Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 07:07:20
Page:  1 
Temp Vote Issues. Started by: Squishy on Feb 01, '23 21:52

It looks like 2 of our voting sites are either not reporting, or reporting incorrect data, sooo, I've alerted both and hope to see their end get fixed soon.  If I don't see an improvement on their side within 48 hours, I will temporarily shut them off until their issue gets resolved.  Please ignore the lower than normal vote scores for now.

Report Post Tips: 47 / Total: $940,000 Tip
Ty for announcement, tired of being showel down all time.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Is one of them https://browsermmorpg.com/ by any chance? If so they've made a lot of updates & if you haven't cleared your cache the vote button doesn't appear.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If we're talking browsermmorpg, you have to select "yes" when it asks if you like the game.

Report Post Tip

https://browsermmorpg.com/vote.php?id=1139&sid=47567&user_id=2981225

this site for sum reason.

Report Post Tip

Also several sites aren't using certs so browsers now block access saying insecure and if people are using corporate devices might not be able to click through the warning.

Report Post Tip

Anyone ever have an issue with their bank account and savings account disappearing??

Report Post Tip

Tetley,

Just did some work on that one in particular, it *should* be good from this point forward (but I'll keep an eye on that site to make sure nothing changes with their new stuff)

Report Post Tip
Poff down from 115 to 110, forgotted which one that did that
107, no temp vote as it seems
103, great. A bit sad to see even when voting correct
Report Post Tip
And 95% that was that
Report Post Tip

"Please ignore the lower than normal vote scores for now." or alternatively post 4 times back to back complaining about it...

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

https://www.top100arena.com/listing/85781/vote?incentive=3010755

error code 502 bad  gateway

Seems like a couple new sites is broken against MR again. Tiring
Report Post Tip
Browser MMORPG that cause problems. Each time twice a day entering you have to log in for getting chance to get points and since 4d this makes your votkng % going down, not logging in function it perfect...
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Please ignore the lower than normal vote scores for now." or alternatively post 4 times back to back complaining about it...

Report Post Tip
DeadlikeDead The overwhelming majority of voters are sitting at a perfect, I think the problem is probably something localized for you, probably browser related. What you can do is go to your manage menu, then down to block vote sites and you can control which sites you never want to see again. If you're unsure which site you are having issues with, there is a timestamp on it so you can vote look at your score and then the most recent one is the one you just did, you can disable anyone that doesn't work to your standard.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Ok man, went well for months to log into a sccount there and then vote. But suddenly broken for me, will test it soon again and if not function time gor vote ban ;)
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Temp Vote Issues.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL