Apr 19 - 17:25:10
Page:  1 
The Herald: Interview With Kuku Started by: KingCharlesII on Jan 04, '23 14:58

ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔻 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕌ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝ𝕎𝕆ℝ𝕃𝔻

EXCLUSIVE - INTERVIEW WITH KUKU!!!!!!

USA • Wednesday, January 4th• Vol 2, No. 7 

An Exclusive with the Reclusive 

(Kuku)

Given the savage and repeated murders of journalists, it is with terror and pride that The Herald presents this latest scoop - an interview with Kuku.  Securing this interview was tough: Kuku explained that he only talked about himself in the third person, and that this would made editing and formatting the interview difficult.  But he, and we, persevered.  The results is an at times fascinating interview with this most secretive and reclusive individual.

Demanding payment of $42m, Kuku didn't make things easy for The Herald.  Luckily, Chris_Vaughn is a thing, and therefor his enemies continue to fund The Herald.

INTERVIEWS WITH ISABELLA AND MERCURY

Journalists from The Herald and, we have heard, The Harold, have tried to secure interviews with organised crime bosses.  But despite initially friendly responses from both, they later stonewalled, and murdered the journalists in question.

So we are left with a newspaper with simply no stories to report on and nobody willing to be interviewed.  The result is a tragic hellscape in which journalists are routinely murdered.

NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME, KUKU RESCUES THE STREETS!

Here, then, is the interview with Kuku....

𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔻 - Thanks for doing this interview.  Tell us, why has the Kuku bloodline been quiet lately?

Kuku

Well, the truth is that the Kuku line is always quiet in the strictest sense of the word.  We have never lost out temper, and in fact bring to the streets, with some notable exceptions, a refined discourse which enhances life and makes people happy.  Obviously not everybody: over 500 of us have been murdered, but some people like Kuku, and we like that.  

𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔻 - How would you respond to critics who say that you bring nothing positive to this thing of ours, and that, in fact, you are an all-round bad person?

Kuku

Well, there's a little bit of good in the worst of us, and a little bit of bad in the best.  Take Chris_Vaughn for example.  He gives long speeches, he has rank, he helps run a crew.  He cares about this society.  He is, in other words, "good" - but have you seen the way him and his lineage have used foul language in the past?  It's upsetting.  It hasn't been reported in a while, but a Kuku was once nominated Street Orator of the Year, and vulgarity is the enemy of the erudite.  So, despite liking him, and the good that he does, I also hate him, and actually wish death upon him.  Through an intermediatory, posing as a senior member of the English aristocracy obsessed with architecture, I approached a notorious mobster looking for CV to be killed.  The request didn't get off of the ground, though, which is a sign of my declining stature amongst many of the most dangerous members of this thing of ours.

𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔻 - Kuku, a lot of people have accused LiquidFareham of being you.  What's the truth of the Fareham/Kuku overlap?

Kuku

Well, let me put it like this.  The Kuku linage once gave the Fareham lineage a go, and did well.  But then Doc-Holliday inspired a joke that was told by a third party, and Lincoln_Lawyer's boss killed everyone, and essentially caused a complete reordering of the world we live in.  So I don't think Fareham should be accorded the respect that he has.  But having said that, the Kuku lineage are broadly supportive of anyone working in journalism, which LF is.

𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔻 - What are your views on his this society of ours is at the moment?  There's a bit of disquiet in some quarters.

Kuku

Well, when has this not been the case?  Murder and street activity are in a lull perhaps, but it'll pick up.  It always does.  Personally, I think the time is right for a good writing competition.  Few are the numbers of people who could successfully organise one, but many are those with sufficient talent for entering.  The last competition was an unmitigated disaster, and alongside the war that killed almost all of humanity, delivered a left-right combo that devastated the world, a world which was only really repaired by the emergence of HeadCoach and the Fareham All Stars.

Whilst we're on the subject, something isn't talked about enough, and that's the deaths of Weezer, Jono, and LostBoy.  Three legends who were killed before their time.  Who mourns them?  We all talk about various other martyers, like Rocky, Monroe, DianaRoss, Kirsty, and so on, but what about those three?

𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔻 - As a society are we overly fixated on death and murder?

Kuku

Well, we are in the organised crime business, so we have to be good at killing and scared of death.  

𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔻 - Finally, two questions.  Firstly, could we interview you again?  And we're already imagining the accusations of self-interviewing.  Could you help put that to bed?

Kuku

Well, yes.  You can interview me again.  Nobody interviews Kuku any more and that's sad, because I am a good interviewee and well as interviewer.  My record, our record, speaks for itself.  Who has ever really been better than a Kuku at getting the stories that matter?  As for the second part of your question, that's nonsense.  

That's All For Issue VII!!  Please Leave me Money and Tips!!

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $1,120,000 Tip

When Parallelogram stumbled upon an interview with KingCharlesII, the editor of The Herald of the Underworld, and Kuku, a well-known and distasteful street personality, in the newspaper's latest edition, he was both shocked and confused. He had always admired KingCharlesII and his work, but he did not completely trust him. And as for Kuku, Parallelogram could not stand the thought of him being given any kind of platform or attention.

Despite his misgivings, Parallelogram found himself drawn to the interview. He was curious to see what KingCharlesII and Kuku had to say, and he hoped that he might be able to glean some insight or understanding from their words.

As he read the interview, Parallelogram was struck by the contrasting perspectives and personalities of the two men. KingCharlesII was cool and collected, his responses measured and thought-provoking. Kuku, on the other hand, was brash and aggressive, his words dripping with venom and resentment.

Despite his dislike for Kuku, Parallelogram found that he could not look away from the interview. It was like a car crash, he thought to himself, something that was both terrible and fascinating at the same time.

In the end, Parallelogram decided to keep the interview for posterity. He carefully tore the article out of the newspaper and pinned it to the wall of his apartment, where he would later attach pins and red string to it, linking various events together in a peculiar pattern. He knew that it was a strange and unusual gesture, but he felt that the interview was something special, something that he wanted to keep close by for reference and contemplation.

Report Post Tip

"@Parallelogram - could we interview you for The Herald of the Underworld?"

Report Post Tip

When Parallelogram received the invitation to be interviewed by KingCharlesII, the editor of The Herald of the Underworld, he was both excited and nervous. He had always admired KingCharlesII's work and the way he was able to shed light on important issues and stories. At the same time, he was wary of the power and influence that KingCharlesII had, and he knew that he needed to be careful about what he said and how he presented himself.

As he weighed the pros and cons of being interviewed, Parallelogram found himself feeling torn. On the one hand, he knew that this was a rare and potentially valuable opportunity to share his thoughts and experiences with a wider audience given the large readership of the newspaper. On the other hand, he was nervous about being scrutinized and judged, and he was not sure if he was ready to put himself in the spotlight in this way.

In the end, Parallelogram decided to go ahead with the interview. He figured that he had nothing to lose, and he hoped that the experience would help him to grow and learn. He would try to focus on being honest and authentic, and he hoped that his message would be received in the way that he intended it.

"Ok, KingCharlesII, we can do that!" He says with a confidence he didn't entirely feel. 

Report Post Tip

@Parallelogram - thank you.  Sadly, it's likely that murdering scum will end this life of this journalist, so please contact LiquidFareham for the interview.

Whilst you're here, do you happen to know who killed LostBoy?

Report Post Tip

As KingCharlesII mentioned the interview, right there in the street, Parallelogram found himself becoming increasingly confused and uneasy. He was not sure what to make of KingCharlesII's strange and cryptic comments about being killed soon, and he found himself wondering what was really going on.

When KingCharlesII asked him about the LostBoy situation, Parallelogram felt a sense of panic and alarm wash over him. He had absolutely no desire to get involved in this situation, and he knew that he needed to find a way to safely extricate himself from the interview.

Taking a deep breath, Parallelogram tried to compose himself. He knew that he needed to be careful and strategic if he was going to get out of this situation unscathed.

"I'm sorry, KingCharlesII," he said, trying to keep his voice steady. "But I really don't feel comfortable discussing the LostBoy situation. It's a sensitive and complex issue, and I don't feel qualified to speak about it. Can we please move on to a different topic?"

To Parallelogram's relief, KingCharlesII seemed to understand. He nodded and moved on to a different topic, and Parallelogram breathed a sigh of relief. Despite the tension and unease of the situation, he was proud of himself for standing his ground and negotiating his way out of an uncomfortable and potentially dangerous situation.

Report Post Tip

KingCharlesII this is absolutely unacceptable. The interview with Kuku was promised to 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝔸ℝ𝕆𝕃𝔻, to ME.
You thief, you rogue, you absolute scoundrel.

YOU STOLE MY BIG SCOOP

We both know how interviewees are a very scarce commodity in these trying times where the contempt for journalism is at an all time high and where we are threatened on the daily.

The number of times I have been refused an interview is getting absurdly high, I'm getting to the point where I'd even settle for interviewing Grool.

To have you steal my interviewees on top of that is a harsh blow to 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝔸ℝ𝕆𝕃𝔻.

THIS CANNOT CONTINUE

I was going to offer you and The Herald the chance to form a Union of Journalists to protect our rights, safety and interests but alas, no more.

Instead I am hereby offering you a one-time chance of righting this wrong via a settlement payment of $42,000,000.

If this demand is not met, then instead I will declare a non-violent Journalistic Holy War on 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔻 in the name of 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝔸ℝ𝕆𝕃𝔻.

HOWEVER

Regardless on my opinions on how the right-to-interview was obtained, I am forced to concede that it was pretty good, 4 out of 5.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Grool hears his name said with some disdain coming from outside a building nearby, quite the depilated thing.

You will need to lower the bar even further than a simple wise guy like myself

Grool could quite make the sign in the building, some letters are missing and the grim and dirty almost entirely covered it. He steps up to the doorframe and looks around what seemed to be an interview room and to his surprise when it's full of mirrors.

I believe I have seen enough

Gives a nod to LiquidFareham as a show of respect for the button he wears, and walks down the street in search of a new eatery for a luncheon. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Harold looked up from the latest edition and glanced at Squirrel, "I believe its called a newspaper. Broadsheet. Tabloid. Rag." the old wizened man said before giving him a cheeky wink. "Personally I'm delighted not only that we're getting a steady stream of information, but if you take it with a healthy few grams of doubt it is rather entertaining as well." Harold said. 

"And I'll admit I was right chuffed when I learned one of the papers had been named after me." The aged man held up a hand, "Won't hear a word about it, I am older than the hills your mother calls breasts, and thus I am correct that it is named after me." 

Report Post Tip

Squirrel, I see your pain. I hear your pain.  Speak your truth, son 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Who's this cheapskate, anonymous, semi-literate buffoon?  The joke is on this moron, as the interviewer and the interviewee conclusively put to bed any notion that they were one and the same.  Ask LiquidFareham, or Spoon, or Grool.  Any one of them could be Kuku.

Why would a narcissist interview himself? Whats next, a reaction vidoe of him watching him interview himself? Grow up!

I wish the Leader of the Streets, JB, would hear my anguish, my pain, and see that it is the Streets that suffer when journalists are murdered.

Report Post Tip

KingCharlesII, I don’t care. I’m not the leader of the streets and I don’t particularly care that you keep getting murdered because of your own mouth. Leave me out of your issues.

Report Post Tip

Well, who is the Leader of the Streets?  And EVERYONE should care about journalists being murdered.

They will come for the writers next, you mark my words.

Report Post Tip

"Any one of them could be Kuku."  

Grool hears a whisper in the wind, and he faintly can just make out the words spoken by the so-called fictional writer(s).
Finds it hard to follow the logic of these words. Grool opens his mouth to speak, but words fail to come out of his mouth, he is dumbfounded.
A bright ray of sunshine hits his face from the reflection of the many mirrors inside the building in front of him, which just jolts him awake and causes Grool to just blur out his thoughts.

You would know who he is, it's your interview after all! Am I missing something? 

Grool asks no one, in particular, as he walks away he thinks to himself -Seems some lessons are hard to learn... must be in the genes. Was always an advocate of nurture vs nature, but some blood is just bad through and through. --

Report Post Tip

Well, who is the Leader of the Streets?  And EVERYONE should care about journalists being murdered.

They will come for the writers next, you mark my words.

Though officially I am in a newspaper holy war with him, I am forced to admit KingCharlesII's words ring true (except that part before about me potentially being kuku).

First they murder the journalists
Then they slay competitive writers
Then they annihilate the casual storytellers
Then they annihilate the complacent commenters

Maybe, just maybe, this is why so few leaders decide to come to the streets anymore. It has become a safety hazard to do so.

I AM VERY SCARED

Report Post Tip

And so, we see, another journalistic

Casualty

Why?

We ask

Do they kill reporters

And stunt their journalistic capacity?

Report Post Tip
Same as always, please dear god, try to make this understand a bettrr way of life.
Report Post Tip

When Parallelogram heard LiquidFareham's view that there was a threat to annihilate casual storytellers, he was immediately filled with fear and anxiety. He had always been a casual storyteller himself, and the thought of being targeted by someone as ruthless and powerful as the “they” LiquidFareham himself was terrified of, was enough to send shivers down his spine.

Parallelogram knew that LiquidFareham was a prominent journalist, thought by some to be Kuku, but he had never been convinced. Still, the thought that Kuku, or someone like him, could be embroiled in this threat was enough to make Parallelogram even more scared.

As he listened to LiquidFareham's words, Parallelogram found himself feeling more and more uneasy. He knew that he was no match for someone like “they”, or even LiquidFareham, and he had no idea how he would be able to protect himself or the people he cared about.

Despite his best efforts, Parallelogram found that he could not shake the feeling of fear that had settled in the pit of his stomach. He felt vulnerable and exposed, and he knew that he would have to be careful if he wanted to stay safe.

As he tried to calm his racing thoughts and to come up with a plan, Parallelogram knew that he had a tough road ahead of him. But even as he faced the unknown, he was determined to stand up for what he believed in and to do whatever it took to protect himself and the people he cared about.

Report Post Tip
What am I suppose to do here ?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Herald: Interview With Kuku
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL