Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 18:42:57
Page:  1 
Kuku: Unstoppable Death Cult Started by: LiquidFarehamJr on Jan 31, '23 12:49

"Once there was Kuku.  Then there was Fareham.  Now there are many Kuku's and one remaining Fareham.

What does Kuku have that Fareham hasn't?  Dedicated followers that don't mind dying for his cause, that's what.

The list of former friends and current enemies of the Kuku lineage are many, varied, and esteemed.  Think of Grin, Chris_Vaughn, Olivia_Parentela, and others.  Others am I too scared to mention, or too worried of tarnishing my own image by association.

But who are the current crop of Kuku-lings who fight and die for his cause? 

And what is that cause?

Right now, the title of Leader of the Streets gets passed between JamesBaxter and Ksenia like it's Destro's metal mask, having found itself in Voxneruda's hands as he hands it to someone in the 12th St lavatory in exchange for a fix.

Is the reign of Baxter any different that Ksenia?  I would say, it is.  It's worse.  In Baxter we have a man who is not good, according to Wellerman, and who is indifferent to the responsabilities that go with his crown.

BarbaraWawa wore the crown until Tutte probably killed him. 

So, why do people keep following Kuku?  WHY?

Why does Chris_Vaughn distance himself from his short, but sweet, friendship with Kuku?

And how much does anyone care?

DO YOU CARE?

Report Post Tip

Lets break this down:

1. It seems that both Kuku and Fareham have built a following by inspiring loyalty and commitment, while the leadership of JamesBaxter and Ksenia is criticized for being inadequate, violent, indecisive and of dubious character.
  2. It should be noted that it is, still, unclear what the cause is that Kuku's followers are fighting for.
  3. It seems like the followers of Kuku are driven by a sense of loyalty and a belief in his cause, regardless of the consequences.
  4. It can be surmised however, that his mandate is constantly changing and some of his followers may not fully understand or agree with his cause. This could be one reason for Chris_Vaughn distancing himself and although it is not specified, could be due to a difference in beliefs or perhaps a disagreement with Kuku's methods.
  5. Whether people care or not is subjective and can only be determined by individual opinions, beliefs and experiences.
  6. With regards to JamesBaxter and Ksenia; the protagonists relationships with each other seem to be constantly shifting, with alliances forming and breaking, and it is uncertain how much importance people place on their connections with either. Again, whether or not anyone cares, is a subjective question that can only be answered by the individuals themselves.
  7. In conclusion, it is up to each individual to decide if they care about the situation or not, as the information provided is limited and open to interpretation.

AND NO, I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

Report Post Tip

I sure don’t care so leave me out of it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,001 Tip

Olivia_Parentela

Baxter isn't a violent man, and his lineage have never been either.  Chris_Vaughn similarly is not known for his lineage killing a lot of people.

So Baxter isn't violent, but he is, according to Wellerman, not a good person.  I couldn't comment.  But I do think he is lacking.

Lacking the smarts to lead the streets.  Lacking the humility to step down.  Lacking the strength of character to acknowledge the limitations of his being.  Lacking the wisdom to know the difference.

Does Kuku inspire loyalty and commitment?  Unsubstantiated claims have been made to vast wealth.  Maybe Kuku pays for his followers?  Who knows.

What does Kuku stand for?  It's unclear.  Journalism, writing, truth, yes, but what else?  The streets to be active?  Of course, but what else?  There must be other things, or else they wouldn't be killed in their droves, would they? 

Chris_Vaughn can speak for himself, but Kuku is known to like people who don't like him.   I think CV is one of them.  The late, great Curtis another.  Former friend Grin is just that: A FORMER friend.  When those two fell out, it was like a acrobat had handed the detonator to a monkey.

Which brings us to the recently deceased Adonna - daughter of Mercury - both of whom were happy to benefit from Kuku generosity, then stab him in the back, like a car with no petrol, and then disappear in a haze of recrimination.

Which leads us to the obvious question:

IS KUKU PERSECUTED MORE THAN HE PERSECUTES?

Report Post Tip

LiquidFarehamJr, I cannot stress enough how much I do not care. You can say whatever you’d like, “I lack blah, blah, blah”, it means nothing to me coming from you.

I simply do not work with people that I don’t respect, and I don’t respect you or the group you associate with. 

With that being said, I don’t care what you do. You do you. Leave me out of it. I don’t think about you at all other than when you’re screaming my name from the street corners and trying to disparage me to get my attention. You, seem to be crafting your whole identity trying to push my buttons. Find someone else to bother.

So, I’ll say it one more time, I do not care. Do whatever you’d like, leave me out of it.

And if you’re going to throw an anonymous tip for $1,000,001 to me, don’t immediately message me telling me that it was from you and then asking for it back when I tell you to fuck off for the umpteenth time.

Best of luck. This is the last thing I’ve got to say to you.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Baxter is more polite in the streets than he is in private correspondence.

And yes, I did give him over a million dollars.  I'd do that for anyone.

I'd like to do it for LongJohnFareham, BarbaraWawa, and JournalistHarold - but they're head.

And Baxter, I don't think you can absolve yourself of your responsibilities, to those dead journalists, or to these streets.

But I will not speak directly to you, I will instead direct all my correspondence, and money, to the first person who contacts me offering to pretend to be you for the purposes of this dialogue continuing.

Talk to you then.

Report Post Tip

Baxter claimed he was threatened with death.  In fact, he was threatened with a committee injunction.

Baxter knew this but agitated for LiquidFarehamJr's murder.

What should happen here? 

Report Post Tip

JamesBaxter is an upstanding member or our society. 

Baxter claimed he was threatened with death.  In fact, he was threatened with a committee injunction.

Baxter knew this but agitated for LiquidFarehamJr's murder.

What should happen here? 

Nothing. JamesBaxter will continue to do as he has been, free from any harm. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku: Unstoppable Death Cult
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL