Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 09:56:14
Page:  1 
A gaze into the abyss Started by: Colonel_Ives on May 09, '23 18:10

Colonel_Ives came from Sierra Nevada after the final fight with Lieutenant John Boyd, his nemesis. Fortunately, Boyd impaled them both together when he was trying to kill Ives and while the Lieutenant refused to eat human flesh to regain his strenght and remain alive, based on his moral convictions, Colonel_Ives was bloodthirsty, ruthless, power hungry and unmerciful. So he ate Boyd's body while they were pinned and was able to escape death. Again.

He decided to run from Fort Spencer, that cold forsaken place that brought not many oportunities to enjoy decent meals and decided to start a new life in Detroit. He had just arrived in Detroit and sent some letters to Tenkai. He was the leader of the famous crew Demonic Shadows and the Colonel had heard of them through dark and demonic connections of the underworld. His RHM razor_blade_mario replied almost instantly and kindly took Colonel_Ives into their crew. 

Upon arriving at the HQ, he was introduced to some of the members and realized he was lucky. Some of them, like Savannah had even shadow trendrils of pure darkness following her. There was a fella named RamsDale who could speak in latin and summon evil forces from pentagrams. There was a mysterious guy named Occult, whose powers were still a complete mystery, but he had a darkness aura around him. And so many others. Colonel_Ives just realized he was lucky, because he found and was accepted in a crew that was absolutely perfect for him.

He thanked everyone, specially his now superiors, for receiving him into the family and then he got out to commit crimes and make some money. Except he was starving, he really needed to eat. There were lots of food in the HeadQuarters, even hash brownies, but his hunger was for human flesh. His hunger was for the enemy's strenght and soul. So he went in search for a victim and in a crowded busy city like Detroit, he found one in no time. A thin short young man, who was selling vegetables. Colonel_Ives was cunning and also, with a little wave of his wallet, could get the guy into a dark alley and quickly broke his neck.

Then he feasted. 

He waited until dark to leave the alley, because his clothes were dirty with blood. Then he ran to a cheap hotel, one that apparently had an arrangement with the crew and kept their mouth shuts, and got himself cleaned up. Ives still needed to work more and make more money, but before leaving, he decided to leave a mark at the hotel's wooden table. Something he remembered from another time, perhaps another life. He wrote:

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.” — Ives

Then he went off to commit crimes and bring glorious strenght and shadows to his family!

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Good read, bro. Really enjoyed it. 

Personally I probably would have eaten the hash brownies rather than human flesh, but your the cunning one luring thin, short, young men into alleys with just a little wave of your wallet, so who am I to argue? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Of course "bro". Glad you enjoyed it.

If you read through the perspective of me being a cannibal and luring the most vunerable victim regardless of the gender, you would understand what i meant.

But you're the one suggesting some other kind of activity or meaning in it, so i guess that phamous sentence works here:

"We understand what we like or is related to us".

Report Post Tip

Bro, you're overthinking this. I would have just taken the hash brownies on offer like a chump, never thinking there would be an opportunity to lure a vegetable salesman into an alley for a quick snack. It was phabulous work. 

Report Post Tip

When did you realise you were a cannibal, Colonel_Ives?

Report Post Tip

"MoralCompass, i had tuberculosis, couldn't take a long breath without coughing blood. They were sending me to an old hospital on an island, where they believed the fresh and clean air would heal me but i would probably die, since my condition was getting worse everyday. On the trail, on my way to the hospital, the native american who served as a guide told me about the ancient legend of the Wendigo, a man that eats the flesh of another absorbs his strenght and gain some habilities/powers, but becomes cursed and his hunger in never fully sated.

I decided then, to put this legend to the test, since i was dying and it was most likely my only hope. I killed the indian and ate him. My lungs healed, i was cured from the tuberculosis and became powerful. More strong, fast and no wound could kill me. 

This was in the 19th century in the region of Sierra Nevada, California. If you want proof, the simple fact that i'm still alive to this day, should be enough. But of course, you can always try to experiment and see for yourself."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A gaze into the abyss
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL