Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 00:39:40
Page:  1 
New York to Detroit Started by: Polio on Mar 17, '23 11:54

Polio had been ready for this moment for a short time, having achieved all he could in Brooklyn, New York it was time to move on. He had doubts at times, naturally but overall he could see himself playing an important role elsewhere.

He'd had the call from FutureStealer 

'It's time!'

Polio knew this was a proud moment for them both, he could hear the excitement in his bosses voice but he also knew it was a tough moment for FS to let his boy go.

'What a ride we have already had FS, it's going to be tough to help rebuild Detroit but you know I will do my very best' 

'I have no doubt you will' FS replied

'I've left you some new floaties in The Dog Pound, your last ones looked a little dated so I thought i'd treat you. Speak to you when we land in Bricktown'

As the line went dead, Polio took in a deep breath. 'Lets gooooooooo' he shouted

As MrDiabolik and Mocha put away the final boxes from the HQ, the 3 of them did a group huddle and started barking like the dogs they were. The lights were turned off and the sign above the front door removed.

'Next stop, Bricktown, Detroit'

Report Post Tips: 33 / Total: $880,000 Tip

The dogs had reached there final destination in Bricktown, Detroit and the new HQ was smaller but much more cosier. 

He knew Detroit very well, after all he had helped setup the place before. A new era was about to begin.

Polio knew he had a lot of help to get to this stage and had left a lot of good friends behind in New York but this just felt right.

FutureStealer and his floaties
Worm and his soiled peaches
Lizzie and her sheepies
Vaughn and his rat stews

Polio turned to his main man MrDiabolik 'this is where the hard work begins, no more slacking'. We need to up our hours to help Mocha setup 'The Lion's Den'

Polio knew he could trust the pair of them so it was time to send Mocha on her very own adventure, down the road to Corktown

'You deserve this, go make us all proud'

The 3 of them did the huddle in the middle of The Dog Pound and barked louder than ever. Polio handed over the HQ sign to D, who nailed it above the new front door. A toast for the memories in Las Vegas, New York and new beginnings in Detroit ....

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

The questions continue. 

What was Premeir's role in this?

Has TheBeast worked out his issues with 'Kuku' yet?

Will the neo-regime tolerate journalists?

Why was Tutte pro'd and then killed? 

Report Post Tip

"Detroit is a place with history, a city with certain customs etched into the DNA of its denizens. Unfortunately, with the coming and going of different waves of policymakers some of these customs have become shunned over time."

"Once upon a time in the not so distant past Detroit was a "Mug mandatory" city, meaning that mugging was not only encouraged but strictly enforced. Failure to mug was met with public ridicule and shame. Those who did not do their god given mug duty were refused service in bars and shops and seen as outsiders. Visitors were encouraged to partake in mugging-culture. When in Detroit, do as the Detroitians do."

"I long for a place where I can mug those who steal my precious burgers without fear of finding a bullet being lodged into my many, MANY fat-rolls. A place where a man is entitled to the blood on his knuckles after a good mugging."

"Can we expect Detroit to adopt a "Mug mandatory" policy again under its new leadership?"

Report Post Tip

Mocha couldn’t believe she agreed to ride in the U-Haul from New York to Detroit with Polio and @Mr.Diabolik.  They deliberately talked more shit than usual. 

They had to make a stop and told me to wait in the car.  I heard gunshots and saw them come rushing back to the truck. Needless to say, they assassinated the NPC Godfather of Detroit and now Polio was the Godfather Chairmen of the city.  They told me his last words were “Who let the dogs out?”

Now Mocha he told me as we drove down to Corktown.  You are only down the road when handed me the keys to my headquarters. The sign had already been placed outside The Lion’s Den.

A little shocked but truly grateful GFC Polio had the confidence and trust in me to allow me to set up my own organization. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

After a long but rewarding day at the range, Marston headed into Bricktown to see what the commotion was that he had heard about. He arrived and dismounted his stallion where he could see several trucks were being unloaded into a nearby building. As he tied up his horse, he saw a lot of well dressed men had gathered, and in the centre of them stood the most well-dressed of them all, and Marston immediately recognised him and headed over...

"Congratulations on your new venture, Godfather Polio," Marston said warmly. "I'm sure you and your family will do well here in Detroit."

Marston then extended an invitation to the family to use his local shooting range whenever they pleased.

"You and your family are welcome to use my range, Deadshot's Den, whenever you like... I'm always happy to help my friends hone their skills with a firearm."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Jub had heard the city rules for Detroit which had recently been distributed in the circles of organised crime, this seemed to answer the question to which he had not received a verbal answer. Though Jub felt there was perhaps a second appeal to be made, if it was narrowed down a bit more and less "all-encompassing".

As he rolled across the streets (a method of transportation he recently invented which suited his corpulence perfectly) he knocked several pedestrians out of the way. When he arrived at the scene of the speech he stood up straight again and spoke with his annoyingly nasal voice.

"Ok, so I heard that my motion for a 'Mug Mandatory' policy was rejected. Oh well. I will give this another shot by making a more restricted suggestion. Here goes:"

"Can I perhaps personally buy an officially recognised mugging license for Detroit, obligating anybody I pickpocket to mug me and vice versa? I'm willing to pay 1,000,000 (one million) dollars for this, or 2 cheeseburgers."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Detroit has a history alright. The Mafia killing fields. Any Godfather or CL on the hit list is sent to Detroit to "rebuild." Enjoy your demise fellas.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

The killing fields...meh. But as far as I have been alive the best part about Detroit has been the drug prices!

Many forget I was sent to help start the rebuild months ago and we did a good job, now it is our turn to build a city as good as the one's around us.

Being the most active crew or top of the charts on a daily basis, still may not be good enough but least we can say we did all we could when it comes to an end. If I'm on said hitlist then so be it, I will know 'ise wasn't one'

Report Post Tip
Truly is Detroit a lovely drug-place which we all love.

^KillingFields^ yeah,it has been so but lets just pretend it not has happen and walk with high heads in any weather.

Polio made me walking along with him and I have find a way in life with much high stakes in life still.

Together we make sure to prove how good it is to live and have a good time together in Detroit.

Lifes to precious to not have fun together instead of keeping on thinking of the past all the time. We dies all and starts over all, easy shit, no one lives forever thank god. I give my life to Polio and Mocha anytime, lets prove our faith and honour all Detroiter.
Report Post Tip

Genevieve had been passing by the streets, listening to snippets of conversations here and there. Nothing really caught her attention, nor was it interesting enough for the woman to stop and partake in anything, until now, that is. With Mr_NeverEverAgain speaking, she had heard a line that brought her a level of curiosity that made Genevieve compelled to speak. 

"Excuse me, gentlemen," Genevieve said, "Mr_NeverEverAgain has stated that, "we dies all and starts over all", and I was I was wondering if he could perhaps elaborate on this statement further?" Genevieve had been plagued by ill health nearly all her life, thanks to her genetics, and so if there was some secret to coming back from the dead, she was all ears, and shoulders, knees, and toes.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York to Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL