Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 15:18:09
Page:  1 
Changing Lounge Rewards Triggers Started by: Squishy on May 01, '23 13:12

Because we have always battled with a minority of users taking shortcuts to earn rewards, we have always had to have reduced chances of getting lounge activity rewards unless it was done in a public channel (#main).  Today I am starting to test a few modifications to our existing setup so that crew and district channels on lounge can now earn the full 100% rewards like #main activity when an upper is currently active in their crew/district chat.  I feel confident that the presence of an upper will keep everything and everyone above board in their respective channels.

If you are currently in a family that does not communicate with each other on lounge, then this does not affect you, nothing changes, things tomorrow will be the same as yesterday.  You will receive the same amount of rewards and chances as previous.

While the testing happens there may be some breakage and weird issues, but rest assured they will be temporary.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

Out of curiosity could this be added to the city chat or would that be too easy to game?

I can't speak for other cities but I know NY's Home City chat is usually busier than any other.

Report Post Tip
Do all left-hand man, right hand man and crew leaders have the ability to instantly correct any situation that would occur in the channel from other crews? If so then we can explore this.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Assuming things aren't dealt with by uppers, what would the punishment be? 

Report Post Tip
Then rewards are turned off for a time period for that group until such time that without a doubt there will be no more issues.
Report Post Tip

So I feel like this would be a cool feature to turn on for a GFC.  Like a checkbox or something saying your city accepts the risks associated with it.  I would personally make sure all hands are prepared for the change and would love some more responsibilities for hands.

In the future it may be nice for hands to be able to temporarily mute people from the city chat, but it may be worth seeing the necessity of that before digging into it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Changing Lounge Rewards Triggers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL