Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:51:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
We Are, All of Us, A Community Started by: MrKuku on May 05, '23 12:30

; let's not forget the rape post that you wrote and posted in the streets

Is that true?

Report Post Tip

Yes Colonel_Ives, 100% true even though the line will deny it up and down. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Disgusting. I had my share of bickerings with Kuku about his shitty lies and attitudes but this is a whole new level of scumbagness.

Report Post Tip

It was years ago and he served his ban and from what I can see he's one of the few who get banned who change their ways and learn their lesson. 

Report Post Tip

That doesn't change what he did in any way. It might have been years ago and even if he didnt do it anymore. He DID IT ONCE. Thats enough for me to feel disgusted.

I didnt even knew about this until now tbh, but being a being a woman (and specially because im a woman and a feminist), this shocks me and makes me feel terrible.

Report Post Tip

It wasn't even a rape joke, it was more like a strange rape fantasy that crossed a line but it wasn't graphic or the most terrible thing I've read on the site. Hell, I've seen worse things said about people in lounge and OOC. 

Kuku is a troll, and he's a really effective one. But he's also one of the users who actually can get people active in the streets and as long as he's following the rules I appreciate him. Although I do wish he'd put a bit more effort into the roleplay aspect of his posts, at this point beggers can't be choosers. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I asked people about it and it really didnt sound that terrible, just plainly stupid lol,  but yeah, trolling has its limits.

I would really like to see Kuku out of this scumbag character (if it really is a character and not his real personality, as the other guy mentioned), because this character is too much of a dickhead and indeed a narcisistic one. Would be cool to see Kuku being a nice person for once.

Report Post Tip

I think the OP's point is that we should see beyong the bluster and realize we are a community of like minded people. 

Report Post Tip

Thanks for that, Tyrion.  We have lived in the same village for 20 years.  That means, to me, we are at least neighbours.  And I'm happy to meet with my neighbours and to support them.

At first I was like... awww MR is:

And after a little more reflection, MR is more like:

Report Post Tip

Squishy wow way to show the users who aren't in America how you feel about them: 

Video unavailable

The uploader has not made this video available in your country

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: We Are, All of Us, A Community
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL