Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 17:45:08
Page:  1 
Stroll by the Wharf. Started by: Corrado_Enrico on Sep 18, '11 03:19

Corrado closed the door to his apartment then stepped down the stoop into the cold windy night. Pulling his coat a little tighter to his body to try and keep the wind from cutting right into his bones.

Fuck its cold! What the hell could be so important I had to be called out this late.

Corrado started the walk down towards the wharf. Listening to the subway trains pass overhead and the wind whistle through the trees. He arrived at the wharf and went to the building he was told to be at by 11:30. No one was here yet. So he tucked himself in between two buildings and stood against the wall to try and shield himself from the piercing cold winds.

God I hope this is quick its to damn cold tonight! Better hurry and get here I'm not waiting all night.

He saw a few cars and trucks pass by but none came his way.He looked at his watch.

Eleven forty three. Still no one!

Report Post Tip

Jonny tucked his hands into the pockets of his raincoat... He didn't know why he was wearing it, there wasn't a cloud in the starry night sky, but he waited... He took another inhale of his cigar, and tossed it aside. He approached Corrado. He was in the South Manhattan wharves, far from Corrado's home of Vegas, and away from Jonny's home of St. Louis.

Corrado. I have a job for you. My friends and I have a man you need to kill. His name is Marco Antoni, he's small time, but he thinks he's the biggest big shot in the States. He operates all over the country in small time drug hauls and other things. He's recently hijacked a shipment in St. Louis, that shipment belonged to my boss and his associates. He's got that shipment somewhere in this city. Just as an incentive, he's probably done something to your bosses, too.

Jonny buttons up another button on his jacket.

You objective is to find him and kill him. I'll give you $500 for it, you can get who ever you want, and do it how ever you want. All that matters is that Marco dies.

Jonny walks towards the streets and hails a cab... The cab drives off, containing Jonny, and leaves Corrado, seemingly alone, on the wharf, with that one statement, Kill Marco Antoni.

Report Post Tip

Corrado thought to himself for a moment about the info he was just given.

Where can I find this guy. All I got is a name.

Corrado headed to the main dock to talk to the harbor master. He would know of everyone that comes into the area. He approached the harbor master's office and knocked. The man inside grumbled.

"Enter."

He entered and took off his hat.

Hey Mr.Jacobs, Need to ask you a question or two. First do you know of a guy named Marco Antoni? Second where can I find him?

"Ey, I know of him. Shady guy but he gives me no troubles. I hear he stays at the "Shoreside Motel" down the block."

Thanks Mr.Jacobs.

Corrado put a twenty down on the desk and left.

Report Post Tip

Jonny  looks at his cab driver.

Pull over, I'll get out here.

Jonny gets out of the now stopped cab and hands the cabbie a $5 bill. He walks down the street to a phone booth. He enters it and dials a number, the phone rings three times and someone picks up.

Hey, it's me, Jonny. I was wondering if you could send someone over to help this guy. I was a bit vague about instructions, and I think he might need some muscle, Marco's not tough but the men he surrounds himself with are, could you send someone as backup?

Jonny listens to the man on the other end, nods, and hangs up. He walks out, now in front of the airstrip, as he walked towards the main building.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stroll by the Wharf.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL