Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 13:15:10
Page:  1 
Balls, like with Fish, you cant trust the size claimed. Started by: Squishy on Dec 16, '22 19:53

In our previous sale, we added an undisclosed bonus gift that we didn't list in the actual sale info, snowballs.  Also in that sale we gave a published random 50-150 hustle points out. After that, the next bit of code picked an unpublished random 10-25 snowballs as a gift as a little something extra on top - however, due to some sloppy typing on my part, I used the variable name for the hustle points when it built the personals to send to the user.  Meaning, it gave the user the correct 10-25 amount of snowballs behind the scenes correctly, but it displayed the exact same 50-150 hustle point value it chose to display in the personals when it built the snowball entry.

The snowballs were an undisclosed bonus that wasn't advertised as a gift, but if someone did purchase the sale because of the amount of snowballs displayed in your/others personals, then we will be more than happy to recollect all the of the credits/perks and reverse the transaction for a 100% refund.

The amount of credits shown in your snowball inventory is correct, but if you would like a breakdown of which sale purchase gave you how many totally up until that point, reach out and I can generate a report for you.

Sorry for the mixup.
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Balls, like with Fish, you cant trust the size claimed.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL