Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 11:13:20
Page:  1 
Whiskey on the Rocks Started by: TheMessenger on Sep 22, '11 20:47

Whiskey on the Rocks
I would like to confirm publicly that some people I have the pleasure of representing have accounted for 24 of Whiskey’s bodyguards.  I’m not sure what their combined weight would be, but you’d be wanting if you tried to pick them up.  You’d need at least ten people for lifting that one load.
If Whiskey, or his bosses, want to have constructive talks, they should contact me.  If the protocols of this thing are ignored and I am shot down before reaching 48 hours, Whiskey’s BGs will continue to be slaughtered.  Until further notice, they are not going to be targeted.
It’s good to talk – and it’ll save you millions.

Report Post Tip

Before the ceasefire was announced, I got this communique;

We have clipped 30 of his BGs now.  Do what you need to do to stop this senseless slaughter.

I look forward to hearing from the LV powers that be.

Report Post Tip

Aren't you cute

haven't you tried this before?

Report Post Tip

What?  Slaughtering your BGs?  No.

Report Post Tip

the powerfull--dream endlessly ---awaits to have a word or two and he never shows???

Report Post Tip

Honestly, don't you get that this is counterproductive to solving the whole issue surrounding Bodyguards, and how they're implemented?

As long as you twits keep showing how easy it is to kill someone's BGs, there is no incentive for the Gods to work on making a cap or for restructuring the way they work.

I would say, quite frankly, that if you want to have an honest, open discussion about the problems in our society - including, but not limited to - Bodyguards, that you know where you can go to have that discussion. If, however, you wish to keep acting like spoiled, petulant children then that is how you will be treated.

Now run along, I think someone needs their diaper changed, and then it's nappy time.

Report Post Tip

I think CM you missed the point of all this by a good country mile, however you may have given them another ideology to work on :)

Report Post Tip

I haven't, though. It's not really a secret who's behind this, and what they've been saying. So while this Messenger twerp may be running his mouth, those who are actually doing this are getting the message.

Believe me when I say that I know precisely to whom I'm speaking, and that message is tailored to them.

Report Post Tip

Punk, you don't know who you're speaking to and you don't know who's doing what.  Fact.

Nino, our ideology is clear and is working. 

Report Post Tip

Your alleged "group" should be embarrassed for being so openly retarded, or being represented as such. If you can't understand that much then you're in the wrong place.

Report Post Tip

Negotiations with Vegas have gotten us nowhere.  Keep at it guys and gals.

Report Post Tip

Personally,  I preffer single malt scotch.

Report Post Tip

Laphroig

Report Post Tip

I finally had some the other day.

it was expensive.... rich beyond anything I imagined, but b/c of that, it was a little "harder" to drink.  I liked it a lot, but I think I will stick to Lagavulin

Report Post Tip

Laphroig is by far the best.  Any of the Islay malts are good though.

Report Post Tip

Anyone who knows anything about Whiskey knows that Scottish Malt is just the best!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Anybody who knows anything about Scottish Malts knows that it's Whisky and not Whiskey. Not unless the Scottish are trying to emulate the Irish although when it comes to Malts the Scottish always do it best.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Whiskey on the Rocks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL