Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 23:00:12
Page:  1 
This Easter Weekend - Diversify? Started by: Squishy on Apr 07, '23 18:40

Starting this Easter weekend, that thing, about that guy, that one time, may be happening.

Hows it work?  Boss said you can't have all your eggs in one basket.  Boss said to diversify, so diversify we did.  We stashed the things everywhere.  And I mean everywhere.  Aunt Audre gave me an earful when she found some had been placed in her drawer full of delicates.

Did we mention that we was three sheets to the wind when we diversified?  Our ledger keeping the location of the things, which was supposed to be done in code looks a little something like this:

That one place: 3

That other place: 7

Behind the place where that one time we did that thing: 2

LOL: 4

Under the thing: 3

It goes on and on like this for tens of pages.  Anyway, we gotta get everything back before the boss finds out we did it a little too well.

I hope you have an eggciting day too.  Let me know how you hare, I am dyeing to know.  Now scramble! Go get ready for this holiday!  If you can't attend thats ok, I'll pretend I really don't carrot all, but it's an eggstra special event.

Have a good one yolks!

Lol, I crack me up.

LIVE HOURLY  SCOREBOARD + YOUR TOTAL

https://mafiareturns.com/easter_eggs.php

++Just as a friendly reminder, using automation or modifying the output or display of the game in any way to increase the chances of finding eggs will result in the loss of your playing ability.  Please keep everything on a level playing field.

If you have issues opening up the eggs (you click/touch and they do nothing...) then clear your cache and force-reload the page.
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $1,100,000 Tip

Reading this was eggruciating, but I guess that's me beaten. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

When does this end and will there be a Total Leaderboard? :O 

Report Post Tip

It is for this entire weekend, and there will be a total after the event is over.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for organising the event. It was fun.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: This Easter Weekend - Diversify?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL