Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 05:30:00
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Fed up with Recaptcha? Started by: DanK on Sep 16, '11 18:47

Are you, like me, fed up with reCAPTCHA taking over your life? Having to hit in codes. Whether it is voting for MR, or doing other things...Well, there is a way to half your time when dealing with it. You see, the way reCAPTCHA works is by providing you TWO words to type in. However, reCAPTACH only reads ONE of these words to be correct. Only ONE of these words is in the reCAPTCHA correct word database. The other is just a random word or number taken from the dictionary...

So how do you work out which word is fake? I do not hear you ask. Well it takes time, but like spotting Durdens in the locals, you will soon pick it up. As a starter, look at the words;

Always Fake

• Numbers
  • Words with accents
  • Symbols
  • Words with inverted colours
  • Blurred words
  • Real words - almost always fake

Rarely Fake:

• Gobbledygook words
  • Words with a line through them
  • Words which have some white letters with a black outline

I have found 9 times out of 10, the word they need is a gobbledygook word with a line through it, whilst the word you do not need is a real word which is blurier then the other one. You still need to put something as the 2nd word, but 1 letter will do.

Once I next vote, I will do some screen shots highlighting what is fake and need not be typed, and what is real.

And remember, this isnt just an Mafia Returns voting reCAPTACHA work around, but a life hack!

Will be back with screen shots

DanK

Report Post Tip

Example 1:

http://oi52.tinypic.com/35ckk1w.jpg

the fake word, you just ignore, the real word is what reCAPTCHA requires...

Report Post Tip

i'm more interested in how the mum makes £77 an hour online

Report Post Tip

well she does it nothing more than a webcam, dart board and some frozen peas.

Yeah I know! I was just as shocked when I first saw it. :P

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I have noticed this as well. First by accident, and then I caught on. This is a great service, DanK. :)

Report Post Tip

I noticed before that you don't have to type in numbers and I used to sometimes type a wrong code when I'm voting but it still accepted it.

Report Post Tip

Lol i have noticed.but never clicked haha im abit slow!

Report Post Tip

Nothing wrong with love handles .. 

Report Post Tip

I hate recaptcha massively massively massively.

From when I put in words which is what they appear to be only for it to say its fucking wrong. WELL WRITE THE FUCKING THING MORE CLEARLY.

As much as I enjoy MR and would happily vote, I rarelly do now because I fear getting jailed for vote fraud from all my incorrect answers!!!!

Report Post Tip

El_Nino, it was said time and time again that the amount of votes missed would have to be huge for it to be even noticed by the sweeps. I understand if you don't do it out of annoyance, but I *highly* doubt there is a chance that you'd get jailed if your intentions are to vote.

Report Post Tip

Hi all, another example:

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2e50f1t.jpg

Report Post Tip

I hate recaptcha massively massively massively.

From when I put in words which is what they appear to be only for it to say its fucking wrong. WELL WRITE THE FUCKING THING MORE CLEARLY.

As much as I enjoy MR and would happily vote, I rarelly do now because I fear getting jailed for vote fraud from all my incorrect answers!!!!

Well you can't vote if you miss the code, the site just makes you try again.

Report Post Tip

Joey, the point is that the rewards are given as soon as you click the "+", not when you actually vote.

Report Post Tip

Axe, you only got the £££ when you click, not the exp.

Report Post Tip

Looks pretty snazzy to me. :)

Nice find.

Report Post Tip

Joey, the point is that the rewards are given as soon as you click the "+", not when you actually vote.

I know that. However he said that he fears he'll get punished for vote fraud because always missing the codes. I'm just saying that you can try again if you miss.

Report Post Tip

Bumping for information

Report Post Tip

Not just excellent game advice but 3 wonderful links for losing weight, making money at home and how to get hold of cheap electronics ... 

Report Post Tip

Ahaha JaKeL, I keep forgetting that picture. Just glad I remembered to shut down some of my tabs ;)

Report Post Tip

What I want to know is, who are all these people with such pathetic lives that they go through all the trouble just to script on game voting sites?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Fed up with Recaptcha?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL