Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:04:10
Page:  1 
Gifts Started by: Savannah on Mar 26, '23 08:18

Your accountant has received payment of $100 from ♥Tenkai. The note "You are my dessert.. My sweet little human 😈😘

Report Post Tip

Your accountant has received payment of $6,000 from ♥Tenkai. The note "Just, because

Report Post Tip

Your accountant has received payment of $20,000 from ♥Tenkai. The note "Here you go.. Little human"

Report Post Tip

Your accountant has received payment of $10,000 from ∞Tenkai. The note "Here you go.. Little human" 

Report Post Tip

Your accountant has received payment of $10,000 from ∞Tenkai. The note "You are my dessert.. My sweet little Immortal😈😘" 

Report Post Tip

Your accountant has received payment of $1,000,000 from ∞worm

Woot wormy is bestest friend now

Report Post Tip

You were transferred 25.00 credits from ∞Tenkai. The note "You are my dessert.. My sweet little Immortal😈😘

Report Post Tip

ROGUE-A-THON: With a fearsome display of badassery, Savannah single handedly dismembers Roguette. The kiddie pool starts to take on a blood red tint as Savannah and the lifeguard exchange awkward glances. It is up to you to keep it alive via Lounge/RAT activity, Savannah may not be there to save you next time. Users are able to string together up to 29 additional RATs.

Report Post Tip

Your accountant has received payment of $100,000 from ∞Tenkai. The note "Here you go.. Little human" was included.

Report Post Tip

Tenkai has given you Forum VIP Status (30 Days) as a gift.

Report Post Tip

Yay my husband loves me lots

Report Post Tip

Your accountant has received payment of $100,000 from ∞KennyRusso. The note "This gift is a trap" was included.

Very suspicious 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Private Threads (AKA Back Alley)
Replying to: Gifts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: Off More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL