Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 20:20:42
Page:  1 
The Nature of the Beast Started by: TheMessenger on Sep 22, '11 20:36

What is the number of the Beast? For too long, a member of a certain city has flaunted his weatlh ostentatiously. This animal feasts whilst his people suffer. Touted by many as “one to watch”, I say only this; “watch your fucking wallet whilst he’s about”. None of you will have heard the stories that I have heard, the low taxes, the encouragement given to his crew, the attention and career development advice. You won’t be aware of how he nurtures and trains his people. You don’t know but I do because I make it my business to know these things. 
What does this mean? This is, frankly, no way to run an outfit and is a danger to this thing of ours. A decently run family conflicts with everything that we hold dear. Where there is no tyranny, there is no order. We need a cabal of uber powerful cadres running the show or else we’re all fecked, basically. We need the power to be rested in the hands of 1.75 people protected by hundreds of BGs (with a couple of wannabes out west wondering what to do).

Basically, the Dons are where the trouble ahead lies; and more fool those who rollerskate as if nothing is happening.

Report Post Tip

I like cake.

Report Post Tip

DanK walks onto the street and looks around to see who is listening. He go's up to TheMessenger and whispers something in his ear

I do not think this is funny enough to win the $1 million put up by fluffymonkeygibbon for the funniest street talker. However, if you just stood there not saying anything, I am sure you will win as you are clearly the biggest joke in this world.

DanK skips away

Report Post Tip

Sweeney was standing near the bench when he hears this mans quick and how can you put this in a nice way? "Interesting speech." He shruggs and see's Dank skipping. And, he's reminded about when SexyBeast said: "Mobsters don't skip." Sweeney quickly follows DanK and skips with him.

Report Post Tip

Is it a Stallion?  A Beast?  A Raptor?  

Report Post Tip

as a shady character wals and greets a group of gentlemen---he tips his hat and says hi mates

Report Post Tip

ehu?

I'm not sure i want to live on this planet anymore.

Report Post Tip

TheMessenger's speech was so confusing to Joey but he heard it to the end. Then he decided to head to the famous Business District and grab some bites rather than listen to this.

Report Post Tip

Ohhhhhhhh

Listening to this I am sure I have heard this voice before......

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Nature of the Beast
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL