Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:05:35
Page:  1 
Superbowl Squares - Now Live! - Win 100 Credits Started by: Squishy on Jan 04, '23 12:16

MR will be hosting Super Bowl Squares for those of you who like to bet.

If you don't know how Super Bowl Squares work, or don't even know what the Super Bowl is or how it works, don't worry, there is no learning curve at all - no stats to follow - nothing that involves research, this is totally luck. (Basically a BINGO board)

Basically, there is a 10 by 10 grid - totaling 100 squares. You buy a block with a credit simply by clicking on it, you now own that block. You can buy as many as you want (up to 25 per board).

Once all the blocks in that grid are purchased, each column is randomly assigned a number from 0-9, and each row is assigned a random number from 0-9.

So lets say your block gets assigned 49rs 4, and Chiefs 7. If the last digit in the 49rs score is 4 and the last digit in the Chiefs score is 7, you win all 100 blocks worth of credits (100).  (The real teams wont be known until later, 49rs and Chiefs are a highly improbable and laughable example, but an example nonetheless)

We will start off with 1 grid representing the 1st quarter of the game.
If that sells out - we will do a 2nd grid representing the 2nd quarter score.
If that sells out - we will do a 3rd grid representing the 3rd  quarter score.
If that sells out - we will do a 4th grid representing the final score of the game.

If that sells out - we will do a 2nd batch of the above and so on.

The grid will become available at http://mafiareturns.com/superbowl.php and also in the Profit menu

Each additional grid will become available once the previous sells out.

Payouts for the blocks will be done the following day - allowing our staff to properly recover from any binge drinking, and/or releasing from jail for Streaking (free the 3rd nipple!).

Disclaimer Stuffs:
In the event of a tie score going into overtime, we look at the FINAL score, not end of 4th quarter.

If you die before you get paid, we will give the credits to your new account.

Any unpurchased squares will be purchased by the house so that the blocks are complete come game time.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

No heads up. I had gambling blocked to keep me away from dice dang it hahah

Report Post Tip

Then again. I have plenty of time hahah.

Report Post Tip

Holy shit I didn't need to remind you this year! :o Cheer cheer! 

Report Post Tip

Squishy, when can we expect payment?

Report Post Tip

A little late, but payouts are complete, and this process is now automated for next year for a quicker turnaround.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Superbowl Squares - Now Live! - Win 100 Credits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL