Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:13:00
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
War Declaration Started by: Brother_Fredo_CSPO on May 09, '23 01:01

I suggest a new requirement, more of a rule than a change, but we need to ensure that war is regulated. We have seen large scale wipe outs  a lot. There is some abuse of power and there is always confusion as to who was at war, and why. In the fog of war the powerful get more powerful and dead haven't a chance which risks burnout of players. 

Therefore, I propose that for any war to be legal and sanctioned by the admins, there must be a post by an upper structure declaring which cities are going to war and with who. Details and background shouldn't be needed but a minimum character limit would ensure adequate detail. 

The result would be forced intentionality with wars and increased clarity. 

No time limits need spawn so that the recieving country can respond. Unless that feels necessary. But this structures opens potential to control against war crimes in the game. 

Thank you!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

No, that doesn't sound very good or logical. 

Report Post Tip

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

War is regulated?! Erm Madness gone mad. So any planning discussions all have a round table meet coffee chat and decide how thing take place and when? LMFAO. +1 for one of the most ridiculous posts I have had the unfortunate burn to my eyes with acid to read. Can we organise a colaborative tidy war please? LOL

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: War Declaration
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL