Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 14:22:17
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Open season on all kukus Started by: TheBeast on Jan 15, '23 23:29

Hello fellow citizens of our great city. An open bounty on all of the kuku line is being issued. anyone who can provide proof of killing a member of the kuku bloodline will receive a payment of $1mil from me. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

A half dozen dead crewleaders yesterday but somehow a guy who acts like he needs to be reminded to breathe is deemed worthy to run a city

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Kuku has been a problem for as long as I've known him. He hasn't decide to change his ways, so he will be dealt with. One way or another.

Report Post Tip

I volunteer jason_profitt and Tutte to deal with Kuku from now onwards

Report Post Tip

fine, they can deal with him

Report Post Tip
Hook line and sinker. Rip Chicago.
Report Post Tip
Well, what a great honour, feels the pain given and always helpfull for any great mission in life.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

easy to say for an unsposored person

Report Post Tip
Your words shall Echo through the halls of the headquarters. Men shall speak of them for years to come. The brilliance showcased in these streets shows the best that this world has to offer.

Bravery and courage to speak out in such an impactful speech. Truly, we have witnessed something here today my friends.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip
A Godfather Chairmen openly calling for blood lining a member of this thing of ours. This is something city hall is adamantly against, yet here we are. Anything less than a removal from power by the gods will be an absolute injustice.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip

TheBeast why did you give Kuku over $40m in credit stock not so long ago?

THIS RAISES MANY QUESTIONS

Report Post Tip

My family line has been away from this thing of ours for some time now, I'm perhaps a little out of touch with how these streets are governed at the moment. 

However, I've read diaries of years gone by where this sort of thing was bang out of order, no exceptions. To come out to the streets in such a manner and make this statement is certainly bold, perhaps fitting for someone of your rank. Perhaps not, maybe there's time to think about what is being proposed here.

Either way, I'll be interested to see which way this goes. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Wait I'm... Alive? This wabbit hunt is proving ineffective.

And my suit of armor made from SIoT copies is still intact as well, no wackbacks this time!

Ragnarok This was a heated claim made on a rainy day. I forgive, as the doctrine of Systematic Immolation of Thought teaches me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Woha, not living, puha what a ride...again

The SloT seems to been broken in pieces good, could this finally be the last kill or...

Never learn a thing for sure.

We normal ones waljs through and live our life normally. Thats another truth

With respect, over&out.
Report Post Tip

Tutte - why don't we train KingCharlesV instead of killing him?

He has some promise, Jo? 

Report Post Tip

"Hello, it's me. I am a Kuku. I was born a Kuku. I will die a Kuku. I am not a fake like LiquidFarehamJr

WHAT WILL THEBEAST DO NEXT?

Report Post Tip
Train him, impissible as I see it since never learns any lessons in life.

Has unfortune no promise nej! :p
Report Post Tip

Hello! It’s me Tim! Also a Kuku! What will happen to me? Many questions!

Report Post Tip

Can we start a living obituary for brother Kuku SimpleTim?

Report Post Tip

It is tragic that the last public words heard from TheBeast, prior to his Living Eulogy, was this terrible decision.

How many must die? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Open season on all kukus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL