Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A Puzzling Riddle - A Challenge if you will. Started by: JoeyBagaDonuts on Sep 08, '11 03:02

Complete guess to MrBrick's riddle.

Is it a washing peg?

Report Post Tip

"Mr brick, is the answer my wifes' hands? because they are pink and wrinkly after she does my washing and puts it up on the washing line?"

Anoxia waits for someone to guess who is the man in the picture he is still holding.

Report Post Tip

I stood up again to take a shot at Anoxia's riddle.

"Good sir, I believe the man in the picture is no other than the man asking the riddle."

I waited to see if I was correct - and hoped dearly that I was.

Report Post Tip

Anoxia, i can only presume it is his uncle?

Report Post Tip

If the mans father is the son of your father, then the person in the picture must surely be your Son, Anoxia?

Report Post Tip

pending confirmation from the owner of the riddle, godmother alabama, you seem to be correct.

Report Post Tip

three is two and five is three and three is one. how am i counting.

Report Post Tip

Yes Godmother Alabama, you were correct he was my son in the picture.

Report Post Tip

Here is one you guys will never get!

The hulkster smirks

Whats red and Yellow and only runs wild everywhere?

Hogan rips his shirt waiting for someone to try and answer.

Report Post Tip

I just realized, Anoxia that your riddle doesn't work for a woman. A woman could only pull that riddle off should she show the picture of a woman and speaks of mothers and not fathers. That man is your son.

Report Post Tip

I do appologize Hogan, I don't know of what your speaking must be out of time and place for me to understand ...

While others are waiting for an answer to Hogan's riddle, I'd like to propose this riddle for any clever enough to give it a go.

What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

Report Post Tip

Willi_the_Kid has been leaning against a tree listening, and when noone answers Anoxia's question he unfolds his arms and steps forward.With a sly grin on his face that never seems to disappear says

"I believe the answer to your question is right in front of our noses. The man in the picture is your son, True."

"As for MrBrick's question that one I will let someone else get because I don't have a good one as of yet."

Report Post Tip

Fogetting that he was a little late on the picture riddle, still grinning Willi_the_kid replies

"A river runs but never walks, it murmers but doesn't talk, has a bed but never sleeps, and has a mouth but never eats. True.

Here is an easy one. What building has the most stories?"

Report Post Tip

To answer wilili_the_kid's riddle, the answer is a library?

What has roots that nobody sees, is taller than the trees, up and up it goes and yet it never grows?

Report Post Tip

Well Blazere, could the answer be a Mountain?

If correct;

I am wet ground.

Change one letter and I am a friend.

Change another letter and I am a hero's opponent.

Change another letter and I carry sporting equipment.

Change one final letter and I am American sweets.

What was I and what did I become?

Report Post Tip

Dirty Alabama you are very very dirty in fact a better description of you would be MUDDY.

However I also happen to know you are in your heart of hearts, when we strip down the layers a proper proper sweetie and nothing like your dirty personna, some would say as sweet as CANDY.

I suck at creating these so someone else can have my go :)

Report Post Tip

Haha, excellent way of breaking it down there El Nino.

I'll leave the floor open for others, too.

Report Post Tip

i dropped this in a bit back and no one noticed so i'll throw it in again.

three is two and five is three and three is one. how am i counting.

Report Post Tip

Tropiano stnads before Joey and says

"I have a riddle for you. The rich do not need it, and the poor have it in abundance. What is it?"

Report Post Tip

Well Trapiono, I do believe we might have had a similar riddle before just like it where the answer I believe as well would be "Nothing",

However, if you were looking for something else as an answer I appologize.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Puzzling Riddle - A Challenge if you will.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL