Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 14:15:41
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
A Marketplace for Perks Started by: Stiffler on Jan 22, '23 18:58

Sorry if this has already been suggested, I’ve looked through about 30 pages of the suggestions forum and can’t seem to find it.

I think it’d be cool to have a Marketplace for perks. People could put the perks up for sale they want to sell (and quantity), similarly to how they do with Credits.

Apologies if this would be a nightmare coding wise or whatever, I’m not tech savvy that way whatsoever, so wouldn’t know.

Cheers,

The Stiffmeister

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

We have an area for selling perks. https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/639104#29737486

Report Post Tip

We have an area for selling perks. https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/639104#29737486

I know that, you don’t need to link me it. If you read what I’ve suggested, it’s completely different to simply creating a thread for selling perks…

Report Post Tip

Sorry, I'm not privy to what you know. I stick with my statement. There is currently a way to buy/sell perks.

Report Post Tip

Privy to what I know? It’s got nothing to do with me being privy to anything, the keyword is Marketplace and the examples of how a Perk Marketplace would work cosmetically, are potentially already there for you to see for yourself. If you can’t work out the difference between my suggestion and a basic thread where people can advertise perks they’re selling and that’s it, you’re a moron; and that’s not my fault.

Report Post Tip

hands Stiffler a shovel

When you have to resort to name calling people who don't agree, your point is lost. Good luck on this : )

Report Post Tip
Good thing Stiffler, could be fun to have lets say under the cred/cash on market. Pretty easy as I see it to develope into game. Easier for many also really.
Report Post Tip

Not true if people understand the idea and like it Adonna. You clearly didn’t understand it and asked for no further explanation to the idea, disregarding it instantly and wishing for no further discussion at all, which indicates both that you didn’t get it, and you’re ignorant. “I stick with my statement”, you’re a moron. Bore off.

Report Post Tip

Exactly Tutte, thank you. I’m pleased someone understood the idea in full.

Report Post Tip

I understand it perfectly and I don't agree. I am entitled to that. I'm thinking maybe you should accept that not everyone will agree or bore off yourself.

Report Post Tip

I am going to do you a favor. I am going to ignore you. Please continue and talk to yourself.

Report Post Tip

I feel what we have in place “writing thread” works good enough.

Just a quick example using everyone who posted in the thread so far I’ll show you why I feel it’s not worth it. All of us post 10+ of the same perk looking to sell. Are all the perks listed separately or together? If listed separately I can see now a long list of perks having to scroll down (I see that now with over 7k perks) being too clustered. If listed together to condense who perk will sell first?

I like the idea of it tbh, but feel staff time should be utilized elsewhere. Plus, if someone can’t post in the perks forum to offload perks do they even want to get rid of them?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I believe V2 is going to have something better in place for selling perks, but I fully support a marketplace idea. Being able to click a link on the "Spend credits" page for perks that you can't buy directly from the site and only get in sales to be taken to the marketplace would be great. 

It would be easily to filter/sort/search as well, so even though there might be 5000 BG perks, you could theoretically see the lowest price only & perhaps the most for sale. 

Drop down: Perk Wanted Drop down of how manyto purchase

Lowest Price Listed 2
Highest Quanity Availible with Lowest price 50
Report Post Tip

Good, thanks for doing me the favour and ignoring me Adonna. I don’t want to waste anymore of my time on you. Like I’ve said before, bore off.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: A Marketplace for Perks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL