked unnecessary questions and Oderus and Hogan had rather funny interpretations.

As far as your probable topic of Conservatism, claiming that some people are stuck in there ways because they don't know how to change is probably wrong. It's not just easier to get to the top by impressing others, its necessary. Remember this when you insult others, "It's not those who become Godfather that are acknowledged, it's those who are acknowledged who become Godfather." Those are words of another altered by myself, but one's everyone who strives to be the best should take to heart.

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster believed he was finished. Yet his return to the streets is only due to the fact that Hulk-A-Mania was not understood. How the hell this happened he himself was quite unsure.

Sadly, the only potentially positive contribution either of you gentlemen have made is "Yes it is, alteration comes from being right", which is sadly incorrect. I pray for the day when the decay and degradation of the world around us is realized and confronted.

Actually, my philiosophical aquantice, I never said it was not! If anything no one knows! Because simply the fact is that no one understands! You spoke of the right, while Hulk-a-mania complimented your writings with a version of his own amigo! You see dude, when you come out here and start speaking all intense with the mind brother your gonna lose people and the idea that you wish to ask a question of such serious thought to all that come to the streets is beyond me compadre! Do you not realize that all we are is Mafia and a Wrestler?

The hulkster rips his shirt in two and begins to stare while his sweat pours through the mean streets of philosophy.

Im glad you say your prayers brother but let me tell you something dude i think the idea of taking this life more than what it is, meant to be, than you will only stress your young heart out brother! I will be the first to say that i am not the most intelligent person in the world, but i know what this world is and what it is not! If you believe i am part of decaying and degrading the world around us you can just take a look at all my Hulk-A-Maniacs because they would surely disagree with you SofaKing!

The hulkster clotheslines a random child eating a cookie and then begins to perform leg drops on him. The kid begins to cry only as Hogan smiles. Hulk-A-Mania begins to run wild in the streets.

Finally, I think what is most important is to know that when you publish your words in the streets for all eyes to see then others are free to comment as well! I believe if first not The one they call Oderus commented you would not have anyone taking a single look again and heres why dude! The idea of coming out and being criticized for a stupid comment or saying something many disagree with is what so many people fear in this "world" hostility is something people hate and to be counted against is what many fear! Let me tell you something brother i thought your writings were amazing but how did you expect me to come back with an answer and what would be the point of it? The only thing i interpreted, and probably most understood, was where will you be when all is over?! Hulk-A-Mania is everywhere dude right or left are simply barriers that he keeps away from him because he runs straight up the middle! Now if my response, either of the two, was offensive i would like to apologize for the offense taken for i found your speech somewhat interesting yet with my suit on i find an answer must be given as such amigo! Now Whatchya Gonna Do when Hulk-A-Mania runs wild and philisophical on you!?

The hulkster tips his bandanna and begins to slide out the streets awaiting his next match.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: First on the Right
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL