Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:19
Page:  1 
The Crew Hitman Part Two Started by: Blazerze on Sep 10, '11 16:22

It had been two weeks since the night the traitor had been discovered. Blazerze spent the majority of his time in his penthouse suite now, playing music to help him concentrate on what he needed to do. After two weeks of preparation, investigating and lining a few pockets, he had it all figured out. Staring out at the skyline from his suite, he watched dark thunderclouds roll in from the west, a sure sign of a storm to come. "Only right,"Blazerze thought to himself as he saw the shimmer of rain far in the distance. "Nature shows off its wrath and power the same way that I plan to." Blazerze turned and went to his closet and picked out a fine suit, deciding to stick with a black pinstripe suit again. Laying it out on his bed, he then turned to the secret part of his room where he held his guns. Usually he would prefer to only take his custom .22, but tonight's target had protection; and he was going to need some firepower to get through it.

Looking over his weapons, he stopped at the shotguns he had stored. Grabbing the sawed off shotgun, he felt its weight in his arms and balanced it out with one hand. He needed to be able to conceal it and have easy access to it, so it must be light. Satisfied, he grabbed a handful of shotgun shells and placed the shotgun and ammo on the bed. Blazerze closed off the gun cabinet and then opened up his private gun box beside his bed where his .22 lay waiting. As crashes of thunder began to roar outside in the distance, Blazerze began to clean his gun, whistling Strangers in the Night to himself as he did so.

Time passed and everything was ready. He had donned his suit, put on a pair of expensive Italian leather shoes, and tucked his pistol inside his suit jacket. Grabbing the shotgun, he placed it into a customized briefcase that he could carry like normal, but could fire the shotgun from without even pulling out the weapon. A hole in the handle area that led to the grip, and a very thin part of the briefcase covering the muzzle, Blazerze could fire the sawed off shotgun while giving off the appearance he was only carrying a briefcase on a stroll. "Ingenious" Blazerze muttered to himself as he exited the penthouse and descended down the stairwell to the lobby and out to the parking lot. Placing the briefcase on the seat beside him, Blazerze turned the keys and the Rolls Royce Phantom roared to life and he drove off, his destination burned into his mind. The traitor in the organization would die tonight, and Blazerze was going to make sure that anyone else who felt the urge to betray the hit men would meet the same fate. Looking at the photo of the traitor one more time, Blazerze pulled into the parking lot of the company headquarters. Grabbing the briefcase, he exited the Rolls Royce and walked towards the building, his face blank of all emotion but anger burning inside of him.

Entering the building, everything was quite except for the noise emitted from a small tv that was the sole focus of the security guard's attention. Reaching inside his suit as he approached the desk, the security guard finally noticed him and stood up. "Excuse me your not supposed to be in here!" He called out, and Blazerze removed his hand from his suit and fired the .22 into the guard's chest in one fluid motion, walking around the security terminal and firing a second shot into the guard's head. Walking through the back of the lobby, he spotted the stairwell he was looking for and quickly made his way inside. Walking up the stairs calmly and slowly, he walked up all 20 flights of stairs until he reached the top floor. Exiting the stairwell, he was face to face with two rather large bodyguards, both of who seemed rather surprised to see him. Before the pair could speak, a gunshot echoed loudly through the corridor, followed quickly by a second.

Blazerze tossed the now mangled briefcase to the ground and walked down the corridor towards the large set of doors and pumped the shotgun, bringing it up to fire a third time. This shot was aimed for the electronic lock on the door and it hit its mark dead on, the electric doors sliding open and revealing the room inside to be empty other than one occupant sitting at the far side of a long table. Walking in slowly, Blazerze let the shotgun fall to his side as he approached the figure seated in the chair. "How could you betray us? How could you betray me?" Blazerze asked, and the occupant turned in the chair to face Blazerze."Your my own uncle Carlion, how did you think I would not know how to come after you." "Well Blazerze its nothing personal, you and the rest of the hit men have become too powerful, too effective. Now that I'm done with the job and I'm a councillor for the hit men, I can see how much needs to change. I didn't know you would be one of the ones affected by my actions, but that's business." Carlion said to Blazerze then gave a knowing smile and stared into his eyes."You almost got me killed by giving away our secrets! You endangered my life, the lives of all the other hit men and for all I know you have already gotten some of them killed! Like you said though, its just business; so you understand why this is happening." Blazerze said as he pulled his custom .22 out of his suit."Carlion, you have been targeted by the crews of New York. Time to sleep with the angels." Blazerze said, and then fired his gun three times, each bullet striking Carlion in the head. As the last bullet struck, a roar of thunder boomed outside of the building, as if nature echoed his actions.

Standing in front of his now dead traitor uncle, Blazerze slowly lowered his gun and placed it back inside his suit. Carrying his sawed off shotgun in his left hand, he strolled back to the corridor and walked to the stairwell, walking down  the stairs until he got to the lobby again. Walking out of the stairwell he crossed through the lobby and quickly made his way back to the Rolls Royce. He placed the sawed off shotgun on the passenger seat and started the engine, but did not drive away. He sat there, hands on the steering wheel, staring at the rain splattering his window and the lightning that cracked across the sky. Snapping out of his trance, Blazerze began to drive, exiting the parking lot and making his way back to the hit men headquarters, eager to get his mind off of what he had just done. All that he wanted was to receive his payment, gather the file on his next target and return home, to drift into a deep sleep. As he cruised through the streets, Blazerze began to grin as the lightning and thunder continued to fight their own war in the sky above.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Crew Hitman Part Two
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL