Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 10:18:48
Page:  1 
Interactive OC Descriptions - Started by: Squishy on Mar 25, '23 02:59

We are soliciting suggestions for new interactive OCs for the new game.  

1) Quick summary of the job.

2) Min Number of people required to do it.

3) List of minimum positions to be filled and the skill that position uses

4) List any optional extra positions that can be filled and the skill that position uses

5) Quick visual description of the scene for an artist rendering

5a) Quick visual description of the scene if success.

5b) Quick visual description of the scene if sloppy success.

5c) Quick visual description of the scene if failure.

5d) Quick visual description of the scene if extreme failure.

6) A small easter egg in the scene of your design. (We will do our best to make it happen if possible)

Example:

1) The Bank Heist - Crack of dawn.  Rob the big city bank before it opens to the public - minimizing civilian exposure and ensuring a pain free quick get away.

2) 4 people job.

3) #1 External Recon - Stealth, #2 Lookout -- Street Smarts,   #3 Crowd Control - Intimidation, #4 Safe Cracking - B&E.

4) #5 Optional Second Crowd Control - 'Just look crazy and capable of extreme violence' - Wack, #6 Optional Stashing of Supplies - Stealth

5) Interior scene of a bank, coffee brewing in the in the background, a teller watering the plants, the security guard is flirting with his crush, a teller is raising the blinds to the front windows.  The "Open" sign is flipped around facing inward.  Bank manager wheeling a cart full of money stacks towards out of a partially opened vault door.

5a)  All bank tellers and the guard are tied up and sitting in a row in the vault, door still ajar.

5b)  All tellers are tied up sitting in a row in the vault, door still ajar.  Random money on floor, blood, plant knocked over.  Security guards hat laying on floor.

5c)  Windows smashed, security guard talking to police.

5d) Windows smashed, security guard talking to police, blood splatter in multiple places.  Cart of money overturned, money everywhere.  Crime scene investigation currently taking place.

6) Sad clown painting above coffee station.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

well this i really don't understand what wrong with it now , love just way it is sound like someone trying make it more confessing then need to be. So i really don't like that idea sorry this only one i don't want see coming in Squishy

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

In the future OCs you can pick an OC, invite people, and press go.  The same as it is now.  The people that you invite can choose to pick a specific role to take on, which can improve the chances of success.

So they can Accept Invite to OC.  And then pick a slot.  Or not.  If they don't, that slot goes unutilized and there's no additional stats/bonuses used to add to chances of success.  Its a single additional click, thats optional.   Consider it the 'whisper' of the wack screen.

I enjoy TV, I enjoy the movies, I listen to audio books, and I enjoy reading.  Often I feel more engaged if there is a visual to go along with it.  To me, I feel if I saw a failed bank job visually on my screen rather than just the words "Falure", it may feel a little more thrilling.

So if we have the ability to, and I feel it would add to the experience, why not explore it?  You can accept an invite just like you do now, and you can choose not to select a role to add a little bonus to the success rate, and you can just read the personals showing the results rather than click it to see it.  This way you can keep your experience as close to how it is now, while still allowing others to explore a little more sensory feedback from their actions, and to add a little bit more strategy of using their individual skills to better the chance of a success by choosing a role that worked hard on.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

1) Blackmail a city official - A city official gets their thrills going to clubs frequented by high profile mafiosi, get some compromising photos of them.

2) 2

3) #1 Match Maker - Street Smarts, #2 Photo Taker - Stealth

4) #3 Selling the lifestyle - Physique, 4# Pressure - Intimidation

5) A booth inside a night club. On the inner most seats are some well dressed mafiosi(#3, #4) looking cool with their goomahs. Front and centre there is a red faced, balding, drunk city official laughing at a joke being told by a charismatic mobster(#1) who can be scene subtly beckoning over a scantly clad woman.

5a) Interior of an important looking office. The city official is smiling as he hands over an envelope of money to #1 and #2( a stealthy looking mobster) Unaware it was a set up.

5b) Same office, this time the city official is angry as he hands the money, aware that he’s been had.

5c) Again same office, this time with police behind a surprised #1 and #2.

5d) Same office. This time the city official is red faced, laughing and sharing a drink with a boss looking mobster as #1 and #2 are being beaten up by some goons. City official was clearly more connected.

Report Post Tip

1) Rip a rivals Drug front. - Heist leaders corrupt agent has tipped them off to the location of a rivals DFP in another city.

2) 7+

3) #1 Crowd Control - Intimidation, #2 Weapons Expert 1 - Marksmanship/Intimidation, #3 Weapons Expert 2 - Marksmanship/Intimidation, #4 Look out - Street Smarts, #5 Steal get away cars/crowd control - Breaking and entering / Stealth / Intimidation, #6 Getaway driver 1 - Physique?, #7 Getaway driver 2.

4) More of any of the above roles.

5) Interior of a large, run down store room or apartment. There is a mobster fallen asleep on a stool near the door where the heist crew would make entry. His gun by his side. In the middle of the room is a long well lit table surrounded by unarmed, poor, workers breaking down bricks. Lots of powder, scales, some vials/beakers on the table. (Like the room in American Gangster). The workers look like they would put up no resistance if heist crew were to pass intimidation check. In one of the corners are another 3 guards distracted by a radio but with weapon still in hand.

5a) Everyone in the room has surrendered. Heist crew are all smiling exchanging jokes as 2 of them load bricks into dufflebags and the other stand guard over the guards and workers. The enemy guards looked miffed.

5b) Scene a) but the guards put up a fight. They are dead and one of the heist crew is injured. The workers are screaming/crying. No one is laughing and they look hurried.

5c) Everyone in the room is on their knees, hands behind head being arrested by a room full of cops. It was a set up by heist leaders CA.

5d) Car interior. Looking to the backseat from the drivers perspective. 2 of heist crew have just thrown themselves inside the car, bleeding badly, with faces that say “step on it”.  The door is still open and and a third heist member is desperately trying to get in while holding a gunshot wound on his stomach. Enemy guards can be seen through the rear window firing at the car.

6) One of heist crew could resemble Omar Little from The Wire.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Interactive OC Descriptions -
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL