Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 04:24:49
Page:  1 
New Survey and Contest Results! Started by: LiquidFarehamJr on Jan 24, '23 13:34

THE SURVEY RESULTS ARE IN!

With thanks to the 37 people who took part, we now have the BIGGEST survey ever done in this thing of ours!

I IMAGINE YOU HAVE MANY QUESTIONS

And are they interesting or what?!  I know what you're all thinking: Is Chris_Vaughn funny?  Apparently, yes, he is!  

I know what else you are thinking: How do we know these results are bona fide?  Well, just ask the Competition Commission!

And I know the last thing you're thinking?  Who won the SPECIAL MULTI-MILLION POUND Contest?

STAY TUNED!

Should TheBeast have called for the killing of all Kuku’s?

Yes

No

Why have no Kuku’s died following TheBeast’s order?

Everyone thinks TheBeast is a fool

Everyone secretly loves Kuku

The bounty isn't high enough on the Kuku's

Kuku is annoying, but we need quality journalism

Chris_Vaughn

Should the following bloodlines be killed on sight

Kuku

Fareham

No bloodline

FatherMacklePenny

Whoever is the Leader of the Streets at that time

Is allowing Kuku’s and Farehams to live too high a price for a thriving press?

Yes

No

Is Kuku good for society?

Yes

No

He is the best thing about society

Who is funnier? 

Kuku

Fareham

TheBeast

Chris_Vaughn

Report Post Tip

Congratulations @Dak_ BlakeOakfield and Caitlin!

They won $3m each.  

Report Post Tip

Caitlin hears the news and is overjoyed.  She wasn't expecting that but sure could use the money to pay her bodyguards.  She jumps up and down in excitement but then remembers her mother's words.  She quickly composes herself.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Interesting results on the poll there LiquidFarehamJr, thanks for taking the time to put things together for us all to see. I presume your wallet is feeling the strain after so many participants...

Congratulations Caitlin, I imagine you were as surprised as I was to hear I'd won big! I'm sure you'll make your winnings go far, but enjoy the time to celebrate now.

BlakeOakfield shuffles his feet and has a good luck around

I say, Caitlin, did you receive your winnings just yet?

She smiles at the man, "Not yet did you?"

With thanks to all concerned, please note that the Competition Commission is handling this. 

Wellerman - could I ask that we have a sitdown? 

Report Post Tip
Dont get any but dont want any after filling it in privatly, realy dont believe the result which honestly only make me laugh. But thats me and I stand for it.

Looks forward to a more interesting survey. Perhaps it comes or not.
Report Post Tip

BlakeOakfield smiles back to Caitlin and shrugs his shoulders, before smiling and rolling his eyes

Well, I haven't been able to buy any new shoes... If that tells you anything? But I'm sure everything is above board, we've been assured the Competition Commission is involved so we'll be sure to see more at some point I'm sure.

Tutte, I'll be disappointed if we aren't given the pleasure of future surveys from the fine gentleman. If nothing else, it gave me five minutes to escape the harsh streets we're all trying to survive. I'm interested to see the events to provoke the next one at least.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Survey and Contest Results!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL