Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 13:24:19
Page:  1 
Is Liquid Fareham full of hot air? Started by: Spoon on Jan 01, '23 21:26

Is he more Gas Fareham than Liquid?

Can the world really trust a Fareham?

Its January 1st of a New Year. New Year, new me. A time for resolutions and revolutions yet for some reason nobody has sought to boil Liquid in a pan of water and stop his existence?

Is the Herald a sham?

Yes

Not a single Mafia basketball has been reported on in months. It's a hoe down a show down a knees up and a shindig too. It's whatever that you want it to be.

Will this be my last post of 2023 1933 1953?

Yes

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $240,000 Tip

I think LiquidFareham is and always has been Kuku.  Playing the long game.  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Based on the excellent tipping I and the rest of the community have concurred that LiquidFareham is nought but a methane filled cloud of hideous odours and foul rumours.

"Let's kill him."

(Is what I'd say if I was a murderous man but I am not)

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I didn’t particularly want to get involved in whatever this was but to say that it was growing tiresome would be a gross understatement.

”This should all probably stop.” I rubbed at my eyes tiredly, “It doesn’t matter what your feelings are towards LiquidFareham. There is no reason that anyone, let alone someone who hasn’t even earned their button yet, should be shouting disrespect towards him out in the streets. There are right ways to go about things and wrong ways. This is one of those wrong ways. Respect begets respect.”

I lit up a smoke as I turned my back, taking a few steps forward to the street corner, seeing if there was a cab to hail.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

The HERALD is the only newspaper that we have so we should honor it, not relentlessly murder and kill their journalists. 

WHAT NEXT?

Hopefully all those who wanted a cab got a cab.  What a needy prick. 

Anyway, LiquidFareham is Kuku, which leaves me wondering who Spoon is.

Probably that scumbag Grin

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

KingCharles - I am absolutely sick and tired of being called kuku at every turn, or being accused of conspiring with kuku. I CANNOT GET OUT OF BED OR DRINK MY MORNING COFFEE WITHOUT BEING CALLED KUKU.

FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT KUKU, I'M FAREHAM (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH FAKE FAREHAM, WHO IS NOW DEAD).

I agree with your sentiments on Journalists though.

Spoon - I know the game you're playing. You huck excrement at me and my distinguished newspaper like somekind of angry babboon (which, not at all coincidentally, rhymes with Spoon).

How many newspapers have you written? How many underground groups have you masterminded? How many Goombas have you slain (and how many of those were the offspring of FatherMacklePenny)? How many Systematic Immolation of Thought studygroups have you ran?

Your silence speaks volumes. You cannot answer these questions, for it would reveal YOU are of the kuku lineage.

JamesBaxter - Who said chivalry is dead? I thank you dearly for defending my maidenly honour, for rescuing this damsel in distress from her heckling detractors. This is a memory which, despite our difference in opinion on the importance of the rank of Senior Wiseguy, I shall treasure forever.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

BREAKING NEWS

@LiquidFartham blimp spotted floating over the New York Mets infamous Polo Park. Expert witnesses speculate this self propelled clown could be airborne for days.

Our reporter live from the scene will bring us blimp by blimp coverage.

Over to you @JamesBaxter

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
So much wrong in here, Liquid aint what James says, this know this little cutie well.

And the guy just above me stated James to continue is what James told what a mess really.

Tutte just grins when walking down the corridor out in the fresh air and takes a pee just outside to a tree near the entrance.

It really can be easy to spot this place by smell now.
Report Post Tip

Tutte, please do not attempt to fly in the Liquid Fareham blimp. If you fell from that height I'm not sure you could handle it.

Report Post Tip
Tutte never flies so no worries, a big boy now so know what he can handle.

Gives spoon a fork to easier handle the issues coming now and then.

So much wrong in here, Liquid aint what James says, this know this little cutie well.

Tutte - I swear to WhereWasI and with my hand on the original manuscript of Systematic Immolation of Thought, all this speaking of what I am and of what I'm not is going to make me have an identity crisis soon.

What does James say that I am? Is he secretly calling me kuku to you in private letters?

Report Post Tip
No Liquid Fareham, no secret messages here, trust your words we have had before.

Know easy who kuku is and its NOT you.

End of statement.
Report Post Tip

Whatever people say I am, that's what I'm not

Unless people say I'm great in which case I concur whole heartedly.

SEND ME YOUR TAX DOLLARS SO I CAN DONATE THE PROFITS TO JASON.

Report Post Tip
We hold our taxdollars deeply in a box so sorry.

And by the way havent all creatures sometime hot air inside them most can handle that easily so really no big deal at all, just let it out and all is good again.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Is Liquid Fareham full of hot air?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL