Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 02:31:50
Page:  1 
The Sable Church Started by: Sister_Friede on Mar 12, '23 23:20

An abandoned cathedral looms on the horizon in Detroit. Covered in police tape from a gruesome murder of the church's upper echelons forced it to shut down and for the survivors to move on to better things. Sister Friede happened upon this place while on a walk. The great stone building was still in working order, granted it has aged since it was abandoned an unknown number of years until she decided to curiously take a look inside.

Inside, it was still the same church it was as its previous owners left it. This was good. This would do.

Friede would make this place whole again.

She begins to get to work, cleaning the floor by herself. It would take some time, but she would certainly do it. She would not let a cathedral as beautiful as this one rot away for any reason. "Oh my sisters... I miss you both..."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After hours of cleaning, the floor was gone of dust. Friede got to work putting the pews into order, straightening them up and putting in orderly rows and columns. She would have to deal with the outside soon. This Church was sold to her for cheap, but no one was coming yet. There were still police tape and all sorts of other messes blocking the front door.

If anyone was willing to help...

Right, she was part of a crew now. She phones Shini, with a telephone in the office off to the left of the main Church floor. "Hey, Shini. I know it's late. But do you mind coming to the abandoned church in Bricktown? It's a big cathedral you won't miss it."

Report Post Tip

As Ian was driving through the city, he noticed an abandoned cathedral in the distance. He had heard about the church's history and how it had fallen into disrepair, but he had never visited the site. Curiosity getting the best of him, he decided to stop by and see the place for himself.

As he walked through the front door, he could see that the church had seen better days. It was dark and musty, and there was a lot of debris on the floor. But then he noticed someone working in the distance. It was Friede.

"Hello, Friede," Ian called out as he walked towards her. "What brings you here?"

Report Post Tip

"Welcome to the Sable Church-- Oh, Sir Ian!" Friede smiles, and salutes for a moment, noticing IANYU enter the cathedral. "You're wondering why I'm here sir? I bought this church... looked too beautiful to be left abandoned. I... figured I could honor the sisters who raised me, by at least fixing up this church." She's busy putting in orders for new materials, decorations, planning repaints... she looked, and was, really really busy.

Report Post Tip

Ian approached Friede with a smile and nodded as she saluted him. He listened attentively as she explained her reason for being at the abandoned cathedral.

"That's very thoughtful of you, Friede. It's always great to see someone trying to restore an old building and honor its history," Ian said, impressed with Friede's efforts.

He looked around the cathedral and noticed the debris on the floor. "It looks like you have a lot of work to do," he commented. "Is there anything I can do to help? I'm happy to lend a hand if you need it."

Ian was genuinely interested in helping Friede, and he knew that restoring a building like this required a lot of hard work and dedication. He was willing to do whatever it takes to assist her in her endeavor.

Report Post Tip

"Boss, you wouldn't happen to know any construction companies no?" Friede asks, not looking up from her paperwork. "Fuck me, there's so much to do... the previous owners took the cloth off the altar, the fucking crucifixes, the wine and bread, the fuckers took everything..." IANYUSister Friede had her back turned to you, but she was shaking from rage as she listed down everything that was missing from the altar. The previous owners even took the fucking Bible.

Report Post Tip

Ian could sense Friede's frustration and anger as she listed all the things that were missing from the altar. He felt sorry for her and understood how important these items were to her.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Friede. It's terrible when people take things that hold so much meaning and significance to others," he said sympathetically.

"As for construction companies, I do know a few that might be able to help. I can make some calls and see if they're available to assist with the restoration. In the meantime, I'm happy to help with the cleaning and organizing if you need it," Ian offered, wanting to help in any way he could.

He walked over to the altar and started to pick up some of the debris. "Let's start with cleaning up this area, and then we can figure out what needs to be done next," he suggested, hoping to ease Friede's stress and frustration.

Report Post Tip

"Sisters, give me strength..." She nods in thanks to @IANYU's comfort. "I just need to know who to call, Mister Ian." She remains focused on the paperwork. "I also have to contact some local churches out of town to get some donations... I want to get this cathedral up and running again. This can be a safe place for Mafioso to meet, and a neutral zone. For even criminals fear God in some way, right?"

Report Post Tip

Ian nodded in agreement with Friede's words, "You're absolutely right, Friede. This cathedral has a lot of significance, and it would be great to restore it to its former glory. I'll make some calls and see if I can find any local construction companies that would be interested in helping us with the restoration work."

He paused for a moment, "As for the donations, I might be able to help you with that too. I have some connections with some local businesses and community groups that might be interested in contributing towards the restoration of this beautiful cathedral."

Ian picked up some more debris and started to clear the area, "Let's start with the cleaning and organizing first, and then we can focus on the restoration work. With some hard work and dedication, we can definitely make this cathedral a safe haven for everyone, including the Mafioso."

He looked over at Friede, "You're doing a great job, Friede. I know this is a challenging time, but we will get through this together."

Report Post Tip

After helping Friede with the cleaning and organizing, Ian reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He took out some cash and handed it to Friede.

"I know it's not much, but I hope this helps towards the restoration of the cathedral," he said with a smile.

Report Post Tip

"Thank you... your name will be engraved on metal outside. One of the first to donate to the restoration of this church..." She accepts the money graciously, and she stands up to help IANYU clean again. There was still a lot of work to be done after all. She grabs a broom for the both of them and they sweep some dust up.

Report Post Tip

"I'm glad to be a part of restoring this place to its former glory. It's important to preserve history for future generations to appreciate," Ian says.

After finishing the cleaning, Ian puts down the broom and dustpan. "Well, I guess that's it for now," he says with a smile. He reaches out to shake her hand. "I'll see you later at headquarters, right?"

With that, Ian heads out of the building, feeling grateful for the opportunity to contribute to the restoration of such an important piece of history.

Report Post Tip

"Yes sir. See you soon..." Friede watches Ian leave, and she goes back to cleaning.

Report Post Tip

Edmund shakes his johnson after urinating in a broken holy water font "Hey, when is the boss gonna be here?" he asks Denny and Craig while zipping up his fly.

"He will be here in 20, least that is what I heard last"  Denny shrugs and spits on a piece on a charred hymnal, he kicks it nearly missing Craig's new Italian leather loafers.  Craig bragged about them all the way over to the church.

"Well, I got dis thing, in 30, so" Edmund paces around staring at the trashed walls and floors

"And it can wait, what the fuck Eddie?"  Denny glares "The boss, is the boss, you leave...you dead...and you fucking know it" Denny spits a large phlegm wad at Edmund barely missing.  "I don't want to hear that shit from your mouth again"  Denny stares at Edmund to the point that Eddie looks abruptly away.

Craig stands there grinning, he hates Eddie, nothing would please him more than to put a bullet between his eyes  "Eh, boss won't mind, you gotta something to do, you should do it."  Craig sees white and hits the floor and everything went black...then red

Saphire stands before Edmund and Denny  "Your boss...is a SHE...and Denny is my new #8...you have somewhere to be?" She didnt bother looking at Eddie

"No Maam, Miss, no, just, no, I do not" Eddie stutters

"Good, let's get to it"  Saphire takes out a list and gestures for the fellas to huddle as she explains what they are doing there

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Sable Church
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL