Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 14:33:50
Page:  1 
The Worm Firm (Open RP) Started by: worm on Jan 27, '23 10:02

"There are too many damn problems going on out there, I can't get a handle on all of them. I can't handle this stress, damnit!", the President slammed his hands down onto the big president's desk, whatever it's called, and he was mad. There was just too much drama out there to be kept up with, and those Farehams were still running wild.

"Sir, I've been speaking with the Secretary of Defense and I think we have quite the unorthodox solution."

"Well, what is it?"

"What if we consulted with... the worm?"

"Am I supposed to know who that is?"

"Not, but, I mean, I think that's his name right?"

"Can't be, sounds like a nickname. What's his real name?"

"Well I've got the files right here, and it seems to be--"

2 Days Later

Ring-a-ding-a-ring-a-ding

That super melodic ringing was quite the sound and it got the worm to answer the phone almost immediately. While on the horn with all of these big wigs in the political sector, one thing was made certain, the worm would open up his law firm and help dispense justice from within the mafia-- this way it would keep the courts clear from these issues and more mobsters would be able to remain out on the streets so long as they listened to his powerful decrees.

Sliding his disgustingly skinny body into the passenger's seat of the car, he lifted one of his bony and decrepit fingers and pointed toward a building that was only a few feet away. Was this a good use of time? Probably not, but it made the man feel powerful and that's all that mattered.

"Here we are, the law offices of Worm Worm Worm and More Worms"

Worm Worm Worm and More Worms

It was a small flea bag-looking sort, but it would do for now until he gained more notoriety. With not much else to do, he looked down into his books and waited for his first client, surely someone would need representing around here and he was just the slimey fuck to do it for them, granted they could pay enough, of course. He charged by the day.

No, wait, hour. Yes, hour. 

"So who needs my services first?" he said to no one since there was no one else in the room yet, but that would change shortly. Or would it? I don't know, who cares? 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he glanced around the dingy office, taking in the faded wallpaper and dusty shelves. It was a far cry from the sleek, high-end law firms he had worked for in the past, but it was his own now and he was determined to make a name for himself.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts, and he sprang to his feet, eager for his first client. He brushed off his suit, straightened his tie and put on his best smile as he opened the door to greet whoever was on the other side.

It was a young woman, timid and nervous, clutching a folder tightly to her chest. She looked up at him with big, brown eyes and explained that she needed help with a legal matter. He listened intently, taking note of the details, and then quoted her an hourly rate that he thought was reasonable. She hesitated for a moment, then nodded, agreeing to his terms.

He couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and pride as he sat down at his desk and began working on the case. This was it, the start of his own law practice, and he was determined to make the most of it. The hours flew by as he immersed himself in the case, determined to get the best outcome for his client.

And with that, his journey as a solo lawyer had officially begun.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Worm Firm (Open RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL