Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:17:34
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Drug Price Changes Started by: Squishy on Sep 20, '11 15:49

We have adjusted the drug min/max by 5%. Since DFP drug prices have to be within a certain % range of the min/max, this means that this level has also changed. It is possible now that your drug is out of that range, which is ok, but this does mean that here is a higher chance that it may not sell if you were at the absolute max price before, since there is less of a chance that the price changes throughout the day will go as high now that 5% has been shaved off of it.

You can leave your price at its current price, but once you do adjust it, it has to be within the new range. (You can find the new pricing by trial and error, it will yell at you if you are too high, just dial it back until it stops yelling. Anyone who is married already has acquired this skill.)

Cheers,

Izzy

Report Post Tip

Most will see this and not think much. You did a great job adding the hilarious marriage joke...that really distracted the masses from whats important. Izzy, adding the potential for more money to be made. Hmm...Where are you taking money out of the game, HUH? MY pocket! I bet you've already stolen money from my bank account. Bastard. Or is this bigger? Are the gods blood hungry for revenge? I cant be certain. More on this to come.

Report Post Tip

That explains why one of my members couldn't change their price recently! Had me stumped that it was calling the price insane even though they were lowering it from what it was.. Makes sense now!

Hope this helps take a bit of money out the game.

Report Post Tip

The change is great for people who don't have other areas to make some serious cash. Aka, the newer players who aren't spoon fed wads of cash. Love the change!

Report Post Tip

McKnighter, this is to help offset the increase in units people get.

Previously, XP was harder, and units were only earned during promotions.

You only got your 20th unit when you hit Wiseguy, prior to that, you only had 15 units. There was no time in between that you were at 16, 17, 18, 19 and so on.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Drug Price Changes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL