Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:15:19
Page:  1 
Detroit Comedy Club Started by: FatPig on Sep 13, '11 16:34

You walk past this building all lit up like a Christmas tree. On the right on side of the big double doors in a silver case box with a poster that says

" Detroit Comedy Club".
We are looking for new, talented stand up comedians, Competition every Friday night.

You are very intrigued and you can’t resist. A young lady asks for your coat and gives you a ticket and look at the silver on the counter with the note says "Thank you".

You go up the stairs and look the posters on the wall some famous namse there: Don Adams, Franklyn Ajaye, Jeff Altman and dozen of other and right at the top a frame but no picture just a profile with the word “This could be you”.

You enter now the main hall bar to the right with young girsl waiting for your order. The room is candle lit with typical small round tables. Around the stage 4 large spot lights light up the stage and a funny dressed man shouts at you.

Hello and Welcome to my Comedy club
Every one is invited to come here take the center of the stage and crack few jokes. You can joke about anything and give us a FREE laugh, but please keep it respectful or I will come and Fine you $20.000, and no jokes about my mother, that will cost you $1,000,000. But jokes about my girl $1, that fair? Well I don’t ask you any way but it is fair to me.
Ho yes one more thing as you can see with my accent I am not from here but I don’t give it a monkey you can take the P that is free.

Now this is a business if you want to enter our competition you will need to sent me a fee of $10,000 and paste your payment on your entry form. The winner will receive 50% of the eateries. It will be free stand up or I may ask that your stand up include certain word or a specific subject. Like Mother in law, Golf , Blonde ect….

Report Post Tip

FatPig stand up in middle of the stage, a bright white spot light on him.

Ladies and gentleman it is only fair that I start to put this show on the road as they say. So my first joke will be dedicat to my be love Godfather  AlabamaWorley and my no less be love Jessica

FatPig clear his troat and start.

A bloke walks into a Glasgow library and says to the chief librarian,'Excuse me Miss, dey ye hiv any books on suicide?' To which she stops doing her tasks, looks at him over the top of her glasses and says,'Sod off, ye'll noo bring it back!

Report Post Tip

OK OK here is an other one

Two elderly women were eating breakfast in a restaurant one morning. Ethel noticed something funny about Mabel's ear and she said, ''Mabel, do you know you've got a suppository in your left ear?' Mabel answered, 'I have a suppository in my ear?' She pulled it out and stared at it.
Then she said, 'Ethel, I'm glad you saw this thing.. Now I think I know where to find my hearing aid.'

Report Post Tip

When the husband finally died his wife put the usual death notice in the paper, but added that he died of gonorrhea.
No sooner were the papers delivered when a friend of the family phoned and complained bitterly, 'You know very well that he died of diarrhea, not gonorrhea.' Replied the widow, 'I nursed him night and day so of course I know he died of diarrhea, but I thought it would be better for posterity to remember him as a great lover rather than the big shit he always was.'

Report Post Tip

A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. At the end of the service, the pallbearers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket. They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive! She lives for ten more years, and then dies. Once again, a ceremony is held, and at the end of it, the pallbearers are again carrying out the casket. As they carry the casket towards the door, the husband cries out, 'Watch that wall!'

Report Post Tip

MrClean  sits in the back of the club.

Laughing his ass off at the funny jokes.

he is drunk and happy.

"hey guys good stuff. may be i can do this one day

when iam not to durk to make it up to the stage.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Comedy Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL