Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 11:40:58
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Hustle Task change - account age restrictions Started by: Rebecca on May 04, '23 06:33

Hustle this morning asked for me to PP someone but I'm not old enough to complete this task. Not a massive issue for me, used a doohickey to re-roll. But not everyone has them and it would kinda suck to have a long streak and then because you died you lose it because you physically can not complete the task requested. 

Is it possible to limit certain tasks that would be difficult for the casual player to complete behind an age limit?

Report Post Tip

+1 from me - additionally for those of us that like getting our hands dirty GR if the request on hustle is to PP that a GR should be counted too as it comes off the same timer?

Report Post Tip

Ah yeah, it generates new tasks every 24h when a new day starts.  That task was generated and left uncompleted on your previous characters from half a day earlier, but you then died mid-hustle.  I'll look into the feasibility of re-rolling them on new characters on this version if you are out of favors.

Report Post Tip

This was today's hustle on this name - I had completed yesterday's. It was just like an extra HAH YOU DIED FUCK YOU and its fine if its ME but there are nice people who might be impacted. 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Hustle Task change - account age restrictions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL