Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 18:34:41
Page:  1 
Breaking the pattern of ignorance. Started by: CoolBeans on Jan 16, '23 05:05

Good evening, fellow mobsters. Since Philadelphia certainly won't do it, and the entirety our leadership would never bother anyways, I figured I'd spend some time writing up some background on the recent takedown, since this is about the fifth or sixth or seventh straight removal where the entire world has been left in the dark. I didn't bother counting them, so whatever.

Let's also get this out of the way: Hi guys! My father was PlagueDoctor! Feel free to do with that how you will.

First, let's get some true background information:

After Chicago had been wiped, and a bullet put into the back of HyperVentilate's skull, it was decided that the new Chicago would be a mix of both New York and Philadelphia. New York would take over The Loop, aka PlagueDoctor, and Philadelphia would sit with South Side.

Once they had both set up, not too much happened at that point. While PlagueDoctor was technically ready to slide into the Godfather spot, he did not have the crew even worth viable to take on that challenge. TheBeast, meanwhile, was barely even a Consigliere. There was some decent work to be done to repair the city.

Along that path, Detroit at the time, run by MrDiabolik (the older one, heh), was removed not nearly a day after CorktownCL threw a hissy fit. That was a strange night for me, Plague recalled communicating he was ready to help out and fight off those invasive bastards targeting his sister city. He went to bed thinking not much of it, but woke up to the entirety of the city deleted off the face of the earth, mostly by Philadelphia. Maybe some West Coast interference, but not to the same degree. Pretty big shocker, not even New York knew what was intended.

From that came a good opportunity, however; Plague managed to pick up most of Detroit's lineages and spice up the crew a really good bunch. Chicago began to fill up once again.

One of those who were picked up was a lowly Wiseguy by the name of LOLasuarusRex, though not directly by Plague himself (he had not yet been available to do damage control and limit those who were invited), but I digress.

As the rest of Detroit was slaughtered, Alucard came to Plague directly inquiring about Rex. Straight up asked him to kill him.

Plague had not sat well with the current trend of city removals being complete obliterations, instead of our previous method of "mades and above die", with some wiseguys mixed in depending on how far they've gotten. Paranoia has ransacked the upper structure to the point where anyone; even people completely harmless, would be considered to be a possible rogue. (This seems rather familiar, don't you think?)

Nonetheless, Plague inquired heavily into Rex. Asked them what they were up to and what they intended to do. And Plague decided he'd give them an opportunity, one he made clear, but an opportunity nonetheless.

He double confirmed with Alucard that he would vouch for him directly. After that was solved, there wasn't anything left in Detroit to be of concern.

Let's move forward.

It's one thing to remove a city and anyone in said crew who might turn rogue. I get that, you know. But if you're gonna remove a city, at least have the damn courtesy to fill it with people who can take in the new and old blood, so city hall doesn't have to step in like they're doing now.

As they typically do, Philadelphia completely ignored Detroit, allowing more of the invasive fucks to slide right into both districts. Vegas and LA were the ones to send crews over to finally try and quell some of the nonsense. Not Philly.

Later on, another incident occurred when SouthPhillyCL rose up inside of Philadelphia. Amongst the matter, one of Plague's members, Harper, was not too fond when they discovered a member of Philly shooting inactive mobsters outside of their city. Without Plague's knowledge, until it was rather too late, they had spoken up to Hiro_Nakamura and Unique_Rabbit, the previous RHM of TheBeast. While Hiro forwarded me the mail (and giving me a chance to respond accordingly to them), UR had apparently taken to going up to this Philly member and chewing them out for not helping their city.

Now, it's of no business of ours to meddle with whatever people in other cities are doing. I hope Plague made that clear enough to Harper when they spoke. The same was done with UR about the matter, but according to TheBeast, UR "completely lost it" or something related and wound up putting a bullet in their own skull.

Bit of a nightmare scenario, but that's about where that ended.

Now we can move onto TheBeast themselves and the current takedown.

This guy is an interesting nut to crack. I don't think it's wrong to say Plague enjoyed working with them for the time, along with appreciating their selflessness, though the current situation now certainly doesn't put some things together.

Two examples I can use were when TheBeast authed jason_profitt so they could take over the Godfather position, who despite being told the crew members being moved over, went ahead and decided to promote one of those sleepyheads to a hand position, and seeing the opportunity, SouthSideCL rose from the ashes.

While Plague was not the most amused, it wasn't TheBeast's fault anyway. Beast even offered up his and Jason's life after the invaders were dealt with.

He wasn't taking that up; Plague was not going to wack half his city for a mistake that can be dealt with rather easily (it's more of the annoyance they cause). There are better things to focus on.

Now we can move forward to recent events.

Prior to this, Vidal and Plague had been in rather close kahoots over Plague's own members. Philly had been bitching to Vidal constantly over Rex, Harper, and Hiro_Nakamura (poor bastard, dude got grouped in with the nonsense) over Rex being a rogue and Harper asking regarding the NPC matter.

You know, things that had been solved weeks prior.

Ironically, when Vidal himself asked about anyone in Philly, it was all roses and daises and butterflies. Basically, no dice.

We can cut forward to the days leading up to it now. Regarding Conceptualist and his thought-provoking rambles, Plague had some fun in the streets with that whole matter.

TheBeast had apparently took it otherwise, telling Plague that Conceptualist "would be taken care of" in defense of him as GFC over the insults thrown. Note that Plague wasn't offended; he could care less anyway, but it was a pretty nice and selfless offer, if respect meant anything much anymore.

Lastly, TheBeast had apparently gone and paid Vidal 10 million for "protection"; probably because the dude couldn't hit a target 5 feet in front of his face anyway. He'd also told Plague he'd "strengthened ties" with New York, which was rather strange. All of this the day before the takedown.

In regard to WHY the takedown actually happened, it's probably a multitude of factors. Vidal defended Plague, and defended them hard. Philadelphia apparently couldn't bother asking Plague upfront regarding his members, whining to Vidal instead. Philly apparently brainwashed TheBeast to not only stand idly by as the dude he'd worked with for over a month as heads of a city was murdered in front of him, but to also have the gall to insult his members as they fell and piss on their graves, treating the entire family line like dirt. You could say Vidal had ties to groups outside of this life, and perhaps they were simply finishing off a generation.

It pains me to see the close connections between New York and Philadelphia and Chicago of themselves meant completely nothing. It pains me to see the other cities possibly dragged into something they were led to believe otherwise. It pains me to see leaders shooting day-old gangsters because they can't handle insults. It pains me to see a godfather chairman calling for the public execution of an entire bloodline.

What pains me the most, though, is to see that city hall has to once again step in to pull the country out of mayhem, because Philadelphia's primary leadership lacks the necessary spine to put forth proper planning so the rest of the country doesn't suffer from jobless delinquents who discovered the dynamite crate. It's always shoot first and ask questions never.

Why does Philadelphia get to avoid all the blame of their actions? The other cities are forced to step up to their mistakes and solve them for them. Why is city hall bothering to try and quell the rioting they've caused? If anything, let them rot; all city hall is doing is showing to the world that their actions are excusable, or that the rest of the country's leadership is too inept or paranoid to bother stepping forward.

We ask why there's a lack of activity? There's your answer. The fact we are in an era where so few care about the common rabble, and especially about the new blood, no wonder people don't find any value in doing anything anymore. We've regressed to watching entire cities die over the pettiest excuses imaginable and submitting our oldest generations to constant bullshit and boredom. We frustrate our members by subjecting them to Al Caponis' Cocksuckers and forcing them to chip in to get rid of them (thankfully, city hall stopped that nonsense, but I fear it was too late).

I'm finished. If anyone would like to grow a pair and have a thoughtful discussion, be my guest.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

Your speech is filled with misinformation and slander, and quite frankly, its appalling. Since you wanna play this blame game, I may have a vagina, but i'm not a pussy, and while I never speak in the street, I'm not gonna let you spew this bullshit about the city I lead. First and formost, there are a lot of amazing people in Philadelphia, and if you want to blame someone for dying, so be it, but blame me. Not an entire city of hard working people. 

You wanna know how you became a GFC? It's because I said you should be the GFC. Your previous CL is the brick in this scenario. When it came to filling CH, I suggested, as two united cities, that we should each send one of our own. Not your previous CL, me. However, the both of us did agree, that we wouldnt mind if either of you died. Why? because TheBeast wanted to make it on his own, and quite frankly, your own CL wasn't a huge fan of you. In fact, I believe his exact words were "you can shoot him later if you want" (which, I did). And to TheBeast who I'm sure will read this, quite frankly, if I have to inform you what is appropriate conduct and what isn't, more than once, no, your death really wouldn't make me shed a tear. For what its worth, The lights in TheBeasts home may be always on while he's not there, but he is still one loyal son of a gun, and his loyalness should never be questioned. Moreso, maybe question where his true loyalties lie. Perhaps your CL didn't tell you this, but I told TheBeast from the beginning that he represents both NY and PH, but he is one of mine. BUT, the main point here really is, when it comes down to it, you became the GFC because I told your CL it made more sense that it was this way, because indeed, you had the resume to fit the job. Your CL didn't give diddly squat over who got the title, just that the city was filled. 

Next, NY knew all about the removal of Detriot. In fact, the only reason why they didn't participate in it was because Vidal simply just didn't feel like this was one he didn't want to participate in, which I found to be understandable quite frankly, given I wanted nothing to do with CH's removal. Funny though, cause with CH's removal, Vidal actually went behind my back to outsource guns from Philly. Hmmm, would you look at that. Now, all of the sudden, his friend over in DT dies but his city knows absolutely nothing about it? No. NY knew and let DT die. Just as I knew about PH and let them die as well. Why? Because it was not necessary for either of us to get involved in each our individual situations. This is the mafia, one must understand that friendships and politics do not mix, and sometimes it's best to just carry on. When your a leader of a city, sometimes its not worth the risk sacrificing your people and their hard work, for your personal feelings about another city. 

Another thing, I don't understand why the determination as to who dies and who doesn't die in a takedown/war always comes into question. If there's a member of this thing of our who chooses to be missing in action from the day to day lives of being a mobster, so be it, sure, calling for their death may be unnecessary. However, it's not like everyone goes around town announcing the size of their gun and leaders can't always verify if one even has a gun or not. Please, I'm dying to know the answer. Someone, please tell me why death should be spared for those who would A) be willing to jumpship from their families if they were indeed made+, harmless or not, B) those who are unfamiliar to those who are familiar? I actually don't understand. Yes, Alucard asked you to kill them. Why? Because they were supposed to die? If you wanted to vouch for them, thats your right, but its not like you said to someone, oh, hey, that's my friend, I vouch for them, just letting you know. No. You didn't do that. And once you did, the problem was solved. All was hunky dory (who's hunky dory?).

and finally, Philadelphia ignored the invasive threats in Detroit causing them to spread? What? The invasive threats spread because they had defeated Detroit. Vegas and LA finally got people in DT. WHO DO YOU THINK ASKED THOSE CITIES TO SEND SOMEONE??? VIDAL? It's not like other cities people were just offering to send their people to DT. Are you crazy? In fact, it was by reaching out to LA and LV to send people over that allowed for our cities relationships to blossom. 

Now onto the good stuff before the really good juicy stuff.

I don't want to hear about this Harper, UR, Hiro, Ian nonsense anymore. Seriously, it's just the most ridiculous situations ever. Harper and Hiro say Ian was a LHM not shooting the threats in PH, I, and the deceased Prolong and TheLettuce say Ian was never a LHM. Harper and Hiro know what they saw, I trust my now deceased Captain and his RHM and that's that. And even if they were lying I would still defend them, because the whole thing is dumb. There is no reason to drag them into this. And the fact that it was literally mentioned once, for one reason which I will get to in a moment, and it's now the reason you died? Hiro and Harper were just gossiping. Sure, perhaps it was annoying, but the annoying part wasn't even about the situation itself, just on one tiny little detail. What was really bizzare was a RHM having the audacity to verbally attack a member of another city. If this was about Hiro and Harper, how does UR get involved? Because it was gossip. Gossip that was over something completely ridiculous. The day invasive crews arrived in PH, I informed every single member of PH that if they did not contribute in some sort of way, whether that be with money, guns, perks, vision to find these peoples location. Harper saw something, she mentioned it to the appropriate people and that should have been that. If there was a serious concern then I should have been informed. However, Hiro dealt with it in an acceptable manner and he didnt feel the need to inform me. Neither did you. Because it was nonsense. I told UR it was unacceptable to be messaging members of another city like. The only person who should be determining who is actually helping in PH, and who is not, is me. I will not tolerate someone with one one hundredth of my resume to speak to one of my members the way UR did. The way UR addressed the situation was beyond inappropriate. 

Onward...The whole NPCs and auth in PH thing is... yeah... I agree. Not amusing. I myself, was not amused. I wish TheBeast and I had spoke that day. That's all I can say. I was not aware of any of those plans. 

Now, the really good stuff. First and formost, Vidal and I spoke privately maybe a handful of times. Vidal prefered to speak to other people in PH for some reason. I'm not offended. But when it's stuff like me changing one of my hands because my previous one asked to take a vacation and then going to someone else to ask for information on my new hand, it didn't really make me want to speak to him either. Personally, I do think it's all rosey and peachy here in PH, and if someone here in PH would like to say otherwise, be my guest. You're making it seem like I spoke to him one hundred times about the issue when I really only mentioned it once to gage how he currently felt about The Loop as the plan to remove NY was already in motion.

See, here's the thing. I knew NY was going to die the moment I heard whispers of Vidal's RHM speaking horribly about PH. A matter that was brought up to Vidal, who decided the best way to solve this issue was by saying to his hand "stop talking shit about PH." No sorry, nothing. Actually, the thought of removing just Vidal and his RHM was mostly what was discussed. But NY was definitely going to die the second I found out Vidal's RHM told my RHM that he would betray Vidal for PH. Anybody who has a RHM who would flip flop and lie and cause no problems and CHOOSES to turn a blind eye to it, is no aly of mine. What's even more funny is Vidal telling me that the conversation the two hands had was all fun and laughter. On top of speaking poorly about PH, Vidal's RHM accused PH of hiding threats, hitlisting ourselves and our own members and NY's members, and had declared that PH must be removed. At that point it was decided. The only reason NY wasn't removed two months ago was because of education, sickness, and death. But I knew. And what's even more funny is the fact that I absolutely couldn't stand some of NY's members, and I know the feeling is mutual, but my oh my, Vidal really takes the cake. A real winner that one is. 

On top of all that, Vidal had no problem inquiring about the people of PH, and the people of other cities, but when asked by PH and other cities, the answer was met with, oh, thats just a friend.

And don't get me started on Pasadena. As a GFC of a city across the country, the audacity for you to think that a GFC of another city would just allow you to take one of their ENTIRE DISTRICTS, because Vidal really wanted all of Pasadena in NY (cause "they're just my friends"), is pure comedy. The audacity. How dare anyone come up here and speak of leaders not pulling their weight when they're literally defending someone who had to beg another city to allow them to have a whole district cause no one already in the city wanted to be a leader. 

So all I will say is this. For four days, a plan was set in motion. twenty plus people knew about the removal of The Loop and NY and for four days the secret was kept. For four days, no whispers were heard on the streets, no one said a peep. Because the ones who have the ability to do something, and wanted to do something, wanted to see NY removed. And CH was just slapped right on as an extension.

Please, son of PlagueDoctor, tell me... Would you have not shot for your previous GFC? Are you willing to stand up here and say that? If not, then why would you expect to be spared? After all, apparently PH has been the big bad mastermind of everything.. surely we wouldnt be dumb to not consider this factor. 

My line is known for doing not so good things, being a mess, dealing with the not so brightest people, but don't think im some PAB. If you want to blame me, no problem. It was me. All me. I have no shame in the way I have conducted myself, I have no shame about anything I have said here as it is the truth. If I have hurt anyone here in PH or even outside of PH by the things I have said here, I do apologize. But what can I say. It was all me. No one else had anything to do with anything. Horrible, oh horrible, inept me. 

I am not afraid to die. I have live a long and beautiful life. Its had its ups and downs but I've had some amazing people by my side this whole time, I have met someone incredibly great people along the ride, and I have accomplished more and have lived longer than your average mobster. At the end of the day, it was gonna be you or us and I chose my people over trusting someone who was being secretive and just overall not my cup of tea to work with. 

Now, with that said, if you need me to cite anything said here, I'd be happy to cite it Chicago style for you.  

buhbye now 

Report Post Tips: 23 / Total: $7,070,000 Tip

Wow, just wow. There is a lot to unpack here. I don't know where to start. I'll only touch a couple things. 

Chicago and TheBeast. He is scared of PH. He was scared of CL NPC invasions. He is just scared. Beyond that, he tells everyone how he started in CH with nothing and got no help from PH. As he came close to GF, he shut down invites when he had 21 people. He didn't want to recruit. He had met the minimums. UR felt sorry for him and offered to set up when TheBeast turned GF. No one else had experience. The Beast had to get auth from PH for this to happen. PH controls CH and DT.

When TheBeast got GF, he set up jason_profitt up for failure. I was given mainly IA's and no one for hands. For days he had no hands. Out of desperation, jason_profitt placed an IA in as RH and LH. This caused NPC's in Chicago. In the middle of NPC's, jason_profitt disbanded his family and went back to TheBeast as LH.

NY and PH were on another City's radar to be taken down. One CL wants PH to themselves. More than likely, that threat has increased with quiet's post here. quiet's post affirms their reasoning. Vidal was also on the list along with Alucard and quiet. quiet was the primary target. 

I expect this will put me 6 feet under. I am ready for it.

Report Post Tip

Finally. FINALLY! quiet, thank you so much for responding here, and to a hell of degree at that. That’s exactly what I was hoping for, and it’s exactly what we needed around here. People to throw hands with, people to get conversations started, and people to finally start speaking up.

I just wished you could’ve done it a little less cliche. I mean, come on. How many times have we seen this by now? The lineage of a recently killed leader comes to the streets with their grievances and their killer or whoever’s their best bud comes and completely averts their entire point to talk about how they’re obviously mad they’re dead and how something/someone else is to blame. Then they declare themselves the winner, and buzz off. For fucks sake, I could write movies with this consistent plot. It writes itself at this point! Sure, there are indeed immature people out there who are pissed that they died so they ramble out in public about nothing, but this is not one of those cases. Sorry that you’ve been blinded to think otherwise.

I could give less than two fucks about my father’s path to GFC. You think I care? You think he cared? Are you so blinded because your lineage has been a city head or godfather so many times that all it means to you is a title? Christ, quiet. Hate to burst your bubble, but he’s not a pawn on your chessboard, regardless of how you might view it as. So what if Plague was expendable, or worthless in the eyes of New York? The bottom line is that you let them take control of that title, and that to run a city. They were a checker on the checkerboard and you stood by and let them crown themselves king. That’s where that ends.

Glad you’ve shed some light on Detroit, though I’m not too sure what you’re referring to by friend. All I knew when I woke up to the death of Detroit was asking what the hell happened and getting the answer of “We’re not involved” and to help out in clearing out the invaders already there.

Regarding the determination of who gets a bullet, I’m very much aware of what is and isn’t questionable. For A, that’s dumbing it down a bit much. If someone of decent ranking jumps ship the instant they’re no longer crewed, that can either signify a lack of loyalty, which can mean a bullet, or an intention to avoid trouble, and keep to themselves away from the drama. B falls along the lines of “do I know you? If no, die.” which is honestly a rather terrible viewpoint since that harms new blood way more than it does that actual intention.

You think I knew Rex? That’s funny. I didn’t know who he was. I wasn’t the one to sponsor him either. But unlike you, I viewed him as a human being; you know, someone who has goals they want to achieve, big or small.

So since they were in the crew already, I took a gamble. A gamble that instead of being an oh-so-scary rogue that they were just a regular person, thrust into an awkward situation. A gamble on both myself and the crew that they’d do well for themselves and the crew.

And you know what? That gamble paid off. I enjoyed having them around and seeing them make progress. I enjoyed seeing them popping in from time to time and chatting amongst the crew. And I really enjoyed seeing them put a foot down and step up to fight even as the rest of crew was dead and go down swinging.

Regarding Detroit’s invaders, that only solidifies my entire point. You ASKED them. You did not only NOT scrounge your own city for possible auths, but you failed to communicate with the west coast about it priorsome, or if you did do that, you failed to bother enforcing the need to put someone in Detroit before more problems arose, which happened.

I’m open to miscommunication with city hall on that one, but the bottom line the cities waited till the last minute to get this done, when it should’ve been done near immediately. The rest of the country had to take on the burden of more invaders, something that could’ve been stopped with a single sentence of extra communication, or a few more days of patience.

Harper matter, yes. I completely agree, there isn’t much left on that matter to discuss. It solved itself more than anything really, albeit not the best way possible.

Regarding Vidal, I’m hoping to hear a slice of their cake in regards to communication. I’d have hoped with the responses I was given Vidal was in convo with Philly all around especially if they wanted to remain allies. This is especially regarding his RHM, though I must point out you both seem to be roses and daises regarding inquires on one-another’s members. It’ll be a bit difficult to put that one together.

Pasadena? I didn’t mention anything about that. I’m not sure where that piece of information or topic came from. When I moved off to Chicago, Hazel and Hiro_Nakamura were who I took with me, which ironically quelled most of the activity in Vidal’s crew from what I can put together. When Manhattan was open he’d asked if he could have Hazel or the other to help set up there, but neither of which were ready nor willing. He later told me he had a plan, which wound up getting Leftalone all the way over. If anything I’d say that was pretty huge, despite what you say otherwise. Certainly helped the city. Guess you weren’t fond of it though, since you killed Johnny-Sketches over that as well. Interesting how LA let one of their longest Godfathers also get gunned down like that, because they let one of their underlings move off to New York which apparently did not sit well.

The rest of your response is fine. We’ve all had amazing people to work with. But I certainly can say I care not one but about my father’s death, because in my eyes, he already won. In this life of ours he reached the highest one can possibly go, and he got to spend the rest of his days seeing his crew succeed wonderfully and reach new heights.

Probably the biggest revelation I’ve now experienced is that Conceptualist was right. I too was blinded by the stupidity of his posts that I didn’t realize the bigger picture at hand. The content of the posts don’t mean shit, it’s about what they represent. Conceptualist had nothing to fear, he didn’t have any honor holding him down or other restrictions that we tend to impose. He’s allowed to talk smack and have fun doing it, because a bullet in his brain did nothing more than further solidify his viewpoint. It also finally stirred up conversation, and a fun one at that. I guess all we need nowadays to actually get people talking is to start hurling insults and accusations at one another, because people clearly have so much self honor to defend.

We need to move on from this paranoia of rogues coming to cut us down. It’s too prevalent now, and the entire idea of it is purely selfish. You’d think in 45+ days they would’ve struck already, because that’s how it works. But nothing happened in that time. Why do we care so much about our well-being, our status, our rank, per se, especially as a leader who’s already climbed the highest mountain? Why are we subjecting fresh mobsters off the block to constant annoyances and information withholding, when our entire goal is to build a crew and a city that can live us on after we go? To succeed better than we have?

Report Post Tip

The one thing we can say without a doubt is that if PlagueDoctor had not exposed his lack of vision, ambition and progressive thinking in his resistance to Conceptualist, he would still be alive today. He drew back the curtain and exposed a small, scared man, at a time when Conceptualist offered nothing but hope and dreams for the disillusioned, of whom now PlagueDoctor's son finds himself among the ranks. They say you should leave a better world for your children than the one you inherited and PlagueDoctor did not do that. 

RIP Conceptualist.

Report Post Tip

PH controls CH and DT? I mean, CH, suuuuure. TheBeast is one of mine. TheBeast didn’t need permission to auth anyone. He asked for my blessing to auth UR. How can I give someone my blessing to auth someone I don’t know? Please, I would never be like OH YES GIVE SOMEONE I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NEVER HEARD ABOUT BEFORE A POSITION WHERE I MUST WORK CLOSELY WITH THEM. UR themselves told me who they were and that was that. I never heard of them before, and they had my blessing. But I don’t just approve of things without asking questions? If you’re going to suggest that this sort of thing is new protocol and no one before me has ever questioned who their auths hand’s are, especially when they plan on allowing them to set up shop then fuck me. I’m just out here creating new ways of conducting business left, right and centre. I don’t know anyone in DT from a hole in the wall. Hello Nuccio and IANYU, I control you.

NY and PH were on another city’s radar to be taken down? Sorry, have some balls to disclose to what you’re referring to. The narrative you’re trying to spin that LV wanted PH and NY dead is quite funny. In fact, the narrative of Isabella herself wanting to kill me herself is top tier comedy. But, you know what, Isabella is very welcome to take a flight over to PH and put a bullet through my head. No problem. If that’s what her heart desires, I encourage her to make her dreams come true. Who am I stop someone from reaching for the stars? Never spoken to Isabella, never heard of her line, but hey, if she for some reason really wants me gone, by all means, no hard feelings… But you make it seem like people can just go around putting bullets through peoples heads with no kind of sign off. ridiculous. Isabella can shoot me no problem, but I don’t think politically that would be a very fine move for her and the people who work under her. Maybe I’m wrong. Who knows. Certainly not I.

Now, back to the son of plaguedoc. Um, sir, the whispers that were heard directly by me once you died say otherwise. In fact, I believe the bulletin sent out to your people was “if you ain’t dead, shoot anyone from LV.” With the continuous ramblings of others being like, “omg I can’t believe I was shot first.” You yourself had absolutely zero clue as to what was going on. And if we have the guns to remove any threats with one round of bullets, I don’t see why we wouldn’t? Have you people never participated or even organized a takedown before? I know your line certainly has it. Your line is out here spewing nonsense because for some reason you think your word means something. You’re salty. That’s okay.

You don’t care about your fathers path? Um, well, to begin, my line has never been a GFC. My line has only been a godfather once, and that one time was merely due to unforeseen circumstances. By let me be clear. I have never been given a seat at any table. My line is a rogue. Plaguedoc was not a pawn on my chess board. He was a pawn on Vidal’s. Plague may have had a fancy title, but he was nothing but another gun. He had no seat at the table, and no one cared for his input. He was a glorified Don. No one took him seriously except maybe his own people. Sorry to burst YOUR bubble. The bottom line is, I let plague control 16 people. Plague was a checker on a checkerboard that I allowed to remain on the board until I decided I wanted to flip the table. I didn’t stand by plague. I merely tolerated their presence. But just remember, their title meant absolutely nothing. They were the GFC of 16 people. No one outside of those people and maybe NY considered them to be anything. Vidal even agreed. He was not going to be sad over your death, and in fact, encouraged it. Plaguedoc, the almighty GFC. hilarious.

What am I referring to by Vidal’s friend in DT? Vidal had ties to Armageddon. He didn’t want to see his friend die. So he stepped aside. Totally reasonable. But you cannot come to the streets and make the declaration that NY knew nothing about it.

For the determination as to who gets a bullet. Since Plaguedoc’s word as a GFC meant absolutely nada, their judgement as to who has what intention means nada to anyone else. When IceCola or whatever their name was as a CL made the plea that they were new and just wanted time to hide their money, they were given that opportunity. A judgement that was made by people who’s word meant something. In fact, last I heard, now, IceCola’s line is now thriving. Im sorry though, if you think that what I said translate to, “do I know you? If no, die” that’s ludicrous. It’s more like, Do I know you? If no, present to me XYZ reason as to why I should allow you to thrive in my city without fear of threat. What is a harmful mobster? Is it someone with a gun? Not necessarily. Mobsters can have insane amounts of money stashed away for a rainy day, friends who wish to infiltrate a city, a gun, and the wish to access certain information. If you want to come up here and say that I reinvented the wheel as to how business is conducted then golly. Geez. I didn’t know I was such a genius. I’m just making all this as I go. It’s not like my line has ever been scorched from earth. It’s not like my line has been shot for being associated with douchecanoes. No. Never. I just woke up one day and decided this is how it’s going to be. Please. This is why absolutely nobody made it out alive… RIGHT????? Right? No one was spared? Right? No one with a credible word ever messaged me asking to spare death for those who were no threat. I’m sorry, but while I care about new blood, I do not have access to verification as to who is new blood. I wasn’t aware new blood was given the privilege to live forever and didn’t have to go down with their crew. I wasn’t even aware that new blood could possibly never be a threat. I’ll do better next time. Tsk tsk, shame on me. Because like, I’m totally not known for giving new blood a fair chance. No. Not at all. I’ll remember that next time I get a mouth full from someone when I go out of my way to declare someone new to these shores and harmless.

I’m not sure why you insist there was fear over rogues. No one feared Rex would rogue. They were slated to die. That’s all. Plaguedoc, someone who was actually a no one, had no authority to take people in and declare them harmless. I’m glad you enjoyed their presence. I’m glad they turned out to be a hard working member. Has nothing to do with them personally, moreso they just worked for the wrong people at the wrong times. That is not my fault. If Rex's line would like to reach out to me, I'd be more than happy to take good care of them. Because my judgement hold weight here, since apparently it's the only judgement that goes on these days thats worth any weight.

Now, when it comes to crew leaders. I’m sorry, but who am I? The only person who is capable of allowing someone to be a crew leader? It’s not like Detroits removal was a secret. Vidal made it seem like he and LA were thick as thieves, thus when he declined to participate, he made it seem like LA had already declined as well, but that was later found out to be not the case. LV knew, and LV agreed to help fill the city prior to DT’s removal. When it was found out that LA except for Pasadena that had ties with NY, LA stepped up to send someone when asked because we already had one city with two CLs from two different cities. It made more sense that instead of LV filling a whole city, which was already decided, that the sister cities each sent one.

Do you mean to come here and say that I, the horrible person that I am, would spend a day or two planning things and not plan for the future? Sure, I may be Greek and try to avoid city hall and taxes as much as possible, but I genuinely was not made aware that there was a precedent for reaching out to God and sharing the plans. I wasn’t even aware that the burden was solely on me as you make it out to seem. Don’t get me wrong, moving forward my communications with God will be as consistent as possible, but I wasn’t aware that once a city was removed that I personally had to drop everything, and force everyone to drop everything as well like you once again make it seem. It’s not even God who is requesting that, all he requests is communication, which is 100% fair and reasonable. But again, do not make it seem like there is some stipulation that says that once someone is removed people have to move IMMEDIATELY based on some timeline that you’ve decided is appropriate. On top of that, do not come out here and make it seem like there is total disregard for city hall as well. This experience is a one of learning for me as well. I’m not perfect as we established, so obviously since I’m so inept I’m going to fumble here and there. These are the only thing I will say about city hall matters and my relationship with God. These things are personal and quite frankly not the business of anyone else.

Now, you say you never mentioned Pasadena. I know you never mentioned Pasadena, but Pasadena was a part of this. As you say, no one was willing to work under Vidal, and therefore he had to resort to asking other cities for their members. Jhonny-Sketches requested to step down and move to NY after LA declined to allow him to be the Godfather of Manhattan. The GFC of LA can do as he please. But no, I personally had him killed. It was all me baby. I totally went to LA and was like KILL JHONNY RIGHT NOW. totally. Interesting LA let one of their GFs get gunned down like that? My guy. Who do you think gunned them down??????????????

You have this idea of a completely false reality. No one outside of NY and The Loop or Pasadena cared for either of those three places. They were a complete joke. You have people who had the ability to change the way things happened who stood by and decided they didn’t want to. There were mobster who were literally missing in action for days complaining about how they died and its such a shame everyone else is totally inactive. I don’t understand. If you have a grievance about something and you have the opportunity to do something about it, do it. That’s how I conduct business. If you do it another way, fine. No shame in that, but I am here and you are…. I don’t know where, but not here.

This is the last time I will respond to anything said by you. Plaguedoc had no seat at the table. No say in anything. He was shipped off to CH because Vidal wanted him dead down the line. I am the almighty tyrant, PH has over 20+ guns and LA and LV just sit back idle. I control DT. I am just such a god awful human being. I hope Isabella kills me so I never have to hear the nonsense you spew which is based on a completely false reality ever again.

Vidal talked shit. His hand talked shit. And you all got hit.

Toodles

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $4,270,000 Tip

quiet thank you for coming out today and telling us all what happened. One part I don't understand (maybe I missed it), what kind of "shit" was being said by Vidal and his hand...for all of NY and part of LA and CH to land in hot waters? 

Report Post Tip

Nice, another lengthy response to work through, thank you quiet. While you may not respond further, I just wished you could've brought a different mindset here again than completely ignoring my actual point and deflecting the issue somewhere else, but it's not like that's ever changed, right?

Those rambles are pretty bold to bring out here when they were already retracted moments later, but I'm sure you're completely fine with ignoring that. Considering the two or three people within my crew that had access to that chat were already dead when that went out, combined with the remainder of people here not being told anything regarding that, it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

Was it poorly worded? Oh yes. I'm not going to argue on that one. Having seen the entirety of NY and CH wiped, as well as Prolong, I'd have hoped this was not an internal issue, that perhaps Philly was also being hit, as it didn't turn out to be. Guess I was wrong. Congratulations on deceiving me, though that just gave me basis to talk and the freedom to do so.

And honestly, thank you for once again proving my entire point; that titles mean fuck all to you and your groups.

Let's actually break this down for our listeners, perhaps to those who aren't aware of the current reality.

You think I wasn't aware at the lack of influence I had? The lack of standing? From the moment I received little to no communication regarding anything I knew nothing was going to change. All the title of Godfather did was open up a single new communication line, which had absolutely nothing to offer in terms of "seat at the table". All leading a city did was give me an opportunity to do well for my crew, since I certainly wasn't going to be given access to anything in the real underground anytime soon. I could give a rat's ass about my input and word meaning anything, because I already knew it wouldn't. That's been real clear for these past years. That's been real clear to anyone who wants to try and step up and learn the ropes.

If you mean to tell me that despite reaching the title of GFC, that despite running a city, that despite their own work they put forward and the obligations they've done to improve their own crew and ties with the rest of the cities, especially their own, that they still meant absolutely nothing, that their word meant jack shit, you've proven to me that getting a seat at the table is hereby impossible. I'm glad you've let this slip for the world to see. You've locked this off behind closed doors and you hide it by laying the blame on one another because old rivalries die hard, or never die at all.

For those unaware, for most of our lives, this world has been run by around three or four different select lines and lineages of people. These groups also adamantly despise one another, to a level that's driven the majority of wars and takedowns across the years. Usually, it's only one of these groups who hold select power at a time. As we've seen now, sometimes they mingle, but it's not like that's ever done any good. That's pretty much a good factor of this takedown; two opposing groups that probably should've thrown hands months ago when the gods smited a dozen or so people. Perhaps the shock value of it led to some very temporary truces. Not like we'll know for sure.

It's funny how you point out that you're open to receive the "XYZ" on how this person you don't know could be allowed to live and thrive, but then immediately contradict yourself by saying Rex was slated to die and despite being given the XYZ about them, the exact thing you supposedly ask for here, continued to bitch behind closed doors about their existence. I suppose that's not really the case then, is it? Or does it not apply to people when someone puts their name on the kill spreadsheet, so obviously there's no room for possible error or something good coming out of sparing a few of the people who had no involvement otherwise?

In regards to communication with city hall, that's exactly the response I was looking for. It's fine if you were unaware of the intended requirements for Detroit, but my point still stands because you went ahead and did the same damn thing with New York just now where city hall had to actually start speaking out. It still came down to the wire when actually putting someone in the city so things could be avoided. That's the point there. Regardless of if there was prior planning or not, regardless of miscommunication, it should have been done within time. I'm not saying you have to drop everything to get this done (even though you kinda HAVE to when killing off an entire city, let's be real), but certainly could have put something forward before city hall or invaders had to do it for you.

I did not care about Pasadena because it was completely irrelevant to the entire damn point I'm pointing out here. If anything, you going on about it further reinforces my point. Because they knew NY and wanted to stay, suddenly because someone has gripes with another, despite the length they've spent in the city and the effort they've done for it, it all means jack shit right? They weren't part of the cool kids, so they get to suffer with the rest of the waste. You're telling me nobody cared about either of the cities and districts, which goes to show how isolated you've made yourselves to the rest of the world. You talk about giving people a chance, naming off IceCola, but you went and shot them anyway!

You can shift the blame over to Vidal all you want. You can try to change whatever mindset you think I have against them, but the reality is I don't care. Why should I care if my entire journey was built on a facade and misguided intentions? I was happy to work with them and be offered an opportunity. At least I could make something out of it that way. But coming out here with this sarcastic, snobby attitude to write your own story is not only once again cliched as fuck, but just a cheap way to earn respect by ignoring the actual problem.

The derisiveness is horrific. It's like you make me out to be some dullard, and that I'm clearly unaware of anything going on. Why are you constantly and sarcastically pointing yourself out to be the biggest baddie but then shift the actual blame over to Vidal, which has nothing to do with anything I've been trying to talk about? Are you trying to farm respect or cover for whatever uprightness you hold yourself to? That's made even funnier when you bring up the possibility of mistakes on your own part, but have the gall to shift it as a consequence of me or someone else.

I don't hate you quiet. I don't hate anyone. We're all human. Just...quit being so polemical. The fact you've come out here to stand your ground for you and your city is commendable, but you're getting lost in the semantics of blame-shifting and trying to emotionally undermine people you're debating.

It gets old. This gets so old. How many times have we seen this by now? I know you're not the perfect child. None of us are. But all these responses that completely miss the underlying point, that the only seat at the table is one you make yourself (cause you certainly won't have the average Joe get a chance to take part in it), that we completely devalue the work and ideas and intentions of someone because they're part of a crew who's leader means nothing to you, that we continue to systematically push away hardworking mobsters and keep them sealed off from anything worthwhile or decent, since the idea of letting them explore the world of leadership is too much for us to handle.

So, yes. I am salty. But I am not salty about PlagueDoctor's death. I'm not salty about the loss of his crew. I'm not salty about the idea that his journey meant nothing, however you apparently see it as.

I'm salty about how this has been the same shit repeated over and over and over and over and over. Not once has there been a valiant effort to put time and effort towards the new blood or even bother attempting to teach them the ropes that we all pull. The idea and stigma that new blood could easily be old blood and rogue, or that they mean absolutely nothing, is hideous. That shows to them they're meaningless, that anything they do or try to work for is for naught. Why should we care about the literal binding to our crews when we're too busy fighting amongst the same constant group of people for years on end, over shit that happened years ago, over matters we can't let go.

I am well aware of the reality to go down with your crew. I am well aware of the reality that some people do put decent effort into their own members. My quarrel is that we wipe the entirety of a crew off the face of the earth with complete disregard for who was in that crew and if they wanted to achieve anything new. We know damn well that the current leadership has zero restrictions to rising up to the same or near-similar levels they once were when they fall. The problem is that it is all the same people. Gifted with not only experience but the cool kid book club card to do so, and not once have I seen considerate effort to share any of that experience with people who could be wanting to try and lead others.

If anyone has examples of this, please share it, share how the attempt went, and share how they're doing now. Would certainly brighten up the conversation than this hellfest I've started.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $240,000 Tip

I understand where you're going with all of this, and since quiet said she was no longer responding to you then I'll make a pretty short crack at it, so to speak-- brevity and all that, you know what they say, never say too much when little will suffice. I'm not going to waste everyone's time here by just talking so that I can hear myself talk, you know? I'm just going to get straight to the punch of what I have to say and then just outright say it, right? Right. 

I'm getting to it right now: Luciano-Lucky, I won't speak for him, but I am fairly certain is near as fresh off the boats as most people could be, yourself included. Cheetara has a family line who has been a Godfather-Chairman once who died almost immediately afterwards and quiet has from my understanding not really ever had any sort of power to this level in her family line before. So this entire little rant just falls apart right away. You didn't make it to where you wanted to, and I am sorry for that, but that's just not how the cards fell this time. Sometimes it takes years for them to fall the right way, but you're pretty misguided in your belief that it is a select few groups running the show. I would argue right now more than ever that is the most wrong you've been, to be honest. 

Just because you weren't able to make your way inside the newest iteration of a 'regime' doesn't mean that it is just an old boy's club keeping you out. Keep grinding, keep trying. Enjoy what you achieve when you achieve it and if one day you are lucky enough, perhaps you'll see yourself dealing with someone writing entire manifestos about how unfair this life is for everyone that isn't you and your friends.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $2,020,000 Tip

Oooo, great response, SassyPeach. That's exactly the right way to tone things down a bit here. Though the indirect insult at the end was a bit uncalled for, it certainly was spicy. Certainly more appropriate as well!

If a few of the current leadership are as fresh as you mention them to be, then that is absolutely wonderful. That's exactly what I had been wanting, and from my standpoint Luciano and Cheetara are amazing, and that can be said for the West Coast as a whole. It's in an amazingly better spot than it was right back up to April and I could be happy to see the cities doing good.

The rant isn't about where I made it or how I wanted it to be made. I hoped I made clear that the moment the title of Godfather was bestowed that I already completed everything I wanted. I beat the game we all live in. That was my goal. From then on, it was solely about the crew. And by golly was I happy with the results. Of all the crews I have been in or led, that one takes the cake, by far. Being able to meet people who also put forward some amazing effort is all I could've asked for.

For those running the show, you're probably right in the lack of their presence. Probably had something to do with everyone being killed back in April, and spontaneous rogues and takedowns and god-smiting throughout the year. Maybe that's why the west coast is seeing some success, and amazing success at that.

But to say that they are not there is simply not true. Whether they are literally leading the show or not is out of the question, the fact of the matter remains that they are there. I don't have any gripes with them. I honestly could care less, to be frank, but I am frustrated seeing the consistent bickering still playing a part even today. I had no intentions to slide into the group either; I'm definitely not sociable enough to start, but I am observant enough to note their presence, and the stigma that remains locked behind that holds people out.

Perhaps my argument is that even with current breakthroughs in the statuses of our leadership, or their backgrounds, it's not enough. Or, it's too late, having that the entire country had to be killed first before things could start changing, or of other matters.

Report Post Tip

The final statement I'll make here regarding this, at least is that most of this has been rambles. I like rambling. Who doesn't?

There's still two underlying points I'd like to make here, that just because the streets are a mess, and we hate the usual arguments we tend to get from war threads, where both sides say one another is wrong because that's just how alliances and relationships work, does not mean we should ignore them completely. Put a speech up here just to have one up here. It could be lies, it could be truths, it could be complete nonsense, but as long as it's there, that's what I think matters.

You don't gotta participate, but the read is often entertaining enough. It's better than the all the silence we've been getting, broken up by the spontaneous mobster writing their story, but more often than not by Kuku nonsense! We can do better than that. Smother all his posts down to the darkest depths.

It's not healthy to leave the streets to waste away. We're rewarded for taking part, so why are we just letting it fester? Better than having to break the silence by laying in the insults on people. Fuel to the oil fire.

Report Post Tip

If virtue signalling took on the effects of radiation, I'd have grown a third arm by now

Report Post Tip

You act as if I have people to impress by ironically doing the same thing you're accusing me of.

Report Post Tip

Uncle zipped up his pants after pissing in the corner (for the entirety of all speeches - whisky is good) and stepped up.

"I'm just gonna be the first to say that I had no idea what is going on here.  Now?  I got a little bit of an idea.  Maybe.  Maybe people are putting veiled truths out there.  Most likely, I believe that everyone here is telling THEIR truth."

He took another second and drank some more before resuming...

"What I will say is what I see out of all involved here for the first time in a few drunken generations is a little passion.  Some people actually took the time to give a fuck and say something that was actually worth listening to.  The dialogue is nice.  Good job all!!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

You don’t care about your fathers path? Um, well, to begin, my line has never been a GFC. My line has only been a godfather once, and that one time was merely due to unforeseen circumstances. By let me be clear. I have never been given a seat at any table. My line is a rogue. Plaguedoc was not a pawn on my chess board. He was a pawn on Vidal’s. Plague may have had a fancy title, but he was nothing but another gun. He had no seat at the table, and no one cared for his input. He was a glorified Don. No one took him seriously except maybe his own people. Sorry to burst YOUR bubble. The bottom line is, I let plague control 16 people. Plague was a checker on a checkerboard that I allowed to remain on the board until I decided I wanted to flip the table. I didn’t stand by plague. I merely tolerated their presence. But just remember, their title meant absolutely nothing. They were the GFC of 16 people. No one outside of those people and maybe NY considered them to be anything. Vidal even agreed. He was not going to be sad over your death, and in fact, encouraged it. Plaguedoc, the almighty GFC. hilarious.

Okay, but holy shit can we talk about the absolute savagery of this part. I mean Jesus fucking Christ, right in front of his son. I haven't seen such a brutal bitchslap in these streets in ages.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $2,080,000 Tip

In an attempt to stop the slander of any city involved. I'd like to say, as the son of Vidal, this has all been blown out of proportion. This debate is leaving a stain on CH and NY as a whole. Let the ones who died go out in peace. There is no ill will or hatred on my part. This is the life we live, every day, life is a gamble, and we do what we think we can do to keep everything together. Sometimes, though, it falls apart and there wasn't anything we could do.

I do not co-sign anything being said here. I will hold my head up high and thank those who worked for me, worked with me, and those still standing.

Thank you all.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Isa is not much for words these past few days but found it in her to get out and speak for a few seconds

I would first like to offer my condolences to all of the fallen and may they rest in peace. Each and every one of them are worthy respect.

I would also like to thank quiet for recognizing how absurd the narrative is that I want to kill her. I will be taking trips to Philly. I am long overdue for a haircut and there is never a bad time to grab a Philly cheesesteak. With that said, I hope I am not too disappointing when I say I am living the dream. Everyone who does know me, combined with those who watch me know I would not throw living this dream out the window. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

While we are cleaning shit up.

I don't want to hear about this Harper, UR, Hiro, Ian nonsense anymore.

Harper saw something, she mentioned it to the appropriate people and that should have been that.

I agree 100%. 

Not to get it twisted the concentration should have been on the one who contacted your member quiet.  Apparently, it wasn’t Harper.

@CoolBeans your father never once spoke to Harper on this matter. 

Unique Rabbet retired.  End of story. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Breaking the pattern of ignorance.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL