Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 02:36:49
Page:  1 
Golden Gloves 1 - Final Started by: FutureStealer on Jan 27, '23 14:59

fs could barely breathe.  The night had come, it was finally here.  Plenty of time, planning and hard work was coming to a head tonight.  He could hear the crowd roaring from back stage as he got ready to go out.  It was time.  He leaves back stage and moves in front of the crowd.

Hello and good evening everyone!  What a phenomenal crowd for our last night of fighting.  I can tell you're all ready for some amazing fights so I won't delay too long.  It's been a long road and both of these fighters have had to face very tough tests, but they're here now to fight for honor, glory, and a nice prize pool.  We've got a special 10-round fight for you tonight that should be a real treat!  Well, without further ado let's get this thing started!

Our first and only fight of the night will be Isabella versus luciano_lucky

We come out of the gates and luciano_lucky is looking a bit fast for Isabella in the first, dodging a lot of her hits and landing a good set of counter blows.  As we begin the second, Isabella finds her footing.  She makes a move that fakes luciano_lucky, prompting an opening to the right side which she lands. luciano_lucky is on the floor for a few seconds before he gets back up.  He immediately turns around and lands a fast combo ending with a left hook that also sends Isabella to the mat for a moment.  In the third Isabella is still recovering from the hit and can't find her form, but luciano_lucky is still looking quick as he continues shaking Isabella through the fourth.  In the fifth, both fighters take a step backwards and neither can get going.  However, Isabella starts the sixth very strong, dodging luciano_lucky's right hand to go underneath with a clean uppercut.  luciano_lucky falls to the ground for what seems like will be forever but just as it feels like it's over luciano_lucky gets back to his feet.  He is much more careful in the seventh, making sure to avoid Isabella's combo's and landing some of his own.  Half way into the eighth and Isabella is in control of this round, she is directing luciano_lucky where she wants him and hitting the shots she wants.  luciano_lucky finds a new footing in the ninth and turns it around. He moves quickly around the ring tiring Isabella a bit and finding his openings there.  We're in the last round of a very back and forth fight and Isabella comes out swinging. She lands a few clean shots to the head and body, but the bell rings with both fighters on their feet.  We're going to a judges decision.

And the judges call: luciano_lucky the winner

Judges card:

Round

Total

Isabella

9 10 9 9 9 10 9 10 9 10 94
luciano_lucky 10 10 10 10 9 9 10 9 10 9 96

fs moves back to the center of the ring.

There you have it folks, the first winner of the rebooted Golden Gloves tournament is luciano_lucky!!!  Congratulations my friend. You have proven yourself an ample fighter, a strong competitor, and overall a complete badass.  Isabella it was fantastic tournament and I don't think we could have asked for a better final round you really brought it to him.

I hope you all have enjoyed our first boxing tournament.  Keep your eyes peeled for the next one.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,040,000 Tip

Wonderful event FutureStealer. Thank you for putting this all together and big congratulations to all the contestants. 

I can't wait to see what else comes out in the future and happy to be a part of it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Golden Gloves 1 - Final
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL