Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:46:04
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
$1 million dollars Started by: fluffymonkeygibbon on Sep 21, '11 19:49

Easiest money ever made.

I'm saddened by the lack of wit, innovation, community bonding and uplifting posters in the street.

Saddened and bereft of sartircal hope.

The one who can lift me out of said melancholy with a publication (in the street forum only) that makes me genuinely laugh out loud whilst being game related, will receive $1million.

don't ask for guidelines, rules or clues.

just make me the fuck laugh.

away you go then.

Report Post Tip

I'll add 500k to the pot and leave fluffy to decide on the winner :)

Report Post Tip

I'm putting a deadline of Monday on this too.

Come on guys, there must be a budding 'backyardabortionist' out there somewhere!

Report Post Tip

I LOVE COWS!

Report Post Tip

The Streets, Sweeney, the Streets.

Report Post Tip

....I just wanted to express my opinion on the Farm Animals of America. The FAA.... (Insert Sad Face)

Report Post Tip

Goody.

Report Post Tip

LOL joey

Report Post Tip

Looks like this really picked up, I'm kidding, of course. It sucked... and you know why it did? You know why? Because you used far too many big words. It's the bane of the normal man, you think any hoity toity gentleman is going to have the wit of the normal man? No, good sir. I think the lobster bisque and hors d'oeuvre's have gotten to your head. I mean this with the utmost respect, of course. I'd never want to step on anyone's finely manicured toes.

I wish you all the best in finding someone.

Report Post Tip

You know what, just to help you out I'll make a thread, you asked for it after-all.

Report Post Tip

(in the spoonie luv voice)  "bye bye tootsie roll foot boi"

Report Post Tip

all i can say is whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?

Report Post Tip

Hmm? Lol

Report Post Tip

most things arent funny on text but .. "Queefs" always seem to get me, its quite an amazing word if you think about it.

Report Post Tip

loving Queefs (not literally)

i'm also fond of 'klunge'

Monkey out.

Report Post Tip
In surgery for a heart attack, a middle- aged woman has a vision of God by her bedside. “Will I die?” she asks. God says, “No. You have 30 more years to live.” With 30 years to look forward to, she decides to make the best of it. So since she’s in the hospital, she gets breast implants, liposuction, a tummy tuck, hair transplants, and collagen injections in her lips. She looks great! The day she’s discharged, she exits the hospital with a swagger, crosses the street, and is immediately hit by an ambulance and killed. Up in heaven, she sees God. “You said I had 30 more years to live,” she complains. “That’s true,” says God. “So what happened?” God shrugs. “I didn’t recognize you.”
Report Post Tip

A man and his wife were driving home one very cold night when the wife asks her husband to stop the car. There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, and she got out to see if it was still alive. It was, and she said to her husband, "It's nearly frozen to death. Can we take it with us, get it warm, and let it go in the morning?" He says, "O.K., Get in the car with it." "Where shall I put it to get it warm?" He says, "Put it in between your legs. It's nice and warm there." "But what about the smell?" "Just hold its little nose." The man is expected to recover, but the skunk she used to beat him with died at the scene.

Report Post Tip

this came out of no where... "i can't sleep naked cos im afraid spiders will crawl into my vagina". (:

Report Post Tip

Why do you people post jokes here?

Report Post Tip

"just make me the fuck laugh." thats the reason Joey. (:

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: $1 million dollars
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL