Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:58:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The John_Fareham Memorial All-Star Quiz Started by: LiquidFareham on Jan 09, '23 13:42

Are the rumours true that your entire city was removed due to this sham of a quiz?

Report Post Tip

JackByrnes I do not know. It was either that, or something involving Chris_Vaughn.

We can only hope that a public statement will be released explaining it all.

Otherwise WE will be forced to HAVE MANY QUESTIONS.

Report Post Tip
Tiring to listen to all this nonsens, isnt it better to look forward instead of backwards all time. Must be very boring keep up the same questions over and over.

Get a life and hold head high so will your life be better.

Over&Out
Report Post Tip

The final judgement has been made and the competition is over!

Given the large number of fatalities during the contest, not the first time that's happened, eh Chris_Vaughn?, we have decided to share the prize money amongst ALL entrants (not non-entrants).

So!  Simply send me PROOF of your having entered, and you will receive your share of the prize! 

Report Post Tip

In fact, my apologies, word has come in from the Competition Commission that I have to name the winners here, and not ask them to identify themselves.

It has been pointed out to me that my original method was open to abuse!

Winner of Top Prize ($20m) is Conceptualist!

Winner of 2nd Prize (($8m) is JudgeTopperson!

Leader of the Streets prize goes to Alcestis!

Report Post Tip

I am very happy to receive such a massive bribe. Totally beats the croissants Pierre_Baguette offers.

Thank you, Mr Fareham Jr.

Report Post Tip

JudgeTopperson:

Your accountant makes note that $30,000,000 has been wired to JudgeTopperson from your account. The note "QUIZ WINNING MONEY!" was included.

You will note an accountancy error.  Could you send me the $22m back, please?

Report Post Tip

What if I.. hypothetically.. immediately have donated 30M to my crew leader?

Report Post Tip

I demand to know how the 2nd place winner received 30 million dollars. Is this a Lost Boy situation? Where is the Competition Commission? This smells fishier than some accountancy error. Were you in on it the whole time, Topperson?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $22,000,000 Tip

BarbaraWawa - I have put $22m into your tip jar.  Please ensure this goes to Conceptualist's offspring

Report Post Tip

Thank you, LiquidFarehamJr. I have no more complaints now that I am rich. I could buy 22 Kuku scalps with this kind of change. 

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $2,000,000 has been wired to Alcestis from your account. The note "LEADER OF THE STREETS MONEY" was included.

Available Cash: $165,343,043
Total Cash: $165,343,043
Create Account
You have $0…
Federal $165,343,043 (Withdraw)(Deposit)
Report Post Tip

You have declined the crime invite.

luciano_lucky, please stop inviting me to organized crimes. I'm rich now. I don't need your blue-collar grift work.  

Report Post Tip

Frowning at BarbaraWawa. JudgeTopperson says

You are obelizing my objectivity and sense of justice.

Then whispers

Here is 1M for you to advocate my non-pre-judgmentalism and uncorruptability. Yes, Babs, I got it from selling that old demented lady's house indeed. She won't ever remember.

I believe the whole set-up of wiring the 30M was a test. A test to check my honourability. And I don't know who are in this test, and what the consequences would have been if I had lost the money on the dice table, as I usually do. I suspect @JohnFarehamJr to be included in the set-up, though. And Louis Croissant, or Pierre Pistolet or whatever his name is.

Report Post Tip

JudgeTopperson - wellerman may be able to help with the Competition Commission

Baxter is the leader of the streets 

Report Post Tip

<font color="#BBBBBB">Why are you trying to get my attention now LiquidFarehamJr?</font>

Report Post Tip

Currently shelling out prizes and participation money!

Baxter I know you don't like receiving money so gave it to the deputy leader of the streets

Report Post Tip

I don't speak for everyone, but the people I do speak for think this is a shambles. I didn't participate and yet I received nothing. This doesn't sit right with me at all. 

Tutte, would you be offended if I named my parrot after you?

Report Post Tip
Please do kuku, a good name for a talking parrot to try to say it's name make sure to record it when he learned it right.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The John_Fareham Memorial All-Star Quiz
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL