Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 16:48:31
Page:  1 
The Drunken Consigliere Started by: Winter_Light on Sep 09, '11 16:32

Winter_Light suddenly stops in the middle of the streets and looks around. He relizes he hasn't really spoken to these people at all since his arrival.

"Well no sense in starting now," he mumbles to himself. He then proceeds in taking a swig from his flask and continuing on his way.

Winter_Light continues on his way in his drunken haze. He spots to work horses from his family and flags them down.

"Hey Lehto_ and  _Coleman get your asses over here there is work to be done." The two men come as ordered to the Winter_Light attempts to pull from his flask again finding nothing but sorrow at its bottom.

"First of all one of you refill this gonna need more to get though this job I got planned. Don't you look at me like that _Coleman do as your told and I know when I have had enough, I haven't". _Coleman begrudgingly takes out his own flask and give it to Winter_Light.

"Good man, now I know we have been going after trucks for the last week, but seeing how badly it went last time I think we should take it easy this time."

Winter_Light sees a look of protest in Lehto_ and quickly cuts him off.

"Lehto_ just cause I puked on your shoes its not my fault you couldn't drive us, that was your fuck up and we better just not revisit it or I am gonna get mad again."

"Now we are just gonna grab ourselves a little art today and make some quick cash, in fact I'm so confident this will go smooth I'm sending you Lehto_ with your share right now and the tribute for Alabama. Now try not to fuck that up cause I'm gonna let her know how much I gave you and if it doesn't all get there its your ass."

Lehto_ walks away almost skipping with joy  that he isn't stuck trying to do another job with the drunkard.

"Alright _Coleman just you and me lets get going" Winter_Light takes a big swig from his newly acquired flask and tosses some keys to _Coleman.

They drove around Detroit till they came upon a burned out warehouse. "Alright I got a hot tip that they are storing a painting here, I know what your thinking but trust me they just are making it seem so unlikely that no one would bother even checking into it. Little did they know that I'm just as clever as them. Don't you roll your damn eyes at me or I'm gonna cut you out of this job completely."

"Now I am gonna run into the building guns blazing grab the painting and run back. All you have to do is sit here and drive away when I get back. Got it?"  _Coleman nods his head in agreement but the look of despair in his eyes is still very evident.

"Good now you better be a better driver then Lehto_ or I'm gonna bust your nose." Winter_Light exits the car and takes another pull from his flask. As he is about to enter the building he trips over his feet and nearly face plants on to the concrete sidewalk. He catches himself and takes a smaller pull from his dear companion and finally makes it into the building.

_Coleman sits in the car watching the minutes tick by on his watch. Suddenly he hears gun fire and produces his own pistol. He hears glass break and then sees it scatter around the car and hears it hit on the roof. _Coleman goes pale realizing what is going to happen. Before he can come to grips with his eventual future a flailing man lands on the hood of the car with a tattered canvas that one must assume was at some point called art.

Winter_Light rolls of the hood in a frantic confusion lunging at each step as though it will give him more persicion and stability. He eventually makes it to the passenger door and climbs in.

Not waiting for the slurred orders from the man _Coleman slams on the gas and peels away from the building even though there is no apparent pursuit.

"Good work my man." Winter_Light Manages to utter before he is back to suckling upon his dear metal container of happiness. "Well drive us home," Winter_Light looks disappointingly at the rag in his hand, "Well the tip was good but I must say it didn't really go as well as I had hoped." Winter_Light throws what is left of the painting out the window. "He have some money for your trouble and a little extra for your silence, no need for everyone at the HQ to get another laugh at my expense." 

Winter_Light drinks the last bit of the liquid from the flask then gives it to _Coleman. "Alright take me back to the HQ and ditch this car."

Report Post Tip

A bit abusive of the runts, but a job well done all around.

Report Post Tip

Cassi listens as the man speaks of a crime that didn't go exactly as planned. She smiled, nodding as she could relate to a few occasions of this happening in her lifetime. As the man finished she started to finish her walk, as she had only paused upon hearing this interesting tale.

I do hope that things go smoother for you next time.

Then she offered him a kind smile before continuing her journey.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Drunken Consigliere
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL