Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 13:54:07
Page:  1 
sayings to live by Started by: jason_profitt on Mar 30, '23 02:10

playing with death is bad for your health all your homeboys are going be dead your going be last one left when you reach for your gun I recommend you be quick don't freeze because if you do your gonna bleed IM a DON-General & in loving memory of James profitt written by

The great Jason Alan profitt Lucifer

IM LIKE PAULIE IN GOOD-FELLS YOU CAN CALL ME THE DON

my words belong in bible  with king David's. Mamma sad Every thin that 

happens to us was part of gods plan so night when talk him i got my gun in my hands     If tack shot at me ill send like 30 shots back

PROFITT INC. BITCH

The great profitt

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

I'm not so sure that those are really sayings to live by though are they? 

How does that actually have any  real life application? 

If I gathered all of my employees and said I have some important advice, advice that I wish for you to take on board and words to live by;

"If tack shoots at you, shoot like 30 back" 

I'm not sure it would have much meaning to them. 

Report Post Tip

'Try not to antagonise dangerous things' This seems to be a handy cover-all for almost everything that can cause severe injury. People, places, poisonous creatures, goons and governments. Anything really. The world is a dangerous place. Add idiots and explosives into the mix and life can be anything but certain. Take care.

Report Post Tip

If you're going to piss on an electric fence... be sure to piss in quick spurts.

Report Post Tip

Easy come, easy go. 

Particularly true for relationships. Don't beat yourself up when shit doesn't work out, especially if all it took to sleep with her was a chocolate bar and two jack n cokes

Hypothetically speaking.  

Report Post Tip
One of my favorite TV shows has this line: “Sooner you get to it, sooner you get through it.”

I have a problem with procrastinating on unpleasant or daunting tasks. I try to keep that saying in mind when I catch myself avoiding something. In my experience, once I take that first step, I start to enjoy the task, or at least gain some momentum and the task gets done.
Report Post Tip

Not sure where I heard it, but "Blood over everything". For me that means if I had to choose between family or friends or coworkers or a stranger, family is first everytime. This is followed by friends and/or strangers. Finally co-workers if you don't get along

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Respect isn't given its earned and once you earn it you have to be wise enough to keep it.  Therefore do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  

hi

Report Post Tip

'Don't put off Tomorrow what can be done Today' Which has proven right for me a lot of times. Leaving things to be done another day can make it a bigger and harder job to do or miss out on the good stuff currently happening

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.

You can take that to the bank
Report Post Tip

“If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” ~ James Cameron

Report Post Tip

Never eat yellow snow

It's sound advise.

Report Post Tip

Alcohol is the solution to all of life’s problems.

or something like that.

also - cirrhosis. Cirrhosis is bad.

Report Post Tip

Never trust a man in matching tracksuit.

Report Post Tip

It's easy to beat a thorny bush with someone else's dick.

Basically means, it's easy to talk about what would we do when we are not in the same situation. It is easy to be a general after the battle, a coach after the game and such

Report Post Tip
Live free or die.
You only live once.
Shit happens
if it doesn’t kill you it only makes you stronger.
Kill or be killed.
Fuck it.
Kill kill kill.
Ride to die.
Ride it like you stole it.
Report Post Tip

Fake it until you make it. 

Treat others  how others treat you. 

Report Post Tip

KISS - keep it simple stupid. 
And don’t feed stray cats, those assholes always comeback for more until you have nothing left to give. 

Report Post Tip

If your absencs doesn't affect them then your presence never mattered.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: sayings to live by
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL