Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:34:04
Page:  1 
Christmas Spirit Started by: Luna on Dec 15, '22 12:46

Luna looked down at the three choices of outfits she laid out on her bed.

She stood there with a frustrated look on her face, picking an outfit to wear was a different kind of pain. Of course the first option was the generic, ugly Christmas sweater with slim-fit jeans. Too plain, she thought. Option two was a silk, backless dress that was in a tasteful burgundy color. It was a bit too bold though. She wanted to impress but not seduce. 

Third option it is then. 

It was a casual holiday shirt, a red and green plaid miniskirt, and black stockings with black boots.

There wasn't really any talk of a christmas party for the NY families as of yet, but she does remember bringing it up to Vidal. And honestly it wouldn't be a bad idea at all. A chance to get to know each other more and show off our cooking skills. Luna could burn pancakes for breakfast, so she decided to leave herself out of bringing  a home cooked meal so as not to have anyone come home with tummy ache from her food.

When she came into work one day she decided to mention it to her boss to see what he thought about hosting one. But for now she settled with trying to decorate the crew headquarters with a FUCK ton of tinsel. The office was also decorated with some cheap lights that were supposed to flash different colors and not just stay one shade, but it's the thought that counts. 

A lone, sad Christmas tree stood proudly in the corner that was half decorated and Luna brought some gingerbread cookies for everyone to share.

She excitedly called out to Marcus_Aurelius, phwephwe, @CitySlicker, Moose, Chloe, Carmine-Leonetti, Sam, AkadeannaH, Stefano_Bontade, Yeezy and KingE to join in on the christmas spirit.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Just getting off the phone with Luna, they decided together to throw a New York Christmas Party. What is one way to get everyone to enjoy their time on this earth? Show appreciation. Vidal was all about showing the hard workers some great appreciation. He grabbed his best Christmas suit and threw it on. Always had to look sharp and lead by example.

Vidal walked over to the office and he found Luna there setting things up. He lended her a hand to get everything ready for the party.

"Luna, I will be sending out a message to the city in regard to this holiday party for sure. I want to thank you for everything you've done so far! It will never go unnoticed."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Drake received a call from Godfather Vidal regarding a Christmas party that he and Luna were putting together. After a few quick words, Drake hung up the phone and decided to look into his wardrobe to find something to wear. After getting ready, he grabbed his cigar box and a bottle of wine and went outside to his car where his driver was waiting.

He lit a cigar, and exhaled calmly.

"This should be a good night" 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I had received a call from the Godfather, a Christmas party. Nothing better then the greatest minds of the underground; we inhabited, several glasses deep and free of the duties we kept. Nothing fancy was a necessity, nor would it have been a reality regardless. Flashy anything brought eyes upon yourself, for some? That was everything, for myself; it was unnecessary. If you knew, you knew. It would always be as simple as that.

A simple button-down, jeans and a coat would be it. The air outside stabbed and bit at my skin during the small walk to the vehicle, waiting patiently exactly twelve steps from the entrance of the hotel. Why I knew that was another mystery.

Thomas, my personal driver. Waited with the car door held open. His pale sunken face barely seemed to move when he spoke. "Sir". I nodded. Thomas' odd appearance was the reason why I had kept him around so long, that and a work ethic i have never seen matched.

The car started on its path, soon the festivities would begin, and with any luck id be swimming in a bottle.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Christmas Spirit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL