Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 11:29:45
Page:  1 
Golden Gloves 2 - Round 1 Fight Lineup Started by: FutureStealer on Mar 08, '23 18:14

After a very impressive show out at sign ups fs got hard to work on filling out the boxing card.  As promised, he put all the names in the hat and began drawing them out.  The fates had decided who they wanted to fight, and sincerely there were some very interesting matchups.  fs put all of the information on a few fliers and headed out of the office to main street.

Well I hope you all are as excited as I am, but it's time to announce our fighters and the initial matchups for our first round of fights.  I wanted to thank everyone, one more time, for their interest in the event.  Well, without further ado here is our first round:

@luciano_lucky versus @IANYU

@AlexaBliss versus @Vala

@Estarossa versus @VinhTran

@PabloEscobear versus @Stiffler aka 'The Stiffmeister'

@Michael-Corleone versus @Nuccio

@KieranMoore versus @HaroldBogtrotter

@Wellerman aka 'The Falling Dutchman' versus @Polio

@MichaelRusso versus @worm

What a great lineup the fates have put together for you all.  I can't wait to see what you all bring to the tournament!  Let the trash talking commence and we'll see you in two days for the fights!

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $420,000 Tip

Polio hears chants coming from a crowd surrounding Godfather FutureStealer

This is what we've been waiting for Polio tells an onlooker with delight

As the names came out like a lottery Polio knew his chances to compete were slim, until

Wellerman vs Polio was read out

GET INNNNNNN 

Polio jumps in the air and throws a punch, he then runs off down the street to prepare for battle

Report Post Tip

Jen pulled out a large wooden megaphone and then stacked it ontop of a crate to balance upon for she was small, but oh so loud. Wanting to help out FutureStealer she repeated the names, so those would hear it and no one would come running to her with complaints. 

luciano_lucky versus IANYU

AlexaBliss versus Vala

Estarossa versus VinhTran

PabloEscobear versus Stiffler aka 'The Stiffmeister'

Michael-Corleone versus Nuccio

KieranMoore versus HaroldBogtrotter

Wellerman aka 'The Falling Dutchman' versus Polio

MichaelRusso versus worm

Once she had finished, Jen smiled as her obnoxious voice echoed through the streets. Hopping down she handed the megaphone to some street urchin, bowed to the gathered crowd that had rushed at her incredibly powerful helping words, and vanished back to her hovel where Squishy tossed nearly finished jars of peanut butter at her and broken forks, so she would continue suffering living.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Walks over to MichaelRusso and extends out his long spindly arm and gives the man a handshake. A bleak little writhing smile forcing itself onto his face, contorted in such a confusing way that you wouldn't really even know it was a smile at all unless you were told.

Michael, no matter what, I think we're both winners today. Me, because I am going to win, and you, because you get to enter the ring with someone of my stature and magnitude. Good luck.

Slapping away Michaels hand, the worm jumped back and began vigorously digging back into the soil in an attempt to make a quick escape, but this process usually took around fifteen minutes to fully complete so it was mostly just really awkward and a lot of dirt was being flung around in every which direction.

I'll see YOU at the fight.

This worm was still digging. Damn.

Report Post Tip

Nuccio takes off his coat and hat, hands them over to his bodyguard Salvatore and walks towards Michael-Corleone. The training of the last weeks and months shows effect. Nuccio, although no longer the very youngest, is steeled. With pumped-up muscles, he stands very close to Michael-Corleone and looks him straight in the eye.

"Listen, kid, now it's too late to run. Get ready for a beating you haven't had since kindergarten days when everyone was all over you weakling!"

Nuccio has Salvatore hand him the clothes he had previously discarded. Because of his gigantic upper arms he manages to put his coat back on only with difficulty.

Report Post Tip

When the tournament lineup was announced, Ian knew that he had his work cut out for him. The competition was tough, and he needed to be at his absolute best if he wanted to have a chance of winning. With that in mind, he doubled his efforts, pushing himself to the limit and beyond.

Each day, Ian rose early and began his grueling training regimen. He started with cardio, running several miles to warm up his body and build his endurance. Then, he moved on to strength training, lifting weights and doing bodyweight exercises to build his muscles and increase his power.

After that, Ian spent hours working on his boxing technique. He practiced his jabs, hooks, uppercuts, and footwork, all with a singular focus on perfection.

As the tournament approached, his training became even more intense. He pushed himself harder than ever before, determined to be in the best shape of his life when he stepped into the ring.

Report Post Tip

PH vs PH, the Stiffmeister respects that.

Say, after I give your ass a monumental beat down PabloEscobear, how about we party and get down at the Stiffmeister’s Lake House? kegs, music, super hot people, no cops and plenty of NSFW shenanigans! Get our fuckin freak on, bebbeh!

Report Post Tip

Hearing Stiffler speak talk shit, Pablo pulled her snout out from the mysterious bag that she had kept hidden behind a tree near Main Street. This one happened to be one of many she had hidden around each city because you never know when you may need a quick pick me up. She was so easily distracted that she did not even hear the names of the chosen ones being called out, ringing through the streets. Looking over at the small blond man, she nuzzled his arm cutely.

"We do have that Philly bond between us...."

Before finishing her sentence, Pablo stood on her hind legs towering over Stiffler.

"...but don't think I will go easy on you. In fact, by the time I'm done with you, the rest of Philadelphia will be wearing little yellow bracelets that say "Stiffler Strong" on them. Don't poke the bear, brotherrrrr."

Pablo clapped her big paws together, making a big magical coke cloud over the crowd.

"Also, I'm down to party with Stiffy all day... I'll try not to mess that pretty face up and scare the honeys away!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

As the two are weighed and having their height checked - Luciano goes towards the mic, "I hope you all have 911 on speed-dial, because you'll need it after me" as Luciano puts down the mic and is weighed - he grabs the belt from his last win and holds it in the air - as the miasma of flashes go off from cameras near by.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

It was extra chilly this morning as he stood by and read over the flier once more, there was definitely some good choices for fights he quietly thought to himself, but he knew he threw his name into the hat.. where was his name.. ahh! He was fighting... Oh.. he was fighting HIM? He chuckled loudly to himself, noticing some faces glaring his way as he did so, he held up the paper and spoke loudly to everyone gathered..

"You all expect me to fight Estarossa?? That big fat wimp? We may as well just declare me the victor now because that lump of nothing is going to regret ever putting his name into this when I'm through with him."

He continues to laugh as he looked at his opponents name once again on the sheet, this was definitely going to be a walk in the park.

Report Post Tip

Did somewhere doth speaketh his name? Watching his soon-to-be victim, he eyes up the two-bit fake eyepatch wearing jabroni from Detroit with a smirk atop his lips. 

"Did you just question the great one? The no.1 trash talking, eyebrow raising, machine gunning, rogue cleaning, and the greatest orator of our streets? Did you really just question, The Rossa?" Well, the flair for dramatics certainly didn't leave one waiting for answers as finally, Rossa jumps down from atop his perch and stood toe to toe with VinhTran

"Someone should of told you a thing or two, but you want to question me? The great one? You should really learn to curb your ego, because when we step into the ring, ain't going to be no hail mary's, and certainly ain't going to be no saving grace! We'll see who's the true best of the best when we get into that squared circle!" 

Finally, The Rossa only raises a single brow before smirking Vinh's way and knowing that he was going to lay the smackdown on his once again, soon-to-be victim! 

Report Post Tip
No fight for Tutte but he werent a bit sad over this, just glad to see he didnt got injured this time to.

He truly stand behind his dear GF IANYU and also KennyRusso and Nuccio.

He shouted "go go Detroiter" "destroy your ribg-enemies"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Golden Gloves 2 - Round 1 Fight Lineup
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL